Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Watch this video for a groundbreaking new proove.

youtu.be...

Adam Lanza's father is witness on Libor scandal!
And more on this.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Galactic

1)Your video proves NOTHING.

2)Can you show any proof that his dad has anything to do with LIBOR? By all accounts to this point that is a complete hoax, started by the ever-so-trustworthy Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but after the wild and outright reckless speculation just for the sheer fun of speculating....while real people mourn and grieve a loss beyond words after this....I'd seal it all too if I were in charge here.

Apparently, at this late stage, additional detail only fuels even wilder speculation and more reckless accusations and suspicions against the family and parents themselves in more cases than anyone can even call decent.

I'm sure when this is done and especially when this finally does get into Civil cases down the road somewhere.....the truth will be known for what happened here. I'm patient and have absolutely no personal NEED to know all the details when the story has already done so much harm to so many in the coverage and police mishandling of basic updates and information from day 1. I'll know in due time as we all will.

It could have been handled MUCH better. No doubt. It's a bit late now though and yeah.. I see exactly why they seal all this now.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Are you a paid shill? A dis-info agent? Why are you here???

You do know that this IS a CONSPIRACY website right? The purpose of this forum is to explore, discuss, share and debate differing conspiracy theories. Why do you repeatedly tell people to drop the conspiracy theories and then invoke "the children"?

It seems a bit odd to me...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I just hope in the end, the town and the state get every ounce of truth to the event.
It would be very beneficial to their mental health and wellbeing to finally have the answers they seek...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by braunbear
reply to post by Vaedur

I just hope in the end, the town and the state get every ounce of truth to the event.
It would be very beneficial to their mental health and wellbeing to finally have the answers they seek...

The truth will come out. Believe it. This event...this 'scene', was EVERY first responders absolute worst nightmare come true and then more added on. It wasn't even spread out physically for these men and women to mentally cope in small bites. They had, from what I understand, 2 primary locations where the majority were found together in a mass.

My God I can't imagine.... I have NO doubt whatsoever in my mind that those first cops, medics and others into the scenes before the medical examiner started removing the worst of it...will never fully recover. I won't be at all surprised if follow-up stories show serious and tragic long term impact on those first responders. Cops and civilians alike. How do you make a scene like that right in your head? How do you UNSEE ...your OWN child superimposed over the victims you can't make go away?

The truth will come out because I also have no doubt there are cops who worked that scene that would trashcan their badge and go postal THEMSELVES before allowing any big "truth" behind what led to this to be covered and ANYONE to get away with anything if they had liability here. Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I agree, but I thought all of the 'first responders' as far as any medical/ET help was kept far back from the scene and really may have not been able to know what was actually going on. Wasn't the scene locked down to access by only a 'top few' at least initially?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
I agree, but I thought all of the 'first responders' as far as any medical/ET help was kept far back from the scene and really may have not been able to know what was actually going on. Wasn't the scene locked down to access by only a 'top few' at least initially?

If by 'first responders' you mean, the local responders, then you are, from what I understand, correct. But I think he is using the term in a more general way, as in, the first people on the crime scene to see the carnage.

local state, or fed, walking through a door and seeing something like that will change your life forever. Not to mention the school personnel that saw it.

I cant imagine being a kid who saw anything like that and ever getting over it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You're right. I meant the general group of everyone who went into the crime scenes and saw what happened before the medical examiner moved the physical remains. I can only imagine the scene would be nightmarish and horrific AFTER all that had been accomplished by the M.E..

Prior to that? I honestly try, in this case, to leash my imagination. It's too good sometimes..and I won't let myself mentally go down this path. Some things, even imagined, cannot be unseen, IMO. Also agreed with the Children and the Faculty of the school. Their whole life is about nurturing, caring for and to some degree, loving those young kids. It HAS to be to do the job of an elementary school teacher.... How many of them will still be in this profession this time next year?

How many of any of them..Any person who was in the scene...will ever truly enjoy a Christmas again the way they had all their lives before? In some ways, that one factor was an evil added to the rest to really add outright cruelty to tragedy.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I cant imagine being a kid who saw anything like that and ever getting over it.

Yet you have no problem believing that several of these very same children hung around the crime scene giving interviews...as I've shown happening time and again.

So which is it? Never getting over it...or treating it as no big deal, as evidenced in the quote by Alexis Wasik when asked (in at least her 3rd interview of the day)..."What happened?" ..."Uh nothing really much. We heard an ambulance and a police officer come."

How do you reconcile your previous thought with this quote and total lack of anything approaching grief or shock?

For what it's worth...I think the same as you...the kids would be traumatized beyond belief...But I also can't deny what I'm seeing an hearing with my own senses...and the 2 don't fit together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go through these threads and vids and show me where these children (or anyone) are traumatized and grief stricken. Find me some video/audio of these interviews where people can be heard wailing/screaming in the background.
edit on 29-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Are there any pictures of students being evacuated from the school? There are something like 600 kids in the school, right? I don't remember seeing anyone leave the building.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by asinapi1
Are there any pictures of students being evacuated from the school? There are something like 600 kids in the school, right? I don't remember seeing anyone leave the building.

Sure. There's this one.

Only problem is...it's from a drill the school had In October.

Dawn Hochsprung ‏@DHochsprung
Safety first at Sandy Hook... It's a beautiful day for our annual evacuation drill!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

For children, trauma often doesnt set in until after the event. Many kids probably had absolutely NO IDEA how grave that situation really was, at the time. That there were some that did not show signs of that trauma right after it happened isnt to be unexpected.

edit on 29-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Sure. There's this one.

Only problem is...it's from a drill the school had In October.

Dawn Hochsprung ‏@DHochsprung
Safety first at Sandy Hook... It's a beautiful day for our annual evacuation drill!

So there are none? That's strange

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Galactic

That is total complete horse manure. Do you even understand what Libor is? The man is tax executive for GE Capitol. Let's stick to things that make sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This is the one shown all over the news

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I think the point the poster is making is that is the only class we saw being evacuated in the news. Remember their were helicopters overhead also.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
maybe the shooter was a pedo thats why he smashed his hard drives up so that his "legend killer fantasy" played out more to his liking..hope the f***in tosser is being chainsaw f***ed for eternity in hell!! phew! sorry about that guys

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

local state, or fed, walking through a door and seeing something like that will change your life forever

I'm sure that's true, IF the details presented so far have any validity as to what was encountered. A question unanswered though is who EXACTLY was first on the scene, the "cop?" in the photo earlier in a now locked thread, looked like the Terminator, I wonder if he wasn't carrying full auto. And I have yet to see where "Adam" had access to a full auto rifle.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is so baffling that there is one photo of children being evacuated. I grew up not to far from Sandy Hook. I have second degree connections to some of the victims and students at the school. Everyone I talk about this doesn't want to talk about it because its so sensitive. So when I have questions, everyone across the board, are like, "yeah that doesn't make sense". They ask me what I am getting at and I just say, "nothing, there are just a lot of questions that are unanswered". I even know details that weren't reported, but the community has rumored about. Its a sad situation when the media screwed a lot of things up and don't feel the need to report their mistakes or where the false info was coming from.

Just my added two cents/sense.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join