It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
good luck ever seeing the real paperwork.. if anything ever is released it will be heavily modified... they need time to work on it you know..

Please all stop with your crazy conspiracy theories! When the time is right the authorities will give you all the information you need, they will paint a crystal clear picture and let no stone unturned. In the meantime let's commemorate the heros of that fateful day.

edit on 28-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

hahaha just like bld 7 on 9/11!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What is it with the same certain people frequenting all the Sandy Hook threads JUST to basically tell everyone to stop talking about it? Why is it when someone asks questions, they're automatically sentenced to jumping on a conspiracy bandwagon? People can ask questions without subscribing to some grand conspiracy. The only ones making it a conspiracy are the ones throwing out the label.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I, for one, can't just blindly believe that it was Adam who smashed the computers. In one of the interviews Vance did with Wolf Blitzer, he didn't flat-out say they were even smashed in the first place.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
What is it with the same certain people frequenting all the Sandy Hook threads JUST to basically tell everyone to stop talking about it? Why is it when someone asks questions, they're automatically sentenced to jumping on a conspiracy bandwagon? People can ask questions without subscribing to some grand conspiracy. The only ones making it a conspiracy are the ones throwing out the label.

Just a thought, mind you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Why not explore the possibility that the car might have not been N. Lanza's? I also did not mention any names in my above post. Thank you.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

Ok, let's explore the theory.

From my understanding the police stated the black Honda was registered to Nancy Lanza. The video shows a gun being taken from this car.

The other name mentioned re the car was not mentioned by the police at any press conference or briefing.

We know with100% certainty that the police know who owned the car.

The police have not stated that they are looking for anybody else, and they have not stated that Adam LanZa stole or otherwise obtained a third party's car to drive to the school.

Therefore, if it the car was registered to a third party, one has to explore reasonable grounds for the police NOT to make this information public.

Would it tip off the suspect? No, of course not. The suspect would know it's his car.

Would it benefit their investigation? Of course not. In fact, it would make them look like idiots if they knew it was a third party's car and yet they didn't detain that person for questioning.

Would it benefit them from a PR standpoint? He'll no. It would be a PR nightmare if they hid this information.

That leaves one ridiculous theory: there is a conspiracy of incredible magnitude to intentionally hide the existence of a second perp for the purpose of creating a politically motivated drama.

Sorry, it's not in the scope of rational thinking that the police, including all the first responders, would be involved in a conspiracy of this magnitude. It's actually borderline delusional to think that.

They are going to involve themselves in a plot to murder first graders to accelerate some political agenda?

As entertaining as you find it to speculate about all sorts of theories the reality is that Adam Lanza killed his mother, then drove to the school in her car and killed 20 kids and 6 adults, then killed himself.

Re the search warrants, it's know that CT has laws against owning certain weapons. Perhaps the police are going to go after the dealer who supplied the guns.

Occam's Razor is your friend.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Wow, glad you have it all figured out.....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

C'mon over, baby...whole lot of speculatin' goin' on.

You know as well as anyone that "exploring theories", in regard to this event, is strictly verboten.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

Thank you for reminding everyone of that thread! Anyone who gives a damn should read it, so as to not become intimidated.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Actually it was SO, the owner of the site, who shut down all the SH threads because ATS members were baselessly impugning the character of people involved in the SH story. SO said he was embarrassed for the ATS members and never saw such self-indulgent behavior.

And yes, when people question the truthfulness of those involved, and suggest nefarious motives or actions, clearly they are implying a conspiracy of some sort. And not just any conspiracy -a conspiracy to murder in cold blood 20 first graders for the sake of advancing a political agenda.

So who are you questioning? The FBI agents? The ATF agents? The CIA? The local police? The state police? The neighbors? The parents? The principal? The MSM? Obama?

In your fantasy world who is lying to us? Who, other than Adam Lanza, had planned this or had foreknowledge?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Edit: After some consideration, I realized this post was not worthy of a comment.

edit on 28-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It stands to reason, that if they HAVE gotten any information off of the harddrive, there would be investigations going on of those who interacted with the shooter.

If (and it is only that, an IF) someone encouraged the shooter in any way, they would certainly be guilty of some crimes.

Wouldnt want that info going public, until the investigations were done.

There are a LOT of reasons why they keep these things sealed.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by stirling

I, for one, can't just blindly believe that it was Adam who smashed the computers. In one of the interviews Vance did with Wolf Blitzer, he didn't flat-out say they were even smashed in the first place.

It does seem a perfectly odd thing to do for a person with a death wish.

He...allegedly...clearly put some thought and effort into his actions that day. One wouldn't be off-base to speculate that a person in that focused frame of mind may have taken the time to jot down a few notes about his upcoming rampage.

The speculation often is that a kid like him is an attention seeker by those quick to write it off. If so...it doesn't sound sympatico, ya know?

I mean, geez...if he really wanted to destroy info...tossing them in the microwave would be far more efficient then bashing them.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Or the second shooter was already in the building.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

When everything was being reported on without any fact-checking, I vaguely remember hearing Vance in a conference or an interview stating how important the computers were going to be, and that they had found "very good evidence" in the house. I believe he mentioned a "computer room" in the interview as well. I've watched so many conferences/interviews on Youtube, I don't know if I can find the actual one. It was early on though, when I really wasn't questioning anything. The part I found odd was when the story came out about the computers being smashed. I thought it odd because I recalled the interview I had seen where Vance said what I posted above, and it made no sense to me. At that point in time, he made no indication that they were smashed at all. And in the CNN interview, he skirted around the smashed computers question.

If he did plan on killing himself, why would he care what was found on his computers?

Also, I wonder how accurate this story is..."Adam Lanza's DNA To Be Studied." Have they done this with all recent mass murderers who've killed themselves or been killed?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 28-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

It'd be nice to find that interview. I know what you mean about watching and reading. Ehh...not as profitable as stamp collecting...but infintely more interesting.

The more one reads the more it seems like some "scheme" that got slightly altered, requiring the need for a snowballing series of updates to achieve a form of plausible balance.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Please all stop with your crazy conspiracy theories! When the time is right the authorities will give you all the information you need, they will paint a crystal clear picture and leave no stone unturned. In the meantime let's commemorate the heros of that fateful day.

You do realize that this is a conspiracy theory website right?

Do you trust everything the Government says?

I for one don't when there is so many questions left unanswered. Like who did they catch in the woods. How does a 9mm pistol shoot .223 rounds ....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
good luck ever seeing the real paperwork.. if anything ever is released it will be heavily modified... they need time to work on it you know..

Please all stop with your crazy conspiracy theories! When the time is right the authorities will give you all the information you need, they will paint a crystal clear picture and leave no stone unturned. In the meantime let's commemorate the heros of that fateful day.

LOL! What a nice lil tune. I think we should commemorate all of our heroic neighbors, who happen to be in the right place at the right time.. and are more than willing to jump right in and lend a helping hand

"won't you be..my neighbor"
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Since they have a dead shooter, maybe they are looking at other covenient crimes to hang on the guy.....

Seriously though, the smashed computer is the key as far as i can tell......its the one wierd item that has me fascinated......i believe it was done to protect someone...
Should they reconstruct the hard drive, i am thinking they may find that Adam had some kind of mentor......

IF 'they' *reconstruct* the hard drive, you can be assured that anything "Adam" had on there that was in anyway linked to much higher ups will never be 'retrieved', (and what willl be 'found' will fit the story line. In fact as someone else mentioned, the most logical; method for anti detection would be to pull out the hard drive, substitute another, destroy it and leave it lying around, and then 'retrieve' whatever is convenient from the original and modify to taste , 'back at the lab'.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Why not explore the possibility that the car might have not been N. Lanza's? I also did not mention any names in my above post. Thank you.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

Ok, let's explore the theory.

From my understanding the police stated the black Honda was registered to Nancy Lanza. The video shows a gun being taken from this car.

The other name mentioned re the car was not mentioned by the police at any press conference or briefing.

We know with100% certainty that the police know who owned the car.

The police have not stated that they are looking for anybody else, and they have not stated that Adam LanZa stole or otherwise obtained a third party's car to drive to the school.

Therefore, if it the car was registered to a third party, one has to explore reasonable grounds for the police NOT to make this information public.

Would it tip off the suspect? No, of course not. The suspect would know it's his car.

Would it benefit their investigation? Of course not. In fact, it would make them look like idiots if they knew it was a third party's car and yet they didn't detain that person for questioning.

Would it benefit them from a PR standpoint? He'll no. It would be a PR nightmare if they hid this information.

That leaves one ridiculous theory: there is a conspiracy of incredible magnitude to intentionally hide the existence of a second perp for the purpose of creating a politically motivated drama.

Sorry, it's not in the scope of rational thinking that the police, including all the first responders, would be involved in a conspiracy of this magnitude. It's actually borderline delusional to think that.

They are going to involve themselves in a plot to murder first graders to accelerate some political agenda?

As entertaining as you find it to speculate about all sorts of theories the reality is that Adam Lanza killed his mother, then drove to the school in her car and killed 20 kids and 6 adults, then killed himself.

Re the search warrants, it's know that CT has laws against owning certain weapons. Perhaps the police are going to go after the dealer who supplied the guns.

Occam's Razor is your friend.

Star for you, I think you're on the right trail. Let's just see how things shake out though. I'm betting if these things are provoked they'll produce another really BIg one somewhere near OB 's inauguration. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Removed post because I found other articles to discredit what I had posted.
2nd line.
edit on 29-12-2012 by chefc14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join