posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:44 AM
OMG... This is still going?
OK, here goes yet again, and this time I hope I make some semblance of sense..
1) If there were no children dead, and there were actors portraying real parents that had lost mock children, it would be a violation of the civil
rights of the real parents and I would most definitely be involved in an investigation of that on an official level, that investigation is NOT going
on, therefore, well, you do the math.
2) Newtown, like every other small town in this state, including the one I live in, have drills, we have drills 3 times a year for various things
because like we all found out, this can happen anytime, and for any reason.
3) Newtown, like any other small town, while they drill, are still not 100% prepared for an incident of this magnitude, it takes a bit for the State
Police Major Crime unit to get from Meriden to anywhere, and they have to go it alone for the first hour or so of an incident, it would overwhelm a
small department and most likely even a larger one like Hartford or Danbury (I think if I remember correctly, Waterbury, New Haven and Bridgeport all
have their own major crisis teams, Hartford was working on one) all in all however, Newtown wouldn't have switched to "encrypted" traffic channels
in the rush to try and respond, it would be the LAST thing on their minds.. ie: the police had a lot to deal with, and you're picking on them not
hitting the encrypt button, this isn't Los Angeles or NYC, it's a tiny town, granted a rich tiny town but a tiny town in rural America, we aren't
all up to national infrastructure standards.. (heck around here, AT&T's landlines fail at least 3 times a day, that tell you anything?)
4) The scene was chaotic, they used the Fire Station (or tried to, it didn't really work) as a staging area, that was close enough to the school to
be useful, but far enough out of the zone to be safe, what the heck is wrong with that?
5) Someone claimed that the school was the most remote out of the way school they had ever seen, in CT that's simply not true, it took me 45 minutes
to find my daughters new school the first time I went over there, as it's nested way in the back of an old residential area and not marked in any
way, you wouldn't know it was there without GPS of some sort, or unless you have been given really good directions.
6) Who the heck is anyone here to decide how anyone should act after they lose a child. Noone here can say with 100% certainty that they acted strange
or wrong, until you go through it, you can't understand it, even I don't fully.
7) Do I think there's more to this personally and professionally, yes I do, but.. here's my but, if there is and there is an active investigation,
all of this speculating clouds the waters to the point that when they do release said information people may not pay attention to it, and that is a
dangerous thing in itself. These actor theories and no dead kids theories just really PO most people in this state, and yes people are talking about
it all over at the stores, gas stations etc here...
8) Do i think there was more than Adam Lanza or that he was a patsy, most certainly. I do not think this little stringy kid could have pulled this
off alone, there just simply is no logistical way he could have done all of this without assistance, doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that he may
not have been (and in my opinion which means about spit right now) he didn't do it alone, whomever his accomplice is, I hope to heck they have an
idea and catch them fast so we can get back to normal in this state, whatever normal is now..
9) As for the new school, there was no "long term plan" to move Sandy Hook there. It was a gesture of niceness by Monroe to let Newtown use the
school, and rename it so as to honor the children and survivors of the massacre, and I think in the end it was a nice gesture, stop trying to read
into simple kindness, it happens ALL THE TIME IN NEW ENGLAND, shocker ain't it... We aren't the cold hearted jerks the rest of the country thinks we
In the end, it boils down to one large question. Did Adam act alone or is there another psycopath running around ready to gun down a day care in our
state, and kill more people, Personally I subscribe to option two, but as I said, my opinion means NOTHING as far as this investigation goes... It is
simply an opinion, one I hope will be born out in the future when the official report comes out... But of course everyone will ignore that comment,
and focus on the fact that their minds are made up that this is some sort of operation to take your guns...