It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens Of Thousands Call For Piers Morgan To Be Deported

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

Of the pub , but not the country. We let all sorts stay here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

i don't even know why the communist news network even hired him, he got fired from the daily mirror for publishing fake pictures of british soldiers torturing an iraqi. and phone hacking when he ran news of the world for rupert murdoch's.

why they even hired him with such a bad reputation, the man has no ethics at all and if a news network wants to taken as credible, then they need to hire credible people. not some joke.

isn't the daily mirror and news of the world, just a step above the gossip rags.

edit on 27-12-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

So you would see a man interrogated and tortured for espousing an opinion that most of the Western world shares? He poses a legitimate question at a time when the matter is clearly news-worthy - his only crime is not blindly assuming a document written hundreds of years ago is still relevant today!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
New petition urges US to keep Piers Morgan 'because UK doesn't want him'

www.guardian.co.uk...

JAK

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Damned straight. You touched him last.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by Vidpci

So you would see a man interrogated and tortured for espousing an opinion that most of the Western world shares? He poses a legitimate question at a time when the matter is clearly news-worthy - his only crime is not blindly assuming a document written hundreds of years ago is still relevant today!

Yes why should a document guaranteeing basic human rights be relevant today? We trust and love our Governments just like our Government trust and love us! It doesn't matter that Hitler wasn't even a hundred years ago, no! Turn in your guns to the most corrupt (I mean loving) Government in the world! Absolutely nothing bad could come of it!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
Piers Morgan is not a US citizen and is therefore not protected under the first amendment when it comes to deliberately attempting to sabotage the law of the land (The Constitution) of the United States. This vicious and relentless assault that Morgan has initiated can only be seen as an act of subterfuge to the point to where he is actually a threat to the well being of the people of the United States. Not only should this man be deported, but it is my opinion that homeland security should detain him and honestly think about sending the man to Guantanamo Bay with the rest of the foreign terrorists under the NDAA.

Piers Morgan should be treated the same as we would treat a foreign spy because that's what his actions amount to.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Vidpci because: (no reason given)

Holy birdturds you are a friggin spaz!

Even non-citizens are protected by the consitution as long as they are on U.S. soil.

Piers is publically expressing his opinion which is legal. Many people fought and died defending this liberty.

You are blowing this out of proportion and even makin a few things up. Awesome!

edit on 30-12-2012 by VonDinkinDunken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDinkinDunken

Really? Because a lot of people fought and died so that redcoats couldn't infiltrate my country and try to take our guns (yet again). You say this man has a 1st amendment right to walk into America and destroy our 2nd amendment right?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
reply to post by VonDinkinDunken

Really? Because a lot of people fought and died so that redcoats couldn't infiltrate my country and try to take our guns (yet again). You say this man has a 1st amendment right to walk into America and destroy our 2nd amendment right?

Are you a troll? You must be! You keep making things up.

Piers is not destroying anyone's 2nd amendment right. Piers is expressing his opinion in a public forum. There is a very big difference.

I even doubt his opinion will have much influence on the droves of uber paranoid Americans sticking to their guns with their guns.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ugh. That "We The People" website has become a joke. Tens of thousands also called to secede from the Union too. I don't like Piers Morgan at all, but come on...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join