It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If we get our own land, aside from solar which only works in the summer months here, the rest is rain and oodles of water. But, I would design a shed and my own hydro electric generator, and some solar array, some solar panels for the roofs. But wind sculptures and smaller ones too, kite fabric or sail boat fabric, pinwheels and kites. And I think enclosing a workshop, on 3 sides with those rippling aluminum walls, with individual plates would be nice, need to ensure you dont' attract lightening so try things out, where place it, so it looks decorative but produces.

Certainly would play around with antennas.

Also earth batteries and salt water batteries as back up, instead of our lead ones. Even play around with crystals, and see how alum might work, again aluminum crystals. And joule thieves.

And then work on converting all the cars to HHO and storing extra energy in the form of hydrogen fuel and methane too. Lots of use for overunity.

As for electo magnetic, wouldn't want too rare magnets, earth only uses an iron core after all. So, would be interested in playing around with different circuits and ensuring any magnets or magnetized coils, such as rodin or startship, would be FLEXIBLE, they would have movement and PULSE.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

A wood stove is a free energy product if you have accessibility to wood.

No, wood is not "free energy." You have to leave your home, walk to the woods, chop down a tree or gather brush, chop it into reasonably sized pieces and carry it back home. In addition to the years the tree spent capturing carbon dioxide and turning it into wood using the power of sunlight, you, personally, have expended a great deal of energy to gather it, not to mention all the time you could have spent doing more productive things. There is a reason why, after clean drinking water, electricity is the first thing that developing countries strive for!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He's a horrible magician, yet still fooled you.

There is obviously a second energy source which he disconnects to the machine as the light turns off.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Recycling water is, and then letting out into your garden and into the earth and filling more up and recycling it for a while.

Electricity and Kinetic energy is all around us, you just have to pick it up.

And yes there are ways of using the hydrogen in water and the energy in magnetics and coils.

Nothing starts from nothing however, unless you're God. Correct term would not be free energy, but overunity. ie, the hydro elecgtric. I've been told that HHO is overunity too, it creates powerful energy and is used by NASA for some projects, and they don't want it out.

Its a keeper for sure.

But overunity, and picking up what is around us, and creating devices, designs to generate more energy, should be a goal for everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

www.thepoultrysite.com... So if it takes an investment that pays itself back in say five years than every year after it saves you money doesn't qualify as free? I feel it is just an interpretation of what free is that is the problem. Waste produced by nature can produce all sorts of free energy.

I think you misunderstand what most people mean when they use the expression "free energy." The expression is a buzz word for the goal of getting usable energy out of nothing. It is a variation on the "perpetual motion" scam. There are many sources of energy that are extremely cost effective: solar water heaters, solar powered calculators and so forth. None of these violate the laws of thermodynamics. "Free energy," in the sense it is usually used by cranks and con men, does.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Free energy devices are already on the market in the form of solar panels and wind turbines.

I have no panels/turbines yet but will experiment with them in the coming few years. In the mean time, I am converting my halogen lights to led, reducing my consumption for lightning by 90%, preparing to run the whole system on battery, if needed.

Going free is a costly process that takes some long term planning if you don't have a huge budget. I think that is why people don't go there. Investment: money/time/effort.

I bet the more ehm.. exotic free energy devices would not be different. Their energy might be free, the devices won't be.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

When I cut down a dead tree on my property and throw it in the woodstove it replaces a lot of oil. The price of my savings on oil has paid for my husky chainsaw, all the gas, my small electric woodsplitter, my woodstoves and pipes, and also the wood I bought from the neighbor that was all set to go. If I burned all my own wood it would save more but I don't want to cut down trees just for wood. The neighbor cuts trees that have a purpose for being cut or fell over in storms. Sounds like the payback makes it kinda free to me. I also get my exercise by working with wood, I don't need to pay for any fitness club or exercise equipment.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

He's a horrible magician, yet still fooled you.

There is obviously a second energy source which he disconnects to the machine as the light turns off.

Sorry man, I already knew it would work, sat down and thought it out, and then found someone else who had a similar thought, and alot more tools.

It can't not work. THINK ABOUT IT. Enclosed space. Water goes up, small amount of energy, and falls down with force (kinetic energy) and turns wheels, (more energy). He is not a magician. He shows it working, taken off the power, which of course it would because it would generate its own power, AND light the bulb (overunity).

I figure just from my own musings on this, it should generate almost twice the energy and if you used the right kind of circuits, maybe 3 times.

Think of this everywhere.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Nothing starts from nothing however, unless you're God. Correct term would not be free energy, but overunity.

Correct, nothing comes from nothing. That is why free energy, also called "overunity," is impossible. What you are talking about is usually called "sustainable energy," that is, the use of energy at a rate that does not exhaust the ability of the source to renew itself. Europeans clear cut their continent because their use of wood as a construction material and source of energy outstripped the capacity of the forests to renew themselves!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Sorry man, I already knew it would work, sat down and thought it out, and then found someone else who had a similar thought, and alot more tools.

Your thoughts are bizarre, and illogical. It does not jive with reality.

It can't not work. THINK ABOUT IT. Enclosed space. Water goes up, small amount of energy, and falls down with force (kinetic energy) and turns wheels, (more energy). He is not a magician. He shows it working, taken off the power, which of course it would because it would generate its own power, AND light the bulb.

Incorrect. He shows you a rigged setup. What you say is ridiculous. There is too much friction from the device moving through the water. The object will slow down without an outside power source.

I figure just from my own musings on this, it should generate almost twice the energy and if you used the right kind of circuits, maybe 3 times.

That's because you're delusional.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

When I cut down a dead tree on my property and throw it in the woodstove it replaces a lot of oil. The price of my savings on oil has paid for my husky chainsaw, all the gas, my small electric woodsplitter, my woodstoves and pipes, and also the wood I bought from the neighbor that was all set to go. If I burned all my own wood it would save more but I don't want to cut down trees just for wood. The neighbor cuts trees that have a purpose for being cut or fell over in storms. Sounds like the payback makes it kinda free to me. I also get my exercise by working with wood, I don't need to pay for any fitness club or exercise equipment.

I admire your healthy, independent lifestyle, so I'm giving you a star. Your wood stove isn't costing you any money, but that heat and light is not "free" in the sense that it is being produced out of nothing. When people post YouTube videos of their "free energy" devices, they are claiming that their inventions produce energy out of nowhere, in violation of physical law.
edit on 25-12-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DJW001

Recycling water is, and then letting out into your garden and into the earth and filling more up and recycling it for a while.

Electricity and Kinetic energy is all around us, you just have to pick it up.

And yes there are ways of using the hydrogen in water and the energy in magnetics and coils.

Nothing starts from nothing however, unless you're God. Correct term would not be free energy, but overunity. ie, the hydro elecgtric. I've been told that HHO is overunity too, it creates powerful energy and is used by NASA for some projects, and they don't want it out.

Its a keeper for sure.

But overunity, and picking up what is around us, and creating devices, designs to generate more energy, should be a goal for everyone.

I wish I could give you ten stars for that post. Using energy that is already been created and creates the least toxic effect on the environment around us is what I consider as the ultimate goal of the coming age. This is in direct conflict with present society so I feel I am not considered normal by society of today. We have been conditioned to think free energy is only energy that is making energy out of nothing. There is plenty of energy available out there that has already been created. I feel that the discovery of oil kept the whales from becoming extinct but with today's technology we can do better than exhausting the dwindling supplies of oil. We can get away from fracking the hell out of the crust of the earth to gain natural gas also. Using reasonable utilization of these resources is the clue. I see that coal could be a viable resource for energy if we just lowered our energy use and filtered emissions better. Nuclear power causes a lot more problems than it is worth, causing all sorts of destruction when mining and all sorts of problems with the nuclear waste.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Free energy devices can't put out enough power to capitalize on them.

Do you think that eventually they will put out enough power if we have a creative, supportive environment (meaning people's attitudes and spirit of cooperation) within which to conduct research and development? Know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Energy is all over the universe. All we can do is to find how to effectively steer it to utilize it with as little negative effect on our Bio-dome we live in. The problem is that common sense and caution is always tossed aside to profit from something. We can have the best of both worlds. The definition of free energy is flawed because mankind cannot create energy but the universe is full of energy that can be tapped or steered. Using it has to include caution though, especially if the use gets great. Over Using the electromagnetic field to create a usable energy can have very negative effects if not done right, possibly throwing us into another ice age or worse, the total extinction of life on the planet. The use of this sort of technology needs to be completely researched before using on large scale.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

We are talking about utilizing the energy of the earths magnetic field to power much of this. A lot of research needs to be done on this to find any negative side effects. We don't want to look like mars in the future.

I don't think a little energy taken from this will hurt but commercial use could do something completely different. With the invention of the Nuclear power plants we boosted our production of electrical appliances considerably. We have to lessen our impact on the bio-system not increase it. Mankind lacks self control.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The definition of free energy is flawed because mankind cannot create energy but the universe is full of energy that can be tapped or steered.

To me, the term "free energy" simply means the energy comes out of the aether instead of coming from burning a fuel. And of course, the materials that go into devices are not free.

Over Using the electromagnetic field to create a usable energy can have very negative effects if not done right, possibly throwing us into another ice age or worse, the total extinction of life on the planet. The use of this sort of technology needs to be completely researched before using on large scale.

Is using the electromagnetic field required to tap into the aether?

What about sound?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

To me, the term "free energy" simply means the energy comes out of the aether instead of coming from burning a fuel.

The Michelson-Morley experiment proved the aether does not exist.

And of course, the materials that go into devices are not free.

And don't forget the labor and intellectual property rights. If "free energy" devices existed, the corporation that controlled them would be making limitless profit.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Now they think that the energy released when syphoning water would be equal, because they think their theory on conservation of energy is correct, whereas worshipping a theory makes little sense. Theories are not factoids.

In any case, maybe they are equal force, maybe syphoning would be a closed system, if you didn't introduce some wheels and a device.

This guy is doing it in a more exotic fashion: www.spacedaily.com...

phys.org...
Scientists create metal that pumps liquid uphill

www.kansaswindpower.net...
Hydrolic Ram Pump, made pvp pipes. No electricity needed.

Solar or Wind to get the water up. Like a few kites!

www.real-free-energy.co.uk...

PERPETUAL WATERWHEEL PUMP

www.overunity.com...
A DIY Water Motor

(paper kit)

Oh I like this site:

peswiki.com...:Electromagnetic

pesn.com...

peswiki.com...:Stephen_Dickens_Magnesium-Water-Copper_Battery

peswiki.com...:Hydroxy_or_HHO_Injection_Systems

Playing around with water and creating vortex?

Ic0Vr_PC8zg

Quiet is important. This one is hooked up to batteries. Would want the energy to be soundless and I think that Kinetic Low Wind is one of the best, and utlizing quieter methods for the water, designing for both athetics and production on a farm.

Home's micro hydro generating system (his runs of lead batteries!)

Too Noisy!

Joe Holden - Revolutionary Mini Hydro Power

This little unit can power 100 homes. (steam turbine, water turbine and air turbine in one unit!)

Joe Holden, Inventor of the first afterburner for Jet Engines at Rolls Royce, applies his knowledge to Sustainable Energy. He shows us a Min Hydro Plant that uses his proprietary "Compression Tube" technology that can make a meter squared hydro plant to power 100 homes.

WORLDS SIMPLEST WATER PUMP!! Make a PULSER PUMP! (with Captions)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
The Michelson-Morley experiment proved the aether does not exist.

My research indicates that no, it did not prove that.

This thread is not about whether or not the laws of nature allow for free energy. That's why I very specifically chose the wording "assuming the hypothetical."

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You repeatedly show your ignorance with these silly videos.

It's a freaking waterwheel in the first video. A freaking waterwheel. Leonardo DaVinci conceptualized and designed them back in the 15th century. Nothing "free" about it. The parts take time to design. They take energy. They break down. The water has a stream. That flow of energy must be sustained in order to keep the waterwheel spinning.

You just cling to weird stuff that aligns with your delusional perspective of the world. It's obvious for any rational mind to see that you don't have a clue what you're talking about in these threads.
edit on 25-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join