It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmaxwell1984

I did spike the wires before my electric meter for a while once, that was FREE energy.

lol dont try it with the new smart meters!! the energy companies can download information from them onsite using their laptops! "my friend" did this and ended up with a £500 fine as the laptop showed a 3 month period where not a single bit of electricity was used!!

Have a smartmeter.
But i doubt i would be fined if i turned all 3 fuses OF and
didnt use any of their electricity...Thats just dumb and a
indicator that wjat you say might not be true.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I've been paying attention to the open-source community looking for people to try to support. If people could figure out how to safely and economically build things with the resources they have available to them maybe the system could be worked around. No patents. No money making projects. Just people putting their heads together for their own families and local communities worldwide.

Is that feasible at all?

Any device needs raw material and labor to produce. Are you suggesting that the people who work in the mines and factories not be paid? Isn't that slavery?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't think we have a good enough understanding of the universe to say that "free energy" exists or doesn't.

I think we may be able to tap into an "aether" as some have suggested in the past, but maybe not.

Regardless, it does seem that technological suppression is a reality for increased efficiency passed a point that is acceptable to TPTB, or alternative energy which threatens big oil.

Why is this so? The easy reasoning is greed, and control. Without the ability to control production, TPTB lose control of us. I do think it goes deeper than that, and some of these think tanks reason that if we had the energy to live freely, we'd also have the energy to destroy us all rather easily.

It makes sense to a twisted mind, but basic psychology points towards a more rational, and humane result of massive, cheap energy. It would free us from our base instinct urges to be superior to each other. If we have basic needs met, we move up Maslow's ladder, and start trying to be social beings.

So why isn't cheap energy abundant, and are we dependent on oil? Misconceptions of our nature, mostly.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Of course these devices exist, and also there exists a National Security Order to justify the stealing and burying of such as most would obviate the need for oil/gas/coal and by doing so undermine the petrodollar - from whence the US derives it's current power.

Here is a great Scribd document on cheap/free energy device/tech suppression:

In their efforts to improve the well-being of their fellow humans, inventors often suffer poverty,slander, and suppression. Inventors of energy devices in particular have been threatened by large energycorporations who are allied with the United States Government and seek to enslave people in subtle ways.The tactics used against energy inventors include “legal” imprisonment on false charges, harassment bythe IRS, and outright criminal death threats, beatings, bribery, burglary, vandalism, and arson. At least afew inventors have been murdered if they were not dissuaded by other means.

The link to the whole 167 page report:

Classified Free/Cheap energy patents

Number of Energy Invention Suppression Incidents – 95

Number of Dead, Missing, or Injured Energy Inventors, Activists, and Associates – 20

Number of Energy Inventors and Associates Threatened with Death – 32

Names of Companies, Banks, State Agencies, Private Groups, and Universities Involved with EnergyInvention Suppression – Standard Oil, Zapata Petroleum, Atlantic Richfield, Exxon-Mobile,Shell Oil Company, General Motors Corporation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Queen of England,Kollmorgan, World Bank, Rockefellers, Carlyle Group, and Bush Family

edit on 25-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 25-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Of course these devices exist, and also there exists a National Security Order to justify the stealing and burying of such as most would obviate the need for oil/gas/coal and by doing so undermine the petrodollar - from whence the US derives it's current power.

Of course people believe they exist!!, but .... we must be real here and admit that it's just a belief you have... unless you have something to really show to back this up.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Of course people believe they exist!!, but .... we must be real here and admit that it's just a belief you have... unless you have something to really show to back this up.

How much more evidence do you want? Have you ever actually seen evidence of a working "free energy" device?
I have not so that proves the existence of the coverup. So the logic goes anyway.

Merry Christmas PX!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Mary Rose
What else is there?

5. They dont exist.

Oh really? Actually they do. However, lets look at a free energy design that is more conventional for example. Overunity.

Ever wondered why hydro electric had to take up so much wilderness, and be so costly? Why couldnt it simply be free, more than pay for the costs of repairs and replacement parts, many times over?

Why couldn't you have something the size of a garden shed, with a tank of water, and use a little portion of energy to suck the water up, and then release the force down, and turning a series of wheels, so you have both the kinetic energy and produce more. I thought it would work easily, in fact recall some ingenius ways, that they seemed to bring water uphill in the past, so you could have a pretty small energy imprint in using energy, and release quite a bit more.

So I did a search, tried different wording, trying to find an idea that matched mine. Sure enough its been done and demonstrated, and YEAH its overunity.

If the design was right you wouldn't lose it all to dehydration in the summer months either, it could recycle all that water and need minimum retopping. Also, the energy to initially bring the water up, would only be required at the start, for the system should release adequate energy to continue and THEN SOME.

Selfrunning free energy machine

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

All the documentation and evidence is in the report, I do not understand what you gain from denial.

Can you deny the obvious motivation the US and by extension PTB have for suppressing these devices?

Here is the article again in case you missed it above:

LINK

Read it and then we can have an adult conversation.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No. I'm talking about the open-source community of people who have skills in electronics who are already sharing ideas and doing things on their own. I'm talking about people producing things for themselves, their families, their friends, and their communities worldwide. It's a paradigm shift.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks.

Here's the thing. I feel that the big money people are doing what we're all doing. Taking care of number 1. They think they deserve what they have because they're superior. God wills it.

What bothers me is regular people who go along with the big money people. They support the big money people. They help keep the big money people right where they are.

That doesn't make any sense to me.

We the people need to wake up.

You should get a 100 stars for this post Mary! You could easily start a thread with this topic, in fact it could have it's own forum!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

All the documentation and evidence is in the report, I do not understand what you gain from denial.

Please retract your statement. I am not in denial. There are over 5,000 patents which are denied because of national security. Check.

Can you deny the obvious motivation the US and by extension PTB have for suppressing these devices?

Did i deny it in my post above? No.

Here is the article again in case you missed it above:

LINK

Read it and then we can have an adult conversation.

Peace.

Quit the passive aggression, kid. It just makes you look weak. So does you leaps in reasoning. There is no proof, whatsoever, that "free energy" exists. There could be alternative energy sources which are more efficient, but that's a whole other ball park.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thanks.

Here's my problem: I'm not a debater.

I get like this:

Help!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

How much more evidence do you want? Have you ever actually seen evidence of a working "free energy" device?
I have not so that proves the existence of the coverup. So the logic goes anyway.

Merry Christmas PX!

More indicates some. I have seen none.

You know what I've seen? Idiots on youtube who don't understand what "free energy" is, and like to throw magnets around objects and act like they're geniuses. I have yet to see a perpetual motion object which gives off "free energy". If any of these devices gave "free energy" they would accelerate to infinity or the components dislocated unless the excess was sufficiently extracted.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Did you read the article? Are you open minded about this or not? If so read the article, and like I said we can have an adult conversation without resorting to insults.

Peace.
edit on 25-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is another thing I'd like to bring up. Again its very simple. But first I really think Tesla's antenna is a good idea. Basically, he drove around powering his vehicle wirelessly.

Why shouldn't an antenna work? We already have wireless transmissions. We use satellite antenna's and ham radio antenna's to send and receive lots of HZ and energy.

Stands to reason if you create the antenna to receive and hook it up to some capacitors/transistors and circuits, you're going to pull in energy.

What kind of energy could you pull in? why not generate ample?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post has alot of the kinetic energy and wind devices in video and don't want to repeat posting all that. They are called wind sculptures. And I don't believe the wealthy who employ these don't have them hooked up underneath them to electrical or batteries, OR that those poles couldnt substitute for some kind of antenna.

The one that really really looks promising is:

Kinetic Art - Sculpture in Motion

At 5 42, you see a tall rectangular/square design, huge, with smaller sheets, like leaves, and I really aluminum would be best as a super conductor, so you could recycle aluminum beer/pop cans, cut out artistic shapes, though rectangular for the wind force and also the heat from the sun, so parabolic mirror capacity, would be excellent.

That would power a whole house.

And its low wind structure, doesnt need 10 km/hr, 2 would work just fine, but it shouldn't fall apart at high wind speeds

Now, does that remind you of a TREE! Trees! What else could wireless pick up? Trees with broad leaves, they must produce alot of energy when the wind blows..................

I haven't even touched in HHO and Electro Magnetic types yet, but they're also interesting.

I just think we need to have other things set up first as back up, and then spend time working out the kinks on the more exotic.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Needless to say I haven't read the entire report you link to. Skimming the first few pages makes it clear that the author is confounding alternative energy delivery systems with "alternative energy." Cars can indeed be converted to run on hydrogen, but there are numerous problems with that. First, hydrogen is extremely flammable. Second, it does not produce as much energy by weight as gasoline. Finally, it requires energy to produce the hydrogen in the first place. There is simply no such thing as "free energy." Even the virtual energy produced by quantum effects is balanced by virtual "negative energy."

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Free energy devices can't put out enough power to capitalize on them. These devices can run small appliances and electronics and even LED bulbs. To keep our dependence on the system, big energy hungry products are made that attract us to them. Free energy products are out there but they are not readily available in industrialized countries. They vary in price also and cannot effectively run a fridge or freezer or even most furnaces. A wood stove is a free energy product if you have accessibility to wood. The present system doesn't want us to burn wood because it destroys our reliability on it. If everyone burned wood to heat the big houses we have today, the trees would be gone. Heating a smaller area in your house is the reasonable thing to do in winter, they should be built for this. Most everything that is designed nowadays is designed to promote waste of energy so we keep reliant on the system of society.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No. I'm talking about the open-source community of people who have skills in electronics who are already sharing ideas and doing things on their own. I'm talking about people producing things for themselves, their families, their friends, and their communities worldwide. It's a paradigm shift.

There are plenty of ideas out there for "free energy" devices. Why isn't someone manufacturing them and giving them away for free?
edit on 25-12-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Needless to say I haven't read the entire report you link to. Skimming the first few pages makes it clear that the author is confounding alternative energy delivery systems with "alternative energy." Cars can indeed be converted to run on hydrogen, but there are numerous problems with that. First, hydrogen is extremely flammable. Second, it does not produce as much energy by weight as gasoline. Finally, it requires energy to produce the hydrogen in the first place. There is simply no such thing as "free energy." Even the virtual energy produced by quantum effects is balanced by virtual "negative energy."

www.thepoultrysite.com... So if it takes an investment that pays itself back in say five years than every year after it saves you money doesn't qualify as free? I feel it is just an interpretation of what free is that is the problem. Waste produced by nature can produce all sorts of free energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join