It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Assuming the hypothetical that free energy does not violate actual natural law, why don't we have working devices on the market by now?

This thread is for the purpose of bringing out all the complications that stand in the way of free energy.

Here are some that seem apparent to me:

1. A history of sometimes brutal suppression.
  2. A society where people's prestige and livelihood is threatened by a paradigm shift to free energy technology.
  3. Momentum is needed to overcome the mindset that has been created by ridicule from the mainstream. Not enough people are confident enough to tear down the old mindset.
  4. Inertia. We are creatures of habit.

What else is there?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
What else is there?

5. They dont exist.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Money. The "Powers that be". Hidden Agendas. Big Business...all of them are the reasons we dont have :

1. "Free Energy" (There exists more than a proven few)
2. Cars that run on water.
3. 100+ miles to the gallon/literof gas/petrol

As long as politics and greed run our lives, we wont get them anytime soon.

Nicola Tesla had the right-working idea for free energy...all along.

Thanks for the thread!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I wish we could change things without having to go through a breakdown of the status quo. By breakdown I'm referring to a solar flare that knocks out the grid in part of the world.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

What else is there?

5. They dont exist.

Of course they do, in concept and imagination which is why they are so popular to discuss and experiment with...at the moment.

Why, just last night I was creating a 3D model of my latest attempt. It's only when the imagination sees the ideas in a more realistic form that we encounter the pitfalls of that reality related to the laws of physics that governs us on this ball of dirt.

IF I did discover free energy, I would give it to you.

I did spike the wires before my electric meter for a while once, that was FREE energy.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Money..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia

Maybe if we all bartered our goods and services to each other where we live we could eliminate money.

I know that's not practical I'm just day dreaming.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Assuming the hypothetical that free energy does not violate actual natural law, why don't we have working devices on the market by now?

Because none of them work, and they do violate actual natural law.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

All of your points are completely irrelevant. If someone were to develop a "free energy device," it would be the source of endless wealth. First, there would be the income from patents. Any device incorporating "free energy" would provide royalty income. Then there is the direct profit to be made in manufacturing and distributing the devices. Of course, periodic maintenance would also be required, and since we're talking perpetual motion here, that's a perpetuity of service charges. Free energy would be the ultimate consumer rip-off!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm wondering whether problems with the earth's magnetic field is impacting the way devices work when tested.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hi Mary.Youre right. Most folks dont want to admit this is not really "our-world"....but "THEIRS". It never really was....and Im not sure it ever will be the Utopia we all need and deserve.

Just think if we could have all the conveniences we know are possible! Sadly....it wont happen. Not as long as there are big-interests making big-money keeping the status-quo in place....and money in their pockets.

Happy Holidays to you Mary.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I did spike the wires before my electric meter for a while once, that was FREE energy.

lol dont try it with the new smart meters!! the energy companies can download information from them onsite using their laptops! "my friend" did this and ended up with a £500 fine as the laptop showed a 3 month period where not a single bit of electricity was used!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
TPTB Can't Make Money from the Ones that do work and if it does Work they would be DEAD!

rense.com...

conspiracy-theory-secrets.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I'm wondering whether problems with the earth's magnetic field is impacting the way devices work when tested.

No, as there are no problems with the earth's magnetic field.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks.

Here's the thing. I feel that the big money people are doing what we're all doing. Taking care of number 1. They think they deserve what they have because they're superior. God wills it.

What bothers me is regular people who go along with the big money people. They support the big money people. They help keep the big money people right where they are.

That doesn't make any sense to me.

We the people need to wake up.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I have a friend who is a lobbyist for big pharma, not gonna mention names for obvious reasons. He gave me some good stats on just his matter.

The average life expectancy for a person who releases knowledge on curing cancer is 3 days.
The average life expectancy for a person who releases who creates a free energy device is less than 24 hours.

That's why it isn't on the market. If you don't know how to get the device out without raising suspicion than you simply disappear. I only wish I was smart enough to develop that technology so I could Robin Hood it into every home, one home at a time.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The ptb's "power" solely relies on people being dependent on the system such as water, food, electricity, and transportation, which is why they have dominated these areas. Look up the invention secrecy act and you will understand that the U.S. government has the suppression technique built right into the system. They have the right to steal any and all inventions dealing with energy, period, so don't expect the first overunity device to come from the U.S., because they only steal and suppress inventions, and then use it for killing people.

Although not all communities are are under the slave control like the U.S..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fuzzy0087

I've been paying attention to the open-source community looking for people to try to support. If people could figure out how to safely and economically build things with the resources they have available to them maybe the system could be worked around. No patents. No money making projects. Just people putting their heads together for their own families and local communities worldwide.

Is that feasible at all?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzy0087
He gave me some good stats on just his matter.

The average life expectancy for a person who releases knowledge on curing cancer is 3 days.
The average life expectancy for a person who releases who creates a free energy device is less than 24 hours.

Anything at all to back those silly stats up?

If you don't know how to get the device out without raising suspicion than you simply disappear.

Any proof at all for that silly claim?

I only wish I was smart enough to develop that technology

no one is, as it does not exist....
edit on 25-12-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Thanks for bringing this video to my attention. I'd never heard about this before.

When I clicked on "English" it brought up this message:

In our community in Linden, for organizational reasons we can only receive those persons
who have contacted us and for whom visitation arrangements have been made.
Thank you for your understanding!

This is very interesting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join