It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Spirited them away to where?
Was that the magnificint tent thing?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

It is just rather bemusing that every story I read about this incident to bolster the official story has me more
solidly in the camp of those who do not believe it, at all.

That really is the bottom line. First, nothing makes sense. Second, none of the 'amazing coincidences' seem like they really are just a coincidence. Last, very few if any of those interviewed are believable in the manner in which they speak.

Did that police guy really use that quote, about "spiriting away" the bodies?
edit on 30-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

What a coincidence??
Fuels my conspiracy mind. Actually, gives me the willies.

I try to not be too skeptical, I try to keep an open mind, but some things are just glaringly, strangely, "coincidental" which leads to me a place where I feel like certain people are just trying to play everyone for fools. I mean, come on. The chances of this guy living minutes away from Newtown? I'm also a bit surprised to have encountered so many people from this supposedly "small town" of Newtown on forums such as this one. Not only that they live there, but that they "know people." I barely encounter people from the city I live in...which has a far greater population than Newtown.
edit on 30-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

I never got the meaning of the, "this magnificent uh.....thing!" No they took the bodies to the coroners under the dark of night Friday/Saturday night/morning.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It's about as likely as Jessica Ghawi being at the Toronto mall shooting and at Aurora, also.
And that her brother, Jordan is a SWAT team leader that just so happened to be so nearby that
her body was identified with a quickness that would make one tend to believe he was actually already
in Aurora at the time.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by asinapi1

Let me be clear. I am not privy to any inside info. My sister is a mother who has friends that are mothers of new town kids. She was getting texts from friends who arrived at the scene. Just chatting about things that were going on.

No one seems to have a definitive answer as to how the evacuation happened. I'm on the side of this not making sense. My exgirlfriend, whose kid goes to the school said she went to the school and picked up her son. No other details.

Its bizarre how nobody really has answers, even the people who were there.

It's almost as if this town was put under some kind of a 'spell' and everyone went into a trance..and anything that would normally be crazy, bizarre, or just plain wrong, no longer was

It will be interesting to see if anyone snaps out of whatever this is

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts

What a coincidence??
Fuels my conspiracy mind. Actually, gives me the willies.

I try to not be too skeptical, I try to keep an open mind, but some things are just glaringly, strangely, "coincidental" which leads to me a place where I feel like certain people are just trying to play everyone for fools. I mean, come on. The chances of this guy living minutes away from Newtown?

Are you familiar with this one? What are the odds you'd be involved in one of those in your lifetime...let alone 2...in a month?

news.nationalpost.com...< br />
One of the victims of a mass shooting inside a movie theatre near Denver, Colorado, was an aspiring sportscaster who last month narrowly missed a shooting at Toronto’s Eaton Centre shopping mall.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It's about as likely as Jessica Ghawi being at the Toronto mall shooting and at Aurora, also.
And that her brother, Jordan is a SWAT team leader that just so happened to be so nearby that
her body was identified with a quickness that would make one tend to believe he was actually already
in Aurora at the time.

I'm beginning to notice some law enforcement connections within these families, as well. Not that that neccessarily means anything...but we get back to statistical anomalies. There's actually a statistically anomalous number of statistical anomalies in this story.
edit on 30-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

Yep, and again, when the story came out, it was just a "Oh come on" kind of reaction. At least by me.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

in Aurora at the time.

Exactly. That guy whipped up blogs, Twitter feed, endless media interviews in record time.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by DelMarvel

Can you post your source, please?

www.cnn.com...

Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm. In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Perhaps this will be the only way to open some closed doors. Amazing how many comments at the end of this linked story are either scripted (consider the source) or simply don't understand this may be the only way to try and pry out the truth, I really doubt it's about the money OR more security:

The family of a six-year-old girl who survived the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting is suing the state of Connecticut for $100 million dollars. The attorney for the girl says she is suffering from trauma and adds that her friends were killed. The lawsuit, according to the attorney, is about improving school security – not the money.
Connecticut has sovereign immunity from most lawsuits therefore the attorney must receive permission from the State Claims Commissioner to bring legal action

foxnewsinsider.com...[edit by]edit on 30-12-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I've seen a video somewhere of the coroners van being pulled out of Dickenson Dr. onto Riverside and it's daytime. I'm just not sure what day this supposedly was.
Or how this one van being pulled by a SUV contained 26 bodies even if most were children.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I did not see that and was under the impression that they were taken under the cover of darkness??

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

reply to post by DelMarvel

Can you post your source, please?

www.cnn.com...

Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm. In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details.

Thank you.

"In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details."

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I never got the meaning of the, "this magnificent uh.....thing!" No they took the bodies to the coroners under the dark of night Friday/Saturday night/morning.

The only thing I got from it, other than being a completely strange and bizarre thing to say,.. was the guy seemed to be slipping in and out of 'la la land'. Not dealing with a full deck and/or not really who some people think he is. The look on his face when he said it, was the clincher

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wouldn't releasing information make it easier to solve crimes, since you have more perspectives in relation to the amount of information to the amount of relative dissemination?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

LOL. I'm calling total BS to you as well. The separate recordings are available to everyone who is willing to pay a "subscriber fee". The recording that we initially listened to, was a mix of recordings and it was implied that the broadcast of the name was a traffic overlay and not related to the license plate in question.

Luckily they have been uploaded, so I will share them here by my friend, and everyone can make up their own mind and do their own independent thinking. Below you can find the original unmixed versions.

Link First Recording

Fairfield County Police Fire and EMS 12-14-2012 10:04-10:34 am Courtesy of RadioReference.Com

Times of interest:
1:35 Connecticut 872YEO
Possible suspect vehicle 1:55
Squad 3 to HQ I have run the operator He has Fl and Conn license NAME + DOB
24:18- Closet in the kitchen has victims 26:56 Kitchen has teacher and 18 kids
30:00 Scene no longer active

LINK SECOND RECORDING

Fairfield County Police Fire and EMS 12-14-2012 10:33-11:04am Courtesy of RadioReference.Com
Times of interest: 21:15 All cars not already on scene meet at troop A Last report at least 1 suspect at large Might need to deploy elsewhere

LINK THIRD RECORDING

Fairfield County Police Fire and EMS 12-14-2012 11:03-11:33am Courtesy of RadioReference.Com
Times of interest: 5:45 Danbury is reporting possible suspect vehicle 2 occupants possible ski mask
6:30 The lady involved in this incident.......reports 1 suspect might be wearing nun outfit

edit on 31-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
reply to post by sconner755

LOL. I'm calling total BS to you as well. The separate recordings are available to everyone who is willing to pay a "subscriber fee". The recording that we initially listened to, was a mix of recordings and it was implied that the broadcast of the name was a traffic overlay and not related to the license plate in question.

Luckily they have been uploaded, so I will share them here by my friend, and everyone can make up their own mind and do their own independent thinking. Below you can find the original unmixed versions.

Link First Recording

Fairfield County Police Fire and EMS 12-14-2012 10:04-10:34 am Courtesy of RadioReference.Com

Times of interest:
1:35 Connecticut 872YEO
Possible suspect vehicle 1:55
Squad 3 to HQ I have run the operator He has Fl and Conn license NAME + DOB
24:18- Closet in the kitchen has victims 26:56 Kitchen has teacher and 18 kids
30:00 Scene no longer active

LINK SECOND RECORDING

Fairfield County Police Fire and EMS 12-14-2012 10:33-11:04am Courtesy of RadioReference.Com
Times of interest: 21:15 All cars not already on scene meet at troop A Last report at least 1 suspect at large Might need to deploy elsewhere

LINK THIRD RECORDING

Fairfield County Police Fire and EMS 12-14-2012 11:03-11:33am Courtesy of RadioReference.Com
Times of interest: 5:45 Danbury is reporting possible suspect vehicle 2 occupants possible ski mask
6:30 The lady involved in this incident.......reports 1 suspect might be wearing nun outfit

Thanks so much for sharing these. I suppose you wouldn't be allowed to start a thread with these, eh? As many people as possible should have an opportunity to listen if they wish.
edit on 31-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Not sure why not. I'm on my phone now, you can go ahead though and start one, info is freely available to the public. I went ahead and opened one.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join