It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
Why not? If I owned a power generation company and I had this technology that could generate power indefinitely without input fuels like coal, natural gas etc., why would I not employ this technology which increases my profits, since I no longer have to pay for the inputs?

Are you being sarcastic?

You're suggesting that if devices worked they would be used by companies and a meter put on them to be paid for by the consumer?

edit on 12/26/12 by Mary Rose because: Add word

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
You're suggesting that if devices worked they would be used by companies and a meter put on them to be paid for by the consumer?

That is exactly what they would do, if they worked. But as we know, none of them actually work.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

What absurdity.

And mockery.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If there was "free" energy someone would be selling it to you today.... BUT that is not the case.

free energy would be exploited by the ones who would discover it. If I discovered free energy I would generate it and sell it to you as the power company does today. Except it would not be as expensive since I found out how to make it for "free"

Today we have products that would last longer than many of the products we consume and products that last are frowned upon. Suppression of those products make sense considering how the world is run.

If energy is free but it takes a huge investment in order to initially begin to create "free" energy and put it into a usuable manner then someone as i said would already be selling it to us.

It simply does not exist .. the only place it exists is in the imagination.

If someone did discover how to make free energy I believe it would take great skill to do it, it would take money to make it in the first place and it would not be available to the common man.

if you disagree then why has the common man not found it since there are probably many common men working on it as we speak.

Once found this power would be exploited by whatever country gets ahold of it first and it would use it to establish its superiority over the world. that is how energy is used today I do not see how "free" energy would be exempt from that.

Finding "free" energy would not solve the worlds problems. if you think that you are delusional
edit on 26-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

If...then.

You sound like a person who has done no investigation of inventors and what they've been put through. The material is on the internet but one has to want to know and be willing to contemplate the face of evil.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

Thank you and I will. I am a scientist by life and a musician by heart and soul. Have been singing and playing music since I was 5. self taught on just about every instrument you can name. especially winds and strings. Music is everywhere and harmonics is the key to it all. Thank you again

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

reply to post by votan

If...then.

You sound like a person who has done no investigation of inventors and what they've been put through. The material is on the internet but one has to want to know and be willing to contemplate the face of evil.

If then...

why do you not provide examples of free energy devices????

I have done my investigating.. simply because I am an electrical engineer that was very much inspired by tesla.

If the material is on the internet then why do you not write a thread with all this vast information you have found because apparently I and many others have missed the valuable information.

There is no "free" energy.

and if there was the face of evil would exploit the crap out of free energy

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Let me give you an example.
This thread recently about Chris Garner and his company, MSVEX. He's claimed to have achieved overunity. He's claimed to have a machine already built.

Your question : why isnt he dead, in mysterious circumstances?

edit on 26-12-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Why not? If I owned a power generation company and I had this technology that could generate power indefinitely without input fuels like coal, natural gas etc., why would I not employ this technology which increases my profits, since I no longer have to pay for the inputs?

Are you being sarcastic?

Do you pay for the water you use? I do as do most people in cities. The utility company that supplies the water doesn't make the water and gets it for "free", but still has to charge the consumers for the costs of storing and distributing it.

Electrical power though the power lines won't be any different, unless the consumers can make the power generation units and operate them themselves.

By the way the "free" part in "free energy" is a technical term, doesn't mean free of charge to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Are you so simplistic that you can't imagine that things are never 100%?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
Finding "free" energy would not solve the worlds problems.

That is something most don't seem to understand.

If we had an unlimited supply of energy that can be tapped by an equipment that can be put together by anyone, it still doesn't mean everyone gets everything they want for free. People still have to rely on others for some of their needs/wants and they have to find a way of paying them for what the others produce and they want.

When something is abundantly available, it simply stops being an economic commodity and there are plenty of things that are desired and in short supply making them economic commodities.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

By the way the "free" part in "free energy" is a technical term, doesn't mean free of charge to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Do you have an attitude or what?

Free energy as used is this OP is referring to technology that creative human beings should have because mother nature has provided an aether that is teeming with energy for use by humanity.

For God sake let's have a rational discussion.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Free energy as used is this OP is referring to technology that creative human beings should have because mother nature has provided an aether that is teeming with energy for use by humanity.

Mother nature has provided us with free energy...

Solar
Geothermal
Hydroelectric
Wind

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't spent time reading up on those. All I recall from my research is that there are impracticalities involved.

However, it could be that we do need to utilize those, too, in combination with other devices. We need to do better than we're doing in whatever ways we can see our way clear to do.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

because mother nature has provided an aether that is teeming with energy for use by humanity.

The "aether" does not actually exist....

If that is what you want why bring up irrational claims like the "aether"?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

In my opinion, your post is off-topic. If I were a moderator, I would remove it.

If you don't believe in the hypothetical I presented in the OP, you really should refrain from posting because you're not interested in discussing the topic at hand.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

because you're not interested in discussing the topic at hand.

The topic is "Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?, "

You have been given the reason they are not on the market, as they do not exist.

How is that off topic? You may not agree with the facts, but that does not make those facts off topic.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Do you have an attitude or what?

It is more than mildly amusing to see you demanding a rational discussion.

If you didn't mean "free" to be free of charge, why were you so offended when I said utility companies would the first to take advantage of any such technology, if it exists, to generate power, but charge the customers for it?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Why do I believe there is an aether? Here are some of my sources of information I've gathered over the last six years - those I can recall.

1. Nikola Tesla
  2. John Keely
  3. Viktor Schauberger
  4. Eugene Mallove
  5. Col. Tom Bearden
  6. Ed Leedskalnin
  7. Bruce Cathie
  8. John Searl
  9. Wilhelm Reich

I have the book Shape Power, a treatise by Dan A. Davidson, publisher unstated, dated May 1997. I believe he is correct in Chapter One "Aetheric Physics of Shape Power":

My research over 35 years proves the existence of aether as a reality. Modern physics has focused on the first experiments which Michelson and Morley did in the early part of this century showing no ether drift; however, the experiments were flawed in design and later experiments implied the validity of aether theory. Later experiments by Trouton and Noble, Sagnac, Michaelson and Gale, Thirring and Lenze, and Fizeau, all imply that aether exists. John Keely performed extensive experiments in engineering the aether, including producing various gravity phenomena, controlled breakdown of matter into pure aetheric force and then using aether in experiments, etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Because nothing is free in the forsaken world

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join