It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Free energy is all around you, including yourself, although you do need to feed yourself and thats not free

all one needs to do is tap in and utilize

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Free energy! Super-economical water pump!

From one of the comments:

It's a slow moving stream not a waterfall at a hydro dam.

Generators work from a magnet passing over wire windings. So the more power you need to create, then the stronger the magnetic field gets. So the more force is need to turn the armature.

This little creation of his was made of recycled scrap material, and the whole point of the video was to show he was able to create irrigation without any use of electricity or fuel..

Useful for a river or creek.

FREE ENERGY AIR RAM - using air+water+gravity selfrunnign hydraulic perpetual power plant

NO FUEL IT IS SELF-SUFFISANT AND GIVE A POSITIVE NET OUPUT OF ENERGY
This the most simple and cheap device you can buid in your backyard to actually produce real free energy that comme from a air compressor - it has been proven that energy needs to compress air is lower or equal than what it give in the hydraulic-RAM water pumping action. A air-ram can be used to pump water, then the potential energy release by a waterwheel to a generator is greater than what the compressor needs...this excess energy is NOT renewable energy...IT IS FREE and can be bonced in chain to another free energy production process UNTIL STORAGE LEVEL IS SUFFICIENT TO END EXPLOITATION!

NOW THIS IS QUIET.

10 Percent Perpetual Motion Ram Pump

Gravity Water Pump, modified with Pressurization, Gravity and Bouyancy

Water lifted by gravity without a pump Part 2

Eureka Discovery Moment: Experiment showing water flowing up a cliff in Brixham

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Not Rare metals. But this uses nitinol in a kind of stirling engine, and would have changed alot of things. Lots of power in stirling engines, can pull a load fast, like the old steam engines.

Convert Salt water to Fire and Energy or even electricity Gas Prices going high

Salt water can power vehicles, furnaces, heat, power, electricity, you name it. It burns. Hydrogen.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
However, lets look at a free energy design that is more conventional for example. Overunity.

Please define the terms "free energy" and "overunity" as you understand them.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
. . . the petrodollar . . .

Good point.

Maybe if and when the political situation surrounding the petrodollar changes there will be less suppression and people will see an opportunity where they didn't see one before.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Convert Salt water to Fire and Energy or even electricity Gas Prices going high

Salt water can power vehicles, furnaces, heat, power, electricity, you name it. It burns. Hydrogen.

I found this video interesting.

If you bother to notice, the guy is using an expensive machine meant for detecting cancer in people. That's high energy which is being used to break up the hydrogen bonds. The question is: how much energy is used vs how much energy comes out of it? It doesn't appear to be much driving that tiny motor, yet the machine is huge.

My guess is that it's an energy loss, just like HHO.

If you can come up with a way to break up hydrogen bonds efficiently, and without radioactive decay, I'll tip my hat to you. Until then, this is still just a bunch of rubbish.
edit on 25-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Free energy is a term that is kicking around. The closest you would get to that still takes material, build, and replacement of parts, so its not exactly free. But the closest to that would be an antenna device picking up kinetic energy or other types.

Over unity means, the amount of energy you put into something, would be less than the amount it gives out. And I prefer things that ordinary people can have, not big business or electric companies, that require a bill.

Earth runs on overunity. Electric Universe, already more or less proved via NASA's study of comets:

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

All their findings were predicted by Electric Universe Theorists, no mystery to them why comets aren't dirty iceballs and emit Xrays.

Now, that with the magnetic poles and the iron core, produces our planets spin.

There are many ways to generate electricity, I like the low wind ones, and mini hydro ones.

So, producing more electricity, via good circuitry and devices, than it takes to haul water up, is a really good place to start.

But also, even if you fail to do that, but can get a pump powered on rechargeable homemade earth or salt water batteries.

If you do it with HHO however, you're not ahead, because why on earth would you take that kind of huge energy and shove it towards a water wheel of any kind?

www.overunity.com...

Here is the overunity discussion on that video I liked and it shows some US patents.

Heading off for Christmas at dad's now. Check back later.

These are the threads we need more of.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

But also, even if you fail to do that, but can get a pump powered on rechargeable homemade earth or salt water batteries.

Don't forget to bring that giant energy beaming machine used to detect cancer with you... to charge those salt water "batteries" that can't be charged, and aren't batteries.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Earth is an electric generator running on magnetic electric energy.

But, is universal energy a closed circuit? Is it a finite system? Does energy grow and produce more? All that is is theories! Just like the universal "laws" they think exist. Ideas, postulates, altars to worship on. Are they accurate, well they've already been demonstrated flawed in experiential science:

www.levashov.info...

Quite a good discussion on Einstein, real experiential science versus their altar boy worship of postulates and the wrong turn in science we took.

But whatever model the universe is truly on, compared to what we think its on, whether its a huge closed system, or a infinite growing one: THE ENERGY IN IT IS ABUNDANCE NOT SCARSITY. EARTH IS ABUNDANT ENERGY.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Free energy is a term that is kicking around. The closest you would get to that still takes material, build, and replacement of parts, so its not exactly free. But the closest to that would be an antenna device picking up kinetic energy or other types.

Over unity means, the amount of energy you put into something, would be less than the amount it gives out. And I prefer things that ordinary people can have, not big business or electric companies, that require a bill.

An over unity device would require material to build just like a free energy device.

I guess the difference in the two terms is that an over unity device requires something other than just the aether itself to run on, such as water?

It seems to me that we should be using our brain power to create free energy devices that we take our hand to activate the device and the device is so perfectly engineered that it pulls energy out of the aether and spits out electricity. Devices that look something like the Searl Effect Generator:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a thought i had on devices that would pull energy out of the 'aether' ...
is that there may be inhabitants of that dimension who see we are stealing their energy and they quickly put a stop to it.
many free energy inventors have trouble duplicating previous results this could be a reasoning why.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm going to say that they're not on the market because none of them work as advertised.

Here's my reasoning: Say I'm John Doe, oil tycoon. Some guy comes along with some sort of free energy claim. First I ask him to prove it, and let's say he does just that. I would much rather offer the guy a fat paycheck and have my engineers work up a way to start selling the hell out of these machines. I wouldn't see it as a threat, I would see it as a gold mine and would laugh all the way to the bank because i know i'm about to get way richer than oil could ever make me.

Why would I cover it up? I could make money on the idea, or I could lose money constantly trying to cover it up. It doesn't take all that brain power to see the problem with trying to cover up something that is demonstrably true when it means that much money. Oil will still be used, have you seen how much plastic is in the world? Around you this very instant? And it's not like the companies or people that miss out on the ground floor will be SOL because they will be able to work on ways to employ the technology themselves.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
I'm going to say that they're not on the market because none of them work as advertised.

Here's my reasoning: Say I'm John Doe, oil tycoon. Some guy comes along with some sort of free energy claim. First I ask him to prove it, and let's say he does just that. I would much rather offer the guy a fat paycheck and have my engineers work up a way to start selling the hell out of these machines. I wouldn't see it as a threat, I would see it as a gold mine and would laugh all the way to the bank because i know i'm about to get way richer than oil could ever make me.

Where's the meter. . .

Why would I cover it up? I could make money on the idea, or I could lose money constantly trying to cover it up. It doesn't take all that brain power to see the problem with trying to cover up something that is demonstrably true when it means that much money. Oil will still be used, have you seen how much plastic is in the world? Around you this very instant? And it's not like the companies or people that miss out on the ground floor will be SOL because they will be able to work on ways to employ the technology themselves.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

See above.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Is the aether a dimension?

For sure, there are technically more advanced species than humans in the universe (multiverse?) and who knows what may be going on.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is no such thing dude.
solar panels, water whells and windmills are about as close as you can get.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I simply do not believe over unity devices are possible however there are many devices that increase energy output on a variety of devices dramatically. I researched several devices many of which I found that the patents were sold or the maker was forced out of business most of these dealt with engines. One inventor claimed a 30% increase in fuel mileage a manufacturer bought the patent but for some reason it has never been implemented.

I have no doubt that much of the tech is being suppressed by special interest groups to keep demand high and inflate prices of fuel supplies. Years and years ago oil companies would add chlorine to oil which has been proven in court but its main objective was to eventually ruin engines. The cars of the 50s 60s should still be running fine but back then if you didn’t regularly change your oil it would become acidic after time. Today’s synthetics like amsoil can run 100 K without being changed. If manufacturers were truly concerned about preserving vehicles they would come with full synthetic in it from the factory but that would cut into their ability to sell you a new one in the near future.

% to 10 years ago a kid in high school built a vehicle that gets 800 mpg for a science project using hydrolysis he won all kinds of rewards. I heard he sold the design and have never heard anything else. Imagine having a car that could even get 200 mpg it would probably be underpowered but I would buy it. Anyway it boils down to greed in my opinion. Think about over the years manufacturers have been able to increase horsepower while keeping fuel mileage about the same or better. They could go the other direction on that scale in keeping HP the same but greatly increased fuel mileage. Makes you go hmmm.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It has also been proven that power companies could easily increase their efficiency by 20% by doing some relatively cheap and proven things like storing the unused power during off peak times however they make more money by making more power so it isn’t in their interest to do so. Instead they build more coal plants that increases their profits.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Game changing , paradigm shifting nanotechnology will soon offer abundant,clean,sustainable free energy with no need for power grids. Free energy is already here.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
One thing I'm wondering about is the impact of changes that the earth is going through. I understand that there is now an anomaly in the radioactive decay rate that has scientists baffled. That was supposed to be a constant. I heard Lawrence E. Joseph talk about it in a recent Red Ice Radio interview. His website: Lawrence E. Joseph

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It was never a constant. Scientists got this one wrong. I intuited this about 7 years ago in a math class at a local uni, got laughed at by the idiots posing as students, and harassed by the moron posing as a professor.

The rate of decay depends on multiple factors we're not taking into consideration. We only test this rate under somewhat controlled conditions, so get somewhat controlled, and seemingly constant results.

BTW, I checked out that guys site. He comes off as part quack, part cool dude. The sun has been rather silent for a while now. The part he got correct was the immense role the shifts in climate play on our evolutionary nature through the eons. For further reference, click here
edit on 25-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join