It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens Of Thousands Call For Piers Morgan To Be Deported

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
You keep him, we dont want him back ............... possession is nine tenths of the law

That only applies if we want to keep him. Legally we could deport him back to you and you would be stuck with him. But that leaves me in a quandary. I would really like to see him deported but there are some things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and piers is one of them. That is what is commonly referred to as a double bind or damned if you do and damned if you don't.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So that's all it took to let the mask come off?

Good, goood... let the hate flow through you.

I can smell the scent of 1933 getting stronger...
edit on 24-12-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Lol-that's the only thing I enjoy about Piers...when his pompus, dystopic view of the world is disarmed by FACTS.

I'm going to have to go look for the Nugent interview now, I'm in need of a good laugh. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is an ignorant, insufferable prig, who spends a good thirty minutes of main stream air time most nights moralizing, pontificating, and demonizing every aspect of American culture. I truly, truly dislike the man.
However, in this country, that he seems to despise so much, he's allowed to be a prig. And he can rail all night, every night about how me and my countrymen are despicable, barbaric dregs. And, we'll still stand to defend his right, as a human, to say what ever fool butted thing he wants.
Cause were barbarians like that...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
We don't want him back - perhaps get him an orange uniform and a 1 way ticket to Guantanamo bay as i doubt anyone will complain about him getting a bit of water boarding and all the other abuses that they do over there so its a win-win for everyone as we get rid of him for good and the torturers get some practice

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Please NO.. Keep him..

This..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We don't want him back he's a prick

but blimey america land of the free? If your going to make petitions atleast do it for something worthwhile, afterall he is on your air waves so someone must be watching him

I'm sure there is others in a position of power that is much more worthy of a petition to remove them...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I had to lol at your dumb comments.
Americans like to talk about how free they are or want to be, how freedom of speech is the pillar of your society but when someone like him speaks their mind, he needs to be deported. No wonder your country is in shambles. You gotta wake up sometime. He has the right to say anything he likes without fear of persecution, now, what exactly are you doing?
So sad i have to lol.

"The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable."

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
edit on 25/12/2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It doesn't make sense to deport Piers Morgan for having an opinion. I can choose to not listen to him, and I doubt that he has the potential to influence any change in the United States. The same with most celebrities that see an opportunity to politicize current events. I bet that they haven't felt this useful since the Presidential Election. To be fair, Piers has his good moments, and so does Jesse Ventura:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Of course he has freedom of speech. But the NRA drones don't recognize anything other than the 2nd amendment. If they did, we might still have our 4th amendment protections right now. After 9/11 we lost any right to protection from illegal search and seizure. It was a case where the good out weighed the bad.

In order to safeguard the most of us, a few of us have to sacrifice our Constitutional 4th amendment protections. Now, in the interest of Homeland Security, we can be strip searched for no reason at all. Why ignore the first amendment, toss the 4th, yet threaten to die fighting the repeal of the 2nd? I would say there is a slightly BENT agenda there.

About time somebody like Piers Morgan called them all out. Too many gun owners follow the NRA like they were a religion. I never really liked him either... until now.

There are also "Keep Piers Morgan" petitions started up too.

Here are links to a couple of them:

Keep Piers Morgan in the U.S.

KEEP PIERS MORGAN HERE

edit on 25-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well, there is only one way to settle this, then. Dump Piers in the middle of North Atlantic Ocean and see which way he swims. Is there a petition for that?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClementWinters
reply to post by newcovenant

Well, there is only one way to settle this, then. Dump Piers in the middle of North Atlantic Ocean and see which way he swims. Is there a petition for that?

Oh this is not the first time this has been suggested by bigots for one reason or another.

They want everyone to swim back.... forgetting they swam over.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Everyone crying about us yanks forgetting about the first amendment, take a breath. We understand that this petition is nothing more than a way to have our collective voices heard on a very specific topic without causing harm. The white house will ignore this petition but it made 60,000 people feel like they are standing up for their side of the argument. I'm sure that is a fraction of this shill's audience every night.

Let us bitch. It's when we go silent that you should start to worry.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Subjecting gitmo detainees to piers morgan is cruel and unusual punishment and as such illegal according to the constitution of the united states and a war crime under the Geneva convention.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is a shmuck, and i wish i had his personal email....because i would write him one hell of a letter. Excuse my punctuation.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
We don't want him back, deport him somewhere else

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i think he is an idiot... thats why as an adult who is not mentally challenged I simply do not watch his shows... Enough people do that rather then signing meaningless petitions that no one cares about he wont have a show...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'd personally like to see this "meaningless petition" become the most signed one yet. Kinda send a little message

It has meaning for 60,000+ people so far

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone
I'd personally like to see this "meaningless petition" become the most signed one yet. Kinda send a little message

It has meaning for 60,000+ people so far

yeah, if it can get to around 125k, it'd be a quarter of his viewers, lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
America can keep him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join