It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
MAYBE, the system was designed that way, by those in power, to keep those in power, could the system be considered a programm or entity itself that seeks to destroy and enslave humanity and eventually become the manifestation of Satan, lol

Speculation.....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I noticed the link he provided went to a revised version of the book and remembered the op saying it was published in 1917 and thought the revised version may be edited and more resent.

The book I linked is the 1968 reprint of the 1917 edition. I do not see where it said revised on the title page.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
The Master's Carpet, Or, Masonry and Baal-worship Identical ; Reviewing the ...
By Edmond Ronayne
books.google.com... ed=0CDsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ou%20must%20conceal%20all%20the%20crimes%20of%20your%20brother%20Masons&f=false

The problem is the above quote is not in the below book as is alleged. I provided a link to the below book earlier in the thread that enables you to search the entire book. The quote is not in the Handbook.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357087215&sr=1-1

This would be the actual handbook quoted from.

Here is the link again, please tell me what page the quote supposedly appears.

Edit to add: Notice where it says 'No results found in this book for crimes'?

edit on 4-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

Link here

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I noticed the link he provided went to a revised version of the book and remembered the op saying it was published in 1917 and thought the revised version may be edited and more resent.

The book I linked is the 1968 reprint of the 1917 edition. I do not see where it said revised on the title page.

I did a little search in the book you originally posted using the word crime, something interesting came up on page 220, similar, to the quote. It's in there... Not word for word but something to the same effect.

Type crime into the search this book bar and it will bring up the ref on page 220
books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q=Crime&f=false
edit on 4-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I could be speaking out of turn because I have not followed the whole book thing too closely.... But this is what shows up on page 220 that you are quoting:

In the Master Mason's degree murder and treason are excepted or left to one's own option but here no crime is excepted - the bishop and preacher being bound under oath to keep all criminal acts of a companion Royal Arch Mason coming to their knowledge profoundly secret. This is simply wicked beyond expression."

Quote above is found as a FOOTNOTE which is referencing the Royal Arch Oath:

I do furthermore promise and swear, that I will keep the secrets of a companion Royal Arch Mason when given to and received by me as such sacred and inviolable.

So...it seems to me that the footnote you are pointing out is referring to the bishops and preachers (don't they already withhold criminal reporting? Isn't that why the Catholic church was found liable in the sex crimes against children? Because they didn't report priest abuses?)...and subsequently states disapproval with this practice.

Just my .02....take it for what it's worth.

edit on 4-1-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Is it up to the church to report the crimes or the victims? I'd say nothing could be done because the church has more power than the police. Gees the media must have more power than that police...look how the jimmy saVILE thing was kept hush all them years. I'd say it got out of control in the church and could no longer be kept quite.

Just my 2cents on urs

This might sound silly to you, what's a royal arch mason if it's a priest and how come they have the same "Masonic oath? I can only work with the text I can see

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Found the same

The offending page is missing from the copy below (Am still looking for a complete one) but at the bottom of page 220 the author does give his own view of some parts that reflect the "quote" in question. preview.tinyurl.com...

I don't know how google manages the site but since viewing it on the 1st I haven't been able to preview any pages which kinda sucks and I only have the revised version published by ezra a. cook handy.
view.samurajdata.se...
171 - 172

edit on 4-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

LoL

I wonder if BK will get on you about purposely lying about the sources you posted?

Original link:
Ronayne's Hand-Book of Freemasonry With Appendix Revised, Enlarged Complete ...
By Edmond Ronayne
books.google.com...=onepage&q=crimes&f=false

Here is your quote from the post in which you link to the material;

Here is the link again, please tell me what page the quote supposedly appears.

Edit to add: Notice where it says 'No results found in this book for crimes'?

The 2nd link you claim was your original:
Ronayne's Handbook Of Freemasonry
By Edmond Ronayne
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

Here is the link to the second text you claimed you had linked to the first time:

Blatant lie.

EDIT

In the Master Mason's degree murder and treason are excepted or left to one's own option but here no crime is excepted - the bishop and preacher being bound under oath to keep all criminal acts of a companion Royal Arch Mason coming to their knowledge profoundly secret. This is simply wicked beyond expression."
pg 220

I do furthermore promise and swear, that I will keep the secrets of a companion Royal Arch Mason when given to and received by me as such sacred and inviolable.

This is the same as lawyers and priests however they are granted special privilege by the state to do so to properly defend their clients and for religious protection respectively.

Freemasonry is not a religion as most all Freemasons will claim so they do not fall under this aspect of protection.

Nor are they granted special privilege from the court of law, or at least from any law I have seen.

So it seems as if the author was expounding upon this specific rule that he made the claim in his later book.

I happen to possess a late 1800's printing of a Royal Arch Mason's handbook so I will look into whether or not it is actually found within those pages over the next few days.
edit on 4-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The video focuses heavily on being a 'born-again Christian', and her experiences of 'negativity' didn't start until people started telling her it was demons and stuff.

I would like to point out that being 'born-again' is not a Christian concept by any means whatsoever....Egyptian priests predate you by a good while folks...You might want to look into what it really meant and was about.
edit on 4-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Have you studied the meaning of 'Born again'? I doubt it, you probably thought something along the lines of 'the Egyptians had a death and rebirth ritual so this must be exactly the same thing!'

Too bad that is not the what the individuals who claim to be reborn are saying;
Born Again
en.wikipedia.org...

History
To many historic church denominations, to be "born again" was understood as spiritual regeneration via the sacrament of baptism by the power of water and word. This is still the understanding in Roman Catholicism, some parts of Anglicanism,[5] Lutheranism and Eastern Orthodoxy. However, beginning sometime after the Reformation, being born again[6] has been predominantly understood by some Protestants (of the "anabaptist" branch) to be an experience of conversion symbolized by water baptism, and rooted in a commitment to one's own personal faith in Jesus Christ for salvation. This same belief is also an integral part of Methodist doctrine,[7][8] and is connected with the doctrine of Justification.

Public stances

In recent history, born again is a term that has been widely associated with the evangelical Christian renewal since the late 1960s, first in the United States and then later around the world. Associated perhaps initially with Jesus People and the Christian counterculture, born again came to refer to a conversion experience, accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior in order to be saved from Hell and given eternal life with God in Heaven, and was increasingly used as a term to identify devout believers.[13] By the mid 1970s, born again Christians were increasingly referred to in the mainstream media as part of the born again movement.

They are not born again with an experience of the astral or heavenly realm.

Are you ever going to provide a source claiming that Amen came from Amun-Ra? The only ones you posted are from the ones I presented which specifically state that they do not. This likely being due to the two terms being spelled differently and having different pronunciation.

Amen
en.wikipedia.org...

The word amen (pron.: /ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern amen Tiberian ʾāmēn; Greek: ἀμήν; Arabic: آمين‎, ʾāmīn ; "So be it; truly")

There is no academic support for either of these views. The Hebrew word, as noted above, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh.

Amun
en.wikipedia.org...

Amun (also Amon, Amen, Greek Ἄμμων Ammon, Ἅμμων Hammon)

Provide all the quotes you like from Pike suggesting that I or others are members of the "vulgar herd" of uninitiated if it makes you feel better it doesn't change the facts.

PS

AfterInfinity

Why don't you post your belief of what luciferian is? You demanded it of me and then left when I asked you your understanding of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I happen to possess a late 1800's printing of a Royal Arch Mason's handbook so I will look into whether or not it is actually found within those pages over the next few days.

You are just NOW pointing this out??? Why not mention that you had an earlier printing before now? Just curious...

If you find the excerpt in your copy, it'd be great if you could scan it and post the picture for us to see...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

You are just NOW pointing this out??? Why not mention that you had an earlier printing before now? Just curious...

If you find the excerpt in your copy, it'd be great if you could scan it and post the picture for us to see...

I will however it will take me a few days as I do not posses a digital camera and the one on my phone would make everything look like a UFO.

Also mine is 170 pages published 1894 San Fransisco George Spaulding & Co., Printers, 414 Clay St.

I should be able to read through everything in it and get anything of importance uploaded within a few days. I apologize for not remembering every detail off hand as I have been nose deep volumes of an entirely different subject.

EDIT

I did not post this because it is for the Mark Masters degree of Royal Arch Freemasonry and I did not think it held much relevance to the Master Masons degrees of the blue lodges.

Order of Mark Master Masons
en.wikipedia.org...

The Order of Mark Master Masons is an appendant order of Freemasonry that exists in some Masonic jurisdictions, and confers the degrees of Mark Man and Mark Master.

In North and South America, parts of Europe, Asia and Australia the Mark Master Mason degree is conferred as part of Royal Arch Masonry which is included in the York Rite.

Allegorical legend

Similarly to Craft Freemasonry, the Mark Degree conveys moral and ethical lessons using a ritualised allegory based around the building of King Solomon's Temple. The events of the degree require the candidate to undertake the role of a Fellowcraft, thus the degree is seen as an extension of the Fellowcraft Degree and the philosophical lessons conveyed are appropriate to that stage in a candidate's Masonic development. The legend reconciles the Anglo-American version of the Hiramic legend with the 3,300 Master Masons of Anderson's constitutions, making them Mark Masters, or overseers. The candidate is helped to choose a Mason's mark, and introduced to another extension of the Hiramic myth, relating to the manufacture, loss, and re-finding of the keystone of the Royal Arch of that degree.

History

The first record of the degree is in 1769, when Thomas Dunckerley, as Provincial Grand Superintendent, conferred the degrees of Mark Man and Mark Master Mason at a Royal Arch Chapter in Portsmouth.[4]

Following the Union of the Antients and Moderns Grand Lodges and the formation of the United Grand Lodge of England in 1813, the articles of union stated that there would be three Craft degrees only, including the Royal Arch, excluding the Mark degree. For this reason, while in the rest of the world Mark Masonry became attached to Royal Arch chapters, in England it was actually proscribed from the Union until the 1850s. It was a group of Scottish masons who procured an illegal warrant from Bon Accord Chapter in Aberdeen to set up a Mark lodge in London. An attempt to add Mark Masonry to the approved craft workings was defeated in 1856, and a Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons was created in response.[5]

As Freemasonry spread around the globe in the 18th and 19th centuries, Mark Masonry became well established and now has a worldwide presence, with six daughter Grand Lodges and the degree being worked under alternative administrative structures elsewhere. In England, the current Mark Grand Master, HRH Prince Michael of Kent, is the younger brother of the Craft Grand Master, HRH Prince Edward, Duke of Kent.

Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas speculate in their 1996 book The Hiram Key that the construction of the Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland (1440–1490) provided the interface between the Knights Templar and Freemasonry. Accordingly, the first degree and Mark Masonry was introduced by William Sinclair, whom they claim was the first Grand Master and founder of Freemasonry.

My copy is one adopted in 1855 by the grand lodge of California.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

You have a hard time discerning between what is original and what has been stolen... The Egyptian predates the Hebrew, so unless you can prove that it isn't a custom they picked up, I could care less what your biased scholars of Wikipedia have to say about the subject. You keep forgetting adjectives by the way; scientific/academic, doesn't run the world. Just because they don't think something is evidence, doesn't make them God, or their world absolute. They were the same people that said "There is no scientific evidence that suggests the solar system is heliocentric." You are kinda following idols on that one.

As I said, I used the same sources as you did to show you that the Egyptian god predates the writing in Hebrew of the Torah. With the comparisons between both Egyptian mystery and Christianity/Catholicism, I'll go with my own beliefs, and not some people defending a religion that has the world by the balls, and makes up fairy tales. There is no academic link between the two, because they don't want there to be one.

But since your link of 'Born again' mentions Roman Catholicism, I guess we should ignore their Egyptian influences huh? Whether you like it or not, the Egyptians were considered 'born-again' , the initiation of their spiritual self into the body of the physical, during the Mysteries...I don't care about Christianity's stolen aspect...

www.catholic.com...

Catholics and Protestants agree that to be saved, you have to be born again. Jesus said so: "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3). When a Catholic says that he has been "born again," he refers to the transformation that God’s grace accomplished in him during baptism. Evangelical Protestants typically mean something quite different when they talk about being "born again." For an Evangelical, becoming "born again" often happens like this: He goes to a crusade or a revival where a minister delivers a sermon telling him of his need to be "born again."

Molds are made from wood of a red tree in the forms of the sixteen dismembered parts of Osiris, cakes of divine bread made from each mold, placed in a silver chest and set near the head of the god, the inward parts of Osiris as described in the Book of the Dead (XVII). On the first day of the Festival of Ploughing, where the goddess Isis appears in her shrine where she is stripped naked, Paste made from the grain is placed in her bed and moistened with water, representing the fecund earth. All of these sacred rituals were climaxed by the eating of sacramental god, the eucharist by which the celebrants were transformed, in their persuasion, into replicas of their god-man (Larson 20). The passion of Osiris is reflected in his name 'Wenennefer" ("the one who continues to be perfect"), which also alludes to his post mortem power.[12] Parts of the Osirian passion ceremonies have drawn comparison with later Christian rituals relating to the passion of Jesus Christ. Historian M. D. Donalson compares the fourteen part Osirian ceremonies with the route followed in the fourteen part Roman Catholic Stations of the Cross ritual.[22] Christian scholar Stephen Benko argues that the death and resurrection of Osiris, the sorrow followed by the joy, made a similar impact on the Ancient Egyptians as the passion and resurrection of Jesus Christ had on Christians, as enacted during the Good Friday and Easter Sunday ceremonies.[23]

en.wikipedia.org...

The pope and pharaoh both had political and religious roles. The mitre is similar in style to the tall crown of upper egypt; the pharaoh too carried a crozier.

To some protestants the cult of Isis has been associated with the veneration of the virgin.
edit on 4-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't know why you guys keep trying. They wont listen to reason. They want to cherry pick the information that suits their cause.And I'm assuming they are also just trying to keep the thread alive while ladyk sits out a post ban. Let this thread of lies just whittle away.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

This book is a facsimile reprint and may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages.

www.amazon.com...

Some people should go look up the word facsimile

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I did not post this because it is for the Mark Masters degree of Royal Arch Freemasonry and I did not think it held much relevance to the Master Masons degrees of the blue lodges.

The (Holy) Royal Arch degree is under the York Rite; not the Blue Lodge, and would have no bearing on Freemasonry. So you were correct.
edit on 5-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yes the Pope also claims to be God on Earth and claims the authority to forgive sins.

Those are the two definitions of blasphemy in the Bible. What does that say about the Pope?

Roman Catholicism is based upon Mithraism and was founded by Constantine a high priest of the Sol Invictus cult. It is merely the evolution of the Roman empire as it was in great decline at the time and resorted to manipulating a faith to retain power.

You have a hard time recognizing the meaning of phrases. The 'born again' experience of the mysteries was thought to be actual experience of the spiritual realm aka an out of body experience.

The 'born again' of the Christian faiths clearly says it is to accept Jesus as their lord and savior.

Those are two entirely different things.

So as a bridge for your theory you make a claim that the Roman Catholic Church doesn't want the truth of the phrase amen being a cover for worship of the god Amun-Ra so they cover up all evidence of it.

EDIT
You also fail to reference that from the OT the original lie told was that man could become as god and quoting from the source you provided in an exert from the book of the dead that is exactly what that ritual was for. It also includes idols and lets not forget the name of the book, the book of the dead being the opposite of what the OT suggested people aim for in being the book of life.

You also fail to recognize that the mitre that the pope and osiris wore are merely descendents from the sumerian god dagon of babylon.

So maybe you should ignore the Egyptians and continue farther back to the Sumerian practices of worship instead.
edit on 5-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I don't know why you guys keep trying. They wont listen to reason. They want to cherry pick the information that suits their cause.And I'm assuming they are also just trying to keep the thread alive while ladyk sits out a post ban. Let this thread of lies just whittle away.

What reason are you talking about?

You are stuck on the mistaken view that Ladyk had about the founding fathers of freemasonry. Is that it?

What you are doing is cherry picking a single item and claiming that no one is arguing with reason. On the contrary much source material has been tracked down and linked to and you refuse to acknowledge it.

Care to offer an explanation for not pressing AM for blatantly lying?

I have one, its because you are biased and refuse to listen to reason. By your own presented path of logic AM intentionally presented facts knowing they were false and thus all their previous claims are false.

You hide behind the words reason and logic and refrain from comment when logic and reason do not fit with your ideal reality.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

So as a bridge for your theory you make a claim that the Roman Catholic Church doesn't want the truth of the phrase amen being a cover for worship of the god Amun-Ra so they cover up all evidence of it.

Yeah, actually, that sounds just about right. Thanks for clearing everything up in your own words, with such concise details.

By the way, in regards to your first section of reply; did you ever go look up that definition of allegory?

Some folks been lying on "Jesus".

/E: Scratch that ^^

The whole Bible itself is nothing but allegory and metaphor, agree or disagree with that as you will.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Great post OP, I have a lot of info to add to your mind control conspiracy, but since this thread has devolved into nothing more than a masonic pissing match (as always), I'll wait for a better opportunity. Keep up the good work LadyK.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Yeah, actually, that sounds just about right. Thanks for clearing everything up in your own words, with such concise details.

By the way, in regards to your first section of reply; did you ever go look up that definition of allegory?

Some folks been lying on "Jesus".

/E: Scratch that ^^

The whole Bible itself is nothing but allegory and metaphor, agree or disagree with that as you will.

You realize all of your connections only apply to Roman Catholicism right?

The religion you hate so much . . .

One would suggest you look into the history of the Roman Catholic rituals and compare them to the early rites of Christianity or Judaism.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join