It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

But on what basis do you "strongly doubt" that someone had looked in the trunk?

I doubt this because of the timeline here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

09:56AM: “Be advised, we have multiple weapons. Including one rifle and a shotgun”
09:58AM : "Standby units at the school we're conducting interior search at this time"

I don't know what is standard procedure, but I think you'd first clear the area before you look in the trunks of the parking cars.

CR was stopped and given a traffic warning in Greenwhich at the time of the shooting; he was driving a car registered to his mother, Lanza's vehicle was registered to Nancy Lanza.

Source

This is some made up story, and here is why I think this is the case www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also read the Posting of Pilot:
Very good points, radio transmissions from other towns around Newtown would have been cluttering up the airwaves before one from Greenwich.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Well to be fair in the post you reference the guy posting claims Greenwich is 70 miles from Newtown..so I don't put a lot of faith in his ability to know a fact..

Hartford which is in the north central region is 45 miles away, Danbury about 10-15 and Greenwich about 5-6 miles away.. to be 70 miles away, Newtown would have to be in the position of Putnam or Thompson CT..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by hattie

We don't know that they didn't know at that time, all we know is the MEDIA didn't know at that time, there's a huge huge difference...

How could they know his name before he was dead? Did they ask him for his ID (which apparently was his brother's) before they gave the order to kill him? That does not make sense to me.

There was an active shooter in the school, they got there and knew who he was before they ordered him to be killed or he killed himself? Did they see his face? All the news stories I have read said he was wearing a mask, but maybe he wasn't and a police officer recognized him? Is that what you're suggesting happened?

Can anyone tell me if he was indeed wearing a mask according to the official story?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I should have explained a bit further......sure it's possible someone else was pulled over anywhere in Conn that day. I meant that after weeks of discussion on a number of websites about that particular person and his name being on the radio at that time it just so happens his alibi for that day is none other than a police Detective. If anyone were in need of an alibi and it had to be iron core so everybody would turn and walk away and never blink an eye towards them again, that would be your alibi.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow
I don't know what is standard procedure, but I think.......]

And once again (not to single you out) but this sort of reasoning is rampant in these speculations.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

I don't know what is standard procedure, but I think.......]

And once again (not to single you out) but this sort of reasoning is rampant in these speculations.

When I read the timeline here
then there are many things that don't make sense at all.
If I wouldn't know better (because authorities told me) I would think it reads like a drill,
especially the parts regarding medical help.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

I should have explained a bit further......sure it's possible someone else was pulled over anywhere in Conn that day. I meant that after weeks of discussion on a number of websites about that particular person and his name being on the radio at that time it just so happens his alibi for that day is none other than a police Detective. If anyone were in need of an alibi and it had to be iron core so everybody would turn and walk away and never blink an eye towards them again, that would be your alibi.

Do you ever stop and think about how ridiculous your argument for a mass conspiracy is?

You theory is there was a massive conspiracy involving federal, state, and local police. The conspiracy includes civilians as well. This would have been an incredibly complex operation.

And part of the plan was to purposely mention the name, "Christopher A Rodia" on the police radio, just so the police can give him an alibi later, confirming he was pulled over for a traffic stop?

Why do you think this makes any sense?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

When I read the timeline here
then there are many things that don't make sense at all.
If I wouldn't know better (because authorities told me) I would think it reads like a drill,
especially the parts regarding medical help.

Maybe it doesn't make sense because you're not part of the LE responding to an active shooting scene at an elementary school that day. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Why do you think it reads like a drill? What are your qualifications for saying it reads like a drill and not the real thing? Why WOULDN'T it read like a drill if this was a situation they had drilled for?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Gonna second this, everyone in a town that is on duty is notified when a drill is taking place so that other units on normal patrol would not respond to the mock events as if they were real. This is done to alleviate confusion, and so that the general public isn't inconvenienced by the drill taking place..

Newtown however, the entire State went on alert, State Police mobilized the Crisis Response Team (Major Crime Unit) the Governor ordered all State offices and Local Government buildings on high alert, and the State Legislature did not meet, none of that would have happened if it were just a drill.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

09:43AM - Recording at 00:50: “We have one female in Room 1 who has gunshot wound to the foot.” (3)
09:46AM - Recording at 12:16: “We’ve got an injured person in Room 9 with numerous gunshot wounds.” (1)
09:46Am - Recording at 02:59:"We got bodies here" (3)

Now they should also have found the other 26 children and teachers with gunshot wounds and what are they saying?

09:48AM - Recording at 05:11: "Might possibly need a second medic" (3)

What they should say is something like "We need as much medics as as possible as fast as possible! The helicopter too!"

The police at the scene simply couldn't decide at this time that all of the 26 are already dead.

09:53AM - Recording at 19:16: “Newtown’s reporting one suspect down. The building has now been cleared.” (1)
09:53AM - Recording at 09:50: "You're going to stage with the EMS crews at Sandy Hook Fire Department" (3)

Why stage at the Fire Department? The building was already cleared. How would the medics help the possible seriously injured in the school, when they have to stay at the fire dept. and not let directly to the school?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

The decision to stage at the Fire Department is a town decision during any crisis situation, After the Hurricane in 2011, and the Snowstorm in 2011 and the Hurricane in 2012 they also used the Fire Station, it's just part of their emergency plan... Nothing sinister or out of the ordinary..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Try here at 12:33

www.youtube.com...

I think he says......be advised he should have multiple weapons including long rifles and shotguns. IMO

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Now they should also havew found the other 26 children and teachers with gunshot wounds and what are they saying?

What they should say is something like "We need as much medics as as possible as fast as possible! The helicopter too!"

But yet again, how do you know what they "should" have done? You weren't there. And you're certainly not getting the entire story solely from the transcripts of those recordings.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So what does it mean when you're talking about a subject that even the conspiracy site limits what you can say?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

But yet again, how do you know what they "should" have done? You weren't there. And you're certainly not getting the entire story solely from the transcripts of those recordings.

They should have done what could have saved as much lifes as possible, that means to let the medics directly to the school and also to call the helicopter
www.danburyhospital.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

The site owners are simply protecting their business, mass media does look at this site from time to time. Wouldn't look that good if some of these conspiracies get posted on some major news network.

But at least with the new thread they clearly defined what they will allow.....(and as I said before, their site their rules)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

They should have ....

Once again, were you there? Do you personally know anyone who was there? Have you seen any investigative work about this by anyone using their real name who is actually in Connecticut? Do you think the transcripts of those tapes alone provide sufficient information to know the whole story about what was going on? AND, even assuming they didn't do what you think they "should" have done, what is your basis for assuming conspiracy over (for example) mistakes made in the heat of action?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

... what is your basis for assuming conspiracy over (for example) mistakes made in the heat of action?

The reason is that a lot of other things also don't add up, I already posted it a few days ago in another thread but I will repeat it here for you once again:

- killed-to-injured ratio 26:2 is atypical
- no dead or injured people ever seen
- parents allegedly identified dead children only through photographs
- dead bodies allegedly removed from the scene in the middle of the night
- family members with no real emotions of despair (look for micro expressions)
- clean and orderly crime scene at the school totally blocked by state police www.collegian.com...
- medical examiner Carver acting doesn't know how to answer the questions
- contradictions in the official story and on and on and on

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

... what is your basis for assuming conspiracy over (for example) mistakes made in the heat of action?

The reason is that a lot of other things also don't add up, I already posted it a few days ago in another thread but I will repeat it here for you once again:

I asked several times what qualifications or expert knowledge you have to declare that LE didn't do what they "should" have done when they first responded to the scene.

You're clearly shifting the goalposts.

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join