It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by asinapi1
It is so baffling that there is one photo of children being evacuated. I grew up not to far from Sandy Hook. I have second degree connections to some of the victims and students at the school. Everyone I talk about this doesn't want to talk about it because its so sensitive. So when I have questions, everyone across the board, are like, "yeah that doesn't make sense". They ask me what I am getting at and I just say, "nothing, there are just a lot of questions that are unanswered". I even know details that weren't reported, but the community has rumored about. Its a sad situation when the media screwed a lot of things up and don't feel the need to report their mistakes or where the false info was coming from.

Just my added two cents/sense.

I wish we could hear from more people in the area to get a better idea of what is happening & how it is being processed. It sounds like you have had multiple conversations with people about the event. If you would care to disclose the relevant substance of these conversations, I for one would be interested. Rumors are not important.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I call them rumors because unless you saw it or actually know a fact that can be validated, to me its hearsay/rumor. Call it a fallacy of my law school background.

The things they say are how horrific it was and what the shootings and victims really went through. No theories or anything. I have my theories, but none of them are about actors or deaths not really happening. My family owns a business in the area and some of the victims and news witnesses have frequented our business. So these are real people and a real tragedy.

I am respected enough to ask questions, without implying or making assumptions. I brought this up because I have talked to people close to the situation, (my sister was getting texts from parents at the scene while it was happening), and no one is offended by me asking things that don't add up. My sister in law is a teacher at the nearby school, a friend of here's was killed. But she didn't know about the car being shot up and when I showed her the pics, including the one that appears to becoming from inside the car, she was shocked.

Same thing with the license plate issue. My whole family lives and does business in the area of sandy hook and over Christmas dinner we were discussing this. They were baffled by the lack of info that they were not aware of and the inconsistencies in the reporting that I pointed out.

Basically, I liken it to when 9/11 happened, the following year I was with family in Italy and they told me things they saw on TV and what the international news was reporting. It was different from what we knew here in the states or New York.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Keep in mind we have had zero reports of anone having a cell or camera taken by LE. My real question is what new information will we lean from the affadavid. To guess knowing hes a gamer and the smashed harddrive he talked about this to others before hand.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Think about this in one form or another. I don't know what happened exactly. But it apppears clearly to ME an Agenda is afloat here: I just find this SO very relevent to SOOOOo much, NOt saying it applies here ,(necessarily) but I would NOT be surprised.

The source of the term is a quotation in an October 17, 2004, The New York Times Magazine article by writer Ron Suskind, quoting an unnamed aide to George W. Bush (later attributed to Karl Rove[1]):

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-12-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

edit on 29-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

Originally posted by asinapi1
It is so baffling that there is one photo of children being evacuated. I grew up not to far from Sandy Hook. I have second degree connections to some of the victims and students at the school. Everyone I talk about this doesn't want to talk about it because its so sensitive. So when I have questions, everyone across the board, are like, "yeah that doesn't make sense". They ask me what I am getting at and I just say, "nothing, there are just a lot of questions that are unanswered". I even know details that weren't reported, but the community has rumored about. Its a sad situation when the media screwed a lot of things up and don't feel the need to report their mistakes or where the false info was coming from.

Just my added two cents/sense.

I wish we could hear from more people in the area to get a better idea of what is happening & how it is being processed. It sounds like you have had multiple conversations with people about the event. If you would care to disclose the relevant substance of these conversations, I for one would be interested. Rumors are not important.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

Agreed. People should start doing their own interviews, if they know some of these people. Post them everywhere you can.

It would interesting to hear interviews with those who are connected to that school, but were never mentioned, seen, or heard from.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Think about this in one form or another. I don't know what happened exactly. But it apppears clearly to ME an Agenda is afloat here: I just find this SO very relevent to SOOOOo much, NOt saying it applies here ,(necessarily) but I would NOT be surprised.

The source of the term is a quotation in an October 17, 2004, The New York Times Magazine article by writer Ron Suskind, quoting an unnamed aide to George W. Bush (later attributed to Karl Rove[1]):

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-12-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

edit on 29-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

Your post comes at an opportune time in terms of helping me make a decision.

I wasn't going to bother adding much more to these threads. For the most part they are buried and only a very few are finding their way here. The rest are scared to comment.

The derailing process has worked a trick and the added assistance of ownership has done the rest.

Your post reminded me that we can't just sit around waiting for a story that may or may not come...and that may or may not satisfy our legitimate skepticism.

So I've decided to share the email I sent a friend just before I read your post....for what it's worth.

Hi,

So I was thinking about your offer to put something together but for the life of me I couldn't think of a way to do it.

The thread over at ****** is getting some traffic. One guy tried to spam/jack/derail it...but 2 posters came to the rescue and complained to Mods and he aint been back since and no one else has tried.

The new direction of which I was speaking...was this.

This event is already being used to provide momentum to various initiatives...serious ones. I read a story where Barbra Boxer said that from now on there should be National Guardsmen in schools. Even here in Canada...Canada...everyone is now re-examining school security and security in general. And of course everyone is talking about what to do with guns.

This event has the potential to affect everyone in North America in very profound and unforeseable ways.

I have spent the last 2 weeks watching video...reading interviews...watching and reading witness statements and examining photographic evidence of that day's events.

And as yet...I cannot find one instance (of sourced or corroborated info) where one of these pieces of historical record match the horrific version of the days events as provided by officials.

Yet...without any of this corroborating evidence I am supposed to sit idly by while the machinery of government interventionism grinds into action? It's sure to affect me...but I can't discuss it?

Who here...given the potential ramifications...has the burden of proof?

The only thing more frightening than the above scenario is the ease with which people are so willing to just float along with it. It seems as though they have gotten so used to suspending their disbelief in order to enjoy the ever more vaccuous and unrealistic world of tv and movies that they have become unable to turn it back on.

I was thinking of trying to start a thread at ATS on this topic and see where it got me.

edit on 29-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The smashed hard drive has always seemed an important part of this whole tragedy. Every geeky person knows that you almost have to rip one to pieces (very hard to do in a short amount of time) to ensure there is nothing left for the disk forensic people like "Life Savers" to be able to get something off of them. I wondered why, after he removed it from the computer, did he just not take it with him and throw it in a pond or over a bridge...

You can smash these with sledge hammers, and they still, internally maintain enough integrity for specialized equipment to decipher most of the data. There were smashed drives in the bottom of the rubble pile of the WTC, which were actually recovered by those disk forensic people.

We may also find, that if this data can be partially recovered, what was important may be encrypted as well. I really hope this information will be shared with the public, but there is a good chance we will never know what they found.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

A friend has the separate files of the police recordings, he was able to listen to them for a fee. I've listened to them over and over again.You can hear following:

#3 at 21:15 all cars already not on scene meet at troop A at least 1 suspect still at large

#4 5:45 Danbury is reporting purple van 2 suspects wearing ski masks possibly from this incident

06:30 the lady that is involved.....at least 1 suspect might be wearing nun outfit.

Regarding a certain license plate. I've heard that separate recording too. I'm not 100% sure, but to me this car we were debating, in my opinion does belong to the person broadcasted..

Hopefully you all can hear the recordings soon for yourself.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

The thread over at ****** is getting some traffic. One guy tried to spam/jack/derail it...but 2 posters came to the rescue and complained to Mods and he aint been back since and no one else has tried.

Do you mean me and my posting at page 1? I knew not everybody would understand my kind of humour. Just read my other posts in order to know how I really think:
SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Thread was closed at this page)

A posting of scrounger gives in my opinion the best evidence to supports this theory:
Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Thread was closed at this page)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I totally understand why SO used the word "self-indulgent" when describing the SH conspiracy zealots on ATS.

So you analyzed everything and not ONE thing you saw matches the official version of events? So you think the hundreds of cars, media presence, and Obama's statement were all faked? Or is it just that they're lying about Lanza being the shooter?

No, you're not supposed to sit idly by and watch as the government changes our way of living.

If you feel and injustice is being done, you might want to enlist support and create a movement to stop it.

But that will never happen if you're ENTIRE argument is based on the "this doesn't make sense to ME so it must be an evil conspiracy" approach, based totally on conjecture and slander, and 100% lacking any evidence. Note: your failure to understand reality as it is presented is not evidence of anything except your own failure to understand the reality of a situation.

Unsubstantiated conjecture and disparaging of everybody involved, including parents of the kids that were murdered, neighbors, unrelated 3rd parties, and police is infinitely more damaging to your intent than bull#ting with people online about your theories is helpful.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

A friend has the separate files of the police recordings, he was able to listen to them for a fee. I've listened to them over and over again.You can hear following:

#3 at 21:15 all cars already not on scene meet at troop A at least 1 suspect still at large

#4 5:45 Danbury is reporting purple van 2 suspects wearing ski masks possibly from this incident

06:30 the lady that is involved.....at least 1 suspect might be wearing nun outfit.

Regarding a certain license plate. I've heard that separate recording too. I'm not 100% sure, but to me this car we were debating, in my opinion does belong to the person broadcasted..

Hopefully you all can hear the recordings soon for yourself.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

I'm calling total BS.

Let's apply your "this doesn't make sense" standard to you own post.

Your friend has separate files of police recordings. How did your friend buy them? On the black market? i think stealing evidence in a capital crime is probably a felony.

Who makes these separate recordings? Why would he have to pay to listen to them if he has the files? If you listened to them that means your friend let you listen to them, confirming your friend has the files. Why say he paid to listen to them? Wouldn't that mean he paid for the files?

If your friend has the files your friend could email them to you. Post them on YouTube. Upload them somehow.

Why say "hopefully" everybody else will be able to listen to them?

This implies that somehow there are recording devices that monitor and record each person transmitting over a radio frequency separately. How does this work? How could it pick up both sides of the transmissions separately?

As pure conjecture on my part, which seems to be your standard, I think you're lying, or your "friend" is lying. At best I think maybe somebody took the recording and used audio editing software to cut it into different segments. How do you know your friend has the separate files if you just listened to them? Did you see the files on their computer?

How do you know the alleged source of the files is authentic and not somebody who just opened up their Audacity audio editing software an manufactured them? How do we know you didn't edit files to advance your pet theory? Ironic the most popular free audio software is called Audacity, eh?

And speaking of pet theories, isn't it an amazing coincidence that you of all people just happen to have a "friend" who is even more obsessed with the exact part of this case than you are? Your "friend" even went to the trouble of buying evidence in the case the day after a judge ordered search warrants remain sealed to protect the ongoing investigation.

And you, fully aware that buying evidence in a murder case just might be illegal, decide to broadcast this information on ATS just so we can all be graced with your um... expert interpretation of the audio.

My conjecture is your reply will be that the files were obtained from the police in some sketchy/illegal way and that they will never see the light of day because your "friend" gets scared off and doesn't want the evil conspirators at his or her door with an arrest warrant. Or that the files were simply edits of the already public audios, which means your entire post was blatantly misleading and disimgenious at best.

The police know who owned the car. Not just "the police," but probably dozens of individuals within the state police, local police, FBI, ATF, Justice Department, and the CT DMV.

To not accept their statement that the car belonged to Lanza's mother is to implicate every individual involved as accessories to the mass murder of 20 first graders. This is the core of why SO took the unprecedented and drastic action to shut down the threads and expressed his disgust and embarrassment for the ATS community. Making unsubstantiated conclusions that implicate real people in the mass murder of kids, or the cover-up thereof, is a nasty habit, worse than smoking IMO.

Oh, and do you realize that if your assertions about the separate recordings had even the tiniest possibility of being true the FBI would have your email and IP address probably by the end of next week. Your claim to have a friend who paid for evidence in a mass murder with an ongoing investigation makes you a witness in a Federal felony case.

Are you really that starved for attention?

Ps I have a friend who paid for photos of a crashed UFO from Roswell. I can't tell you his name, or where he got them, but I looked at them and they look real to me. Lol

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

i agree although ive heard thes rumors his post stinks of made up.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not only the affidavits remain sealed, also the caskets:

Her Canadian-born father, Gilles Rousseau, told Radio-Canada that he wanted to see his daughter's body but was informed by authorities that it would not be possible.

In a tearful interview, he said the rounds used were so powerful that they ripped through the school's walls and left several holes in his daughter's car outside in the parking lot.

"They told me, 'You can't see (the body),'" Gilles Rousseau told Radio-Canada, the French-language CBC.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Here is how I think this charade will continue:

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away. But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The boy is right! The Emperor is naked! It's true!"

The Emperor realized that the people were right but could not admit to that. He though it better to continue the procession under the illusion that anyone who couldn't see his clothes was either stupid or incompetent. And he stood stiffly on his carriage, while behind him a page held his imaginary mantle.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
they should be

the only people that should have an interest are immediate family members

the rest of us should move on

34 people were murdered by guns yesterday

anyone care about those or is this just media inspired ambulance chasing ?

ask yourself

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
and for the record, there is no "official story" for you all to automatically assume is a conspiracy

lt. vance released the names of the deceased

there is no officail story

you will have to change the facts to match your pre-existing world view after it is released

doing so before hand is just really embarrasing

for you

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

I'm confused. I thought the ME said they took photos of facial features to show families to get identification. Maybe I read that wrong or misunderstood...I thought it was odd in the first place, considering they were shot, that they took photos to get ID, but I have no idea how all of that is supposed to be done. Wouldn't they have to at some point use something more official than a photo though? Like dental records?
edit on 30-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yes the quote attributed to Rove (and one IMo that so sums up the lawless mindset of that criminal class in the ivory towers of the world) absolutely reeks of hubris and I have never forgot hearing it. It simply says to me these 'actors' creating their 'own realities' will go on engaging in terrorism and all manner of manipulation of the masses and it will be up to those very masses to try and piece together whatever details of the crimes are leaked out. But I think these 'actors' may have outdid themselves this time, they have hit a nerve with the public with this reported tragedy, and the public is not going to drop this until every last detail is satisfactorily uncovered and explained. Incredible watching even (CIA affilitaed?) sites like Facebook try and help circle the wagons, great to see the public is also pushing back against censors and manipulators like facebook, and facebook no matter how much they feel they are 'too big to fail' will (and is) incurring the wrath of consumers around the net. Also thank god, citizen journalists, the Alt Media, and the blogosphere are just getting wamed up and are stepping in to ask questions the gutless sold out media refuses to. The comments at the end of this linked article merely scratch the surface:

Sandy Hook Huge Hoax and Anti-Gun Psyop

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

"They told me, 'You can't see (the body),'" Gilles Rousseau told Radio-Canada, the French-language CBC.

Not even a private viewing. If nothing else, that should tell us how much control we have over our own lives, or our children's. And it should scare the living bageesus out of us.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I am going to have to disagree. There IS an official story. An autistic, disturbed 20 year old Adam Lanza shot his mother in the face (with her own gun), destroyed his hard drive, drove a black toyota to Sandy Hook Elementary, shot his way through a security door, killed a principal, a school psychologist, and another adult in the office areas, then stormed into 2 different classrooms and proceeded to shoot and kill another 23 people, all by himself alone, with 2 handguns, and an assault rifle, that all belonged to his mother. He then blew his own brains out.

The details have changed at times as to the number of kids and where, whether the car was Adam's mothers or registered to another man. The actual tag number of the car. There were other suspects apprehended and released. Whether the lone shooter was in fact Adam's brother Ryan. No one is supposed to interview ANY parents at the request of the police department. Mother worked at the school until she didn't. Victim's families have not been allowed to view the bodies, although I did read where one boy was buried in an open casket with a white sheet covering his lower jaw. This is just off the top of my pre-coffee head. So many of the discrepancies have not been formally been corrected and I don't imagine they ever will since the investigation will take MONTHS, search warrants are sealed, and there is either a gag order or the cops are acting like there is one. ALL of this will not be resolved before the January 3rd date of when Feinstein plans on bringing her gun-ban bill to the floor and they plan to get this thing done in January.

So there is the story if you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Marlow

Not even a private viewing. If nothing else, that should tell us how much control we have over our own lives, or our children's. And it should scare the living bageesus out of us.

I doubt this is even remotely legal, trying to keep a parent from being able to see and verify the body of a deceased loved one. On what grounds? For 'their own good"? Parents have a right to decide what is for their own good and if peace of mind can come no other way than viewing the deceased (and possibly taking a DNA sample) then nothing should stand in the way of this basic right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join