It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

It is all about Harmony. The say that math is the only universal language. They are wrong. Music is a universal language that vocalizes harmonically to cause a certain feeling or emotion in the listener. As above So below would cause it to stand to reason that adjusting harmonic frequencies would affect all matter in the same way causing fluctuations that resonate patterns in matter. This means in effect that with the right frequency you can literally do anything. That with faith the size of a grain of mustard seed you can command a mountain to move, and it shall move. (That with the resonant frequency of a grain of mustard seed you can cause a mountain to resonate in a way that it would fall or move.) Does this make since to any of you? Because it really does to me.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

I did some reading about nanotechnology years ago that scared me. I seem to recall something about particles that are so small they could do great damage to the human body. Something like that. I don't remember exactly.

But this video looks very interesting. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

*cough* *cough* morgellons!

nano-material has been in the textile industry since symptoms first started appearing.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I built one of these once and hey it worked however I never went any further than what I had and it was smaller than what they show just enough to light a LED. I don’t think they will work on a larger scale. This is just my guess but I think they draw power from radio waves like a crystal radio. I may be wrong but it sure was interesting. I left it hooked up for a month or so and then I lost it somehow. Does anyone know why they work?

edit on 25-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: opps

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Why couldn't you have something the size of a garden shed, with a tank of water, and use a little portion of energy to suck the water up, and then release the force down, and turning a series of wheels, so you have both the kinetic energy and produce more. I thought it would work easily, in fact recall some ingenius ways, that they seemed to bring water uphill in the past, so you could have a pretty small energy imprint in using energy, and release quite a bit more.

The answer is simple: the amount of energy required to "suck the water up" is not "a little portion", as you state. It is, in fact, no less than the entire energy of the water going down. Since some energy is always lost in the process, you can't even keep your little fountain running, let alone pull energy from it to do other work.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Isn't what you describe at least "proof of concept"? Look at what the Wright Brothers started out with.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
its called wind, solar, hydro power its free to use and all around us and virtually limitless as well as very cheap to harness... We are getting there slowly but not quick enough, also I believe there are ways to harness the power of the earth without harming it that could easily provide free unlimited energy to everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
its called wind, solar, hydro power its free to use and all around us and virtually limitless as well as very cheap to harness... We are getting there slowly but not quick enough, also I believe there are ways to harness the power of the earth without harming it that could easily provide free unlimited energy to everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That is an old article on the metal being used to move water. They have now effectively oriented the magnetic structure of some metals to automatically pull water out of a well. The article I read a while back said it will bring water slowly out of the ground but not pressurize it at all. The article did not give a lot of particulars as to when it will be available or contain any figures of how much could be moved. I guess they say adding it to the top of the well pulls the water up, sort of like a well cap. I wonder who bought the patents on this?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You are more than welcome Mary.

2nd line

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I wonder who bought the patents on this?

How about you show us the patent....

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I ran across this once and some of it makes sense to me, both logically and practically.

SOME REASONS FOR OVER-UNITY SUPPRESSION

1. The strong oil lobby has throughout recent history suppressed high mileage carburetors through
violent threats or rigid mandates. Their tremendous investments in oil fields, refineries and distribution
systems wields a big stick against free energy, over-unity systems. (They have to be informed, and it will
take tens of years to implement this technology.) They can be a major player in this revolution.

2. Some have said the world is on the "brink of financial collapse." And work of revolutionary
breakthroughs in the energy production or distribution system could cause economic upheavals in our
economic system which is based on finite sources of money and energy. The powers that be can control
the masses by controlling the energy supply. They don't want to lose that control

3. As Einstein stated, "Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds." Egos of
competing companies, or establishment views that this technology is a hoax or preposterous can also
create these violent oppositions.

4. The unenviable tasks of adding to or changing some of the laws of classical physics and chemistry will
take vast amounts of research time before verification of these new discoveries can be made by the ivory-
tower university types.

5. People in power (academic, political, technological, or business) do not like revolutionary changes
which might threaten their position or standing.

6. Ignorance and indifference by the masses in this materialistic uninformed age about the state of the
earth's delicate ecosystem and the effects of pollutants on human, plant and animal life.

7. National Security: This technology used in a war would be a decided advantage. The major could war is over.
Let's help financial independence of the masses and save Mother Earth.

8. Galactic Security: Over-unity magnetic technology is related to anti-gravity, space, time warping
(unified field theory), and Area 51 Top Secret technology. The Galactic Cold War has begun.
www.byronwine.com...

Maybe all do not apply, but I feel that some/many do, and combined some of these reasons would weigh heavy against an immediate release or promotion of such advents.
I think any revolutionary exotic tech would have to be 'trickled' into the system so that all the associated factors could adjust.

Peace
edit on 25-12-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It breaks down to three reasons

Government fear of losing control over the masses. After all if you have your own method of producing enegry you can use it to grow food, light and heat your house and run your gadgets.

Free energy also will wreak havoc on the economic system. The economic system works on loans and relies on persons and business accurring debts and paying of the debts through the cycle of their labour.

Defence. If you have free energy devices use them for powering devices of war.

I Should lastly add that Government intention for revealing free engery devices will be coincided with creation of world government. In other words the goverment is not against free energy devices on the condition its done under their terms which is we all must bow to the world government. A person who is good citizen of the world government will get some back priviledges to accessing the free energy grid. Them who do now bow will they wont. So you see it will also change the landscape of crime. People who offend lets say get a speeding fine will lose a % of their energy quote for the month. Its a Brave New world!

edit on 25-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

It breaks down to three reasons

Government fear of losing control over the masses. After all if you have your own method of producing enegry you can use it to grow food, light and heat your house and run your gadgets.

Free energy also will wreak havoc on the economic system. The economic system works on loans and relies on persons and business accurring debts and paying of the debts through the cycle of their labour.

Defence. If you have free energy devices use them for powering devices of war.

Great points. And as I mentioned way back, free energy devices would kill the petrodollar (it is already slowly happening), which would severely curtail the power of the US and by proxy the PTB.

Here is another great list of free/cheap energy articles, use your own discernment:

Link to list of Free Energy Articles

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There's no need for "free" energy, even though it would liberate and re focus humanity if you never had pay another cent for gas, electricity or heat.

Hydro electric power is dirt cheap, so is nuclear energy.

But once private business and corrupt politicians get involved, you start to see 300 dollar electric bills every month.

It's criminal when private businesses start using a country's natural resource for profit.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Mary Rose
What else is there?

5. They dont exist.

Of course they do, in concept and imagination which is why they are so popular to discuss and experiment with...at the moment.

Why, just last night I was creating a 3D model of my latest attempt. It's only when the imagination sees the ideas in a more realistic form that we encounter the pitfalls of that reality related to the laws of physics that governs us on this ball of dirt.

IF I did discover free energy, I would give it to you.

I did spike the wires before my electric meter for a while once, that was FREE energy.
People have made free energy devices and they were stolen by the government.

Look up thrivemovement.com

Free energy has already been "discovered", it's suppressed and it would NOT be lawful for you to give it away let along own something that YOU made, IF you even cared to get free energy of your own.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

The high efficiency carburetors you talk about bring up a good point... Instead of focusing on debunking over unity devices, we could rephrase the OP's question to why are high efficiency energy devices suppressed?
Some of these devices at first glance seem to be "free energy" but after testing them, and realizing that it is actually loosing some, why should they be tossed aside? Seems like coupling different configurations of mechanics, devices, electronics etc... perhaps free energy isn't achieved, but efficiency is.

Why isn't THAT out yet is the question I would propose.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

everything is a vibration - a waveform and the same principles can apply musically throughout the universe. read some robert fludd for esoteric confirmation. ;-)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Every time a thread opens on these subjects, the same detractors come along and ruin it. They always use the same tactics.

They claim the 'laws' of physics are broken when in fact much of what they claim as 'laws' are in fact limited to our current understanding. Good way to keep humanity in the dark ages.

They claim that every you tube video has to be a fake. There are a lot of fakes out there, yes indeed. Most are created by Big Oil and Co as deliberate mis-information. Many are not fakes.

They keep moving the goal posts. They make up their rules for free energy and make stupid claims such as 'The parts will break down eventually."

When all else fails they call posters names and make fun of people.

The best one is the application of hydrogen fuel cell cars. They use the great line of 'It takes more energy to make the Hydrogen that what you get out of it. This is utter crap. Imagine the following.

Solar Panel arrays use solar energy to create electricity.

Use the electricity to hydrolyze water, breaking it up into H2 and O2.

Use the H2 in a fuel cell engine in a car.

The end product that comes out of the 'exhaust pipe' is water and we start the cycle over again.

No pollution anywhere, no destroyed coast line, just clean abundant energy for everyone.

The problem is that anyone with a little capitol can manufacture hydrogen. Big Oil does not want to see this happen as their profits will nose dive. We will always need oil, it runs the Military Industrial Complex, and we can not interfere with that can we?

Motors running on magnets, getting energy from the ether and other free energy are not only possible but are in fact a reality. You just can't bring it to market.

As others have said, there are thousands of Patents bought by the Big Corporations that sit on their shelves gathering dust. The world needs a shake up.

P

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Use the electricity to hydrolyze water, breaking it up into H2 and O2.

This is one of the funniest things about people pushing this "free energy" nonsense, they lack even a simple understanding of how things work.

As in this case, when you electrolyse water you do not get H2 O2....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join