A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by DelMarvel

It's a bit odd to me that authorities haven't clarified that this man was NOT involved. You can't tell me they don't see the chatter, why not set the record straight? It'd be easy enough to do. The fact that they haven't says a lot to me.

Link.

In the dark and shadowy world of Internet bloggers and conspiracy theorists, Christopher Rodia is a mystery man connected to last month’s school shooting in Newtown. But police say that’s just not true...... He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone. “I was with my niece driving my mother’s sage green Nissan,” the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said. Greenwich Detective Vincent O’Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. “I do remember that,” he said. “I gave him a verbal warning.” While the school shooting is still an active case, State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said there was only one shooter: Adam Lanza, 20, who took his own life at the scene. “We aren’t looking for anybody else — for any other person,” Vance said Wednesday, adding he has never heard of Rodia. The car confiscated at the scene, the black Honda with that license plate, belongs to a relative of Lanza’s and not to Rodia, he said.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Be that as it may, it actually muddies the water even more to try to reconcile how a random traffic stop in Greenwich, CT managed to get on a Newtown police channel frequency.

Besides I thought someone ran that other tag and it traced back to a Porche or some other expensive car.
Does anyone remember what the tag was alleged to be issued to? I am pretty sure it wasn't to a sage green Nissan.

I actually think the whole scanner thing was a put up job, in full disclosure of my personal stance of the whole recordings.
I think that if this was a real event and not a drill that it would have had encrypted transmissions.
I saw a video posted on another thread that showed Lt.Vance and a group of LE teams and ems being interviewed about a drill scenario and it showed the police use their radios just like they would in normal circumstances and use a script. I'll see if I can find that link. If anybody beats me to it, by all means post it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Just a thought, but are we certain that it wasn't state police on the frequency? I havent listened to it enough to know, but is it possible?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Media uses picture of child unrelated to Sandy Hook tragedy. How did this happen?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

He also mentions that one of the mothers of an alleged victim came forward saying that her child is not dead (at around 33:06). First time I heard of this so I searched for it, and this is what I found...

Seriously, in your searching you didn't find that no mother of an alleged victim came forward and said her child is not dead?

Really? You couldn't figure this one out on your own????

You do realize that the above claim you made is 100% unequivocally false, not to mention disgusting and shameless, right?

What makes it disgusting and shameless is you have to know better, and yet you post it anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

Thank you. I thought maybe she was just an attention seeker, but she made it clear that friends/relatives are the ones who notified her of the photo, and then she sought to get them removed. Anyway I found that same photo of her daughter, Lily, and it was also used on a news website here in Canada. Not some rag magazine like the Daily Mail, this is one of our major news organizations. Here's the photo: www.ctvnews.ca... So that little girl, who they refer to in the article as "Allison Wyatt" is actually someone named Lily. The other photo that has been used, may very well be Allison Wyatt, but this photo, is not. I don't understand why that photo would have been used. This woman claims it was stolen from her Flickr account. So what on earth would be a possible explanation for this one, I wonder.

instagram.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

In the dark and shadowy world of Internet bloggers and conspiracy theorists...

Unbiased journalism at its best.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

He also mentions that one of the mothers of an alleged victim came forward saying that her child is not dead (at around 33:06). First time I heard of this so I searched for it, and this is what I found...

Seriously, in your searching you didn't find that no mother of an alleged victim came forward and said her child is not dead?

You do realize that the above claim you made is 100% unequivocally false, not to mention disgusting and shameless, right?

What makes it disgusting and shameless is you have to know better, and yet you post it anyway.

What are you on about now scoffer?? OUTRAGE!! DISGUSTING!! SHAMELESS!!

The woman said they used a picture of her daughter ?? Are you saying Kathy Gaubert is lying? Is her daughter really one of the victims and she's faking us out?

Are ya grasping at straws ?? You can't contain this.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Pilot because: schpelling

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Nm, Emilie Parker listed as victim.
edit on 4-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

What are you on about now scoffer?? OUTRAGE!! DISGUSTING!! SHAMELESS!!

The woman said they used a picture of her daughter ?? Are you saying Kathy Gaubert is lying? Is her daughter really one of the victims and she's faking us out?

Are ya grasping at straws ?? You can't contain this.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Pilot because: schpelling

Wait is the Instagram post debunked? Shouldn't the mother someone get reimbursed if her daughter's picture was actually taken? For her to make such a statement means that she truly believes it or her daughter looks exactly alike.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well speaking of the media, I was surprised kinda sorta to discover that Lauren Rousseau's mom Teresa is a copy editor/writer for the News Times of Connecticut. And then further astonished that Bill Leukhardt the "husband", I guess of Teresa's, she kept her name Rousseau obviously if so, is a staff reporter for the Hartford Courant. They list his family as relatives in Lauren's obit at the News Times anyway.
And Ned Leukhardt of Norway as family.

What I could not find is why they keep referring to her/them (Rousseaus), as Canadians. Lauren was born in Danbury, I assume.
Her father and his family have been here for more than 30years!
That's surely long enough to be considered as Americans.

edit on 4-1-2013 by PaperbackWriter because: specify

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I don't know. What frequency do you think they are using here?

Watch the whole vid or start at 1:38 seconds the drill sequence by Lt. Vance.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

In the dark and shadowy world of Internet bloggers and conspiracy theorists..

Unbiased journalism at its best.

And you think that's an inaccurate description? How would you describe the conspiracy theorists' world of (for example) occult conspirators who plant secrets in Batman movies, hypnotize entire towns and conduct blood sacrifices with little children?

Which brings me to the subject of UFOs that originally brought me to this site and others like it (I'll probably get flagged for being off -topic but anyway) The blogger/terrorist who wound up shutting down the schools in an entire county in Virginia with this Dark Knight nonsense is being described in the media as writing about conspiracies and UFOs. You have to ask yourself what this does for the state of ufology or any potentially legitimate investigations of real conspiracies. If there really is organized disinfo I can't think of a much better way to make those who question the official narrative look like lunatics.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh Look who it is who has revealed the ID of "one" of the two injured teachers. It's, (prepare to be shocked!),
The News Times of Connecticut.

Natalie Hammond. Now if only they'd decide who else was injured and lived to tell or not tell the tale.

www.newstimes.com...

(Does anyone have that link to the staff at Sandy Hill School to compare with the "new" Sandy Hook School staff.)
Thank you kindly in advance.
edit on 4-1-2013 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
Well speaking of the media, I was surprised kinda sorta to discover that Lauren Rousseau's mom Teresa is a copy editor/writer for the News Times of Connecticut. And then further astonished that Bill Leukhardt the "husband", I guess of Teresa's, she kept her name Rousseau obviously if so, is a staff reporter for the Hartford Courant.

I would be more kinda sorta surprised and "astonished" if you posted something even remotely relevant to the case that didn't include some baseless, implied or direct disparagement of the victims or their families.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

How many negatives can one use in one sentence? Your quote:

".....You did NOT find
that NO mother...of an alleged victim. came forward and said....
Her child is NOT dead".

How confusing can you get?

Not only that, you claim that the responder's own claim was...
"unequivocally false,
disgusting
shameless"...

Who are you to make this inflammatory claim?

Is this NOT your strategy to further confuse the readers of ATS...and therefore attempt to derail this thread?

Here. I will explain it more clearly.

The poster claimed one of the Sandy Hook victims' mother said her child wasn't dead. I.e., her child was alive.

This is false.

The poster knows it was completely false. It's my own personal opinion that intentionally misleading people about this, lying about murdered kids and their parents to score conspiracy theory points online, is disgusting and shameless.

Now, rather than make this about me, what is your opinion of the topic? Have you found any of the mothers of the children who have claimed their child was alive?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

How many negatives can one use in one sentence? Your quote:

".....You did NOT find
that NO mother...of an alleged victim. came forward and said....
Her child is NOT dead".

How confusing can you get?

Not only that, you claim that the responder's own claim was...
"unequivocally false,
disgusting
shameless"...

Who are you to make this inflammatory claim?

Is this NOT your strategy to further confuse the readers of ATS...and therefore attempt to derail this thread?

Here. I will explain it more clearly.

The poster claimed one of the Sandy Hook victims' mother said her child wasn't dead. I.e., her child was alive.

This is false.

The poster knows it was completely false. It's my own personal opinion that intentionally misleading people about this, lying about murdered kids and their parents to score conspiracy theory points online, is disgusting and shameless.

Now, rather than make this about me, what is your opinion of the topic? Have you found any of the mothers of the children who have claimed their child was alive?

How can you say or prove that this Sandy Hook mother's claim was false?
How can you claim that the poster knows that this is false?
Is this not just blatent intimidation on your part?
What are you trying to prove....or disprove?

No, this is not about you, regardless of how you would like it to be such.

It is about an event that was staged in order to gain an end result....one that would not have accomplished its goals unless a false event was enacted to gain public sympathy over a horrendous scenario.

Unfortunately, the actors were third grade and this movie production would never have earned itself an Oscar!

The general public has more intellectual discernment than you give it justice.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by CosmicBob

To everyone who said my post about parents not mourning being heartless :

Please DO review this video again, and skip to 15:30. Those 2 parents ARE ACTORS, now I know many of you agree so after that's out of the way, here's my question:

Am I the heartless one for questioning their behaviour or are THESE ACTORS the heartless ones ACTING beside a tragedy!?!? Would that not be an insult to the "deceased"?! Come on people.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

Please tell me how you come to the conclusion that the two parents at the point specified in that video are actors? Have you seen them in theatre productions, on TV shows or movies? Have you seen them audition for an acting role, gone to an acting academy? PLEASE, for the love of everything good and decent in this world, provide us with ANY solid, verifiable and falsifiable evidence (not some video put together by some Youtube guy with an overactive imagination and too much time on his hands) that they are in fact acting and I will reconsider my position (which is the default position by the way). Just claiming they are actors based on your uneducated and ill considered opinion does not make them so and is a vile, unfounded argument and deserves all the contempt it gets.

And you actually want to turn the heartless accusation around on them based on your flawed arguments? I find it incredibly difficult to believe you can be that wilfully ignorant, sir.

I have made my points on this topic and I do not wish to go on and on about it. Therefore, I will say no more on this. My only hope is that in sharing my point of view on this, people will consider the humanistic and ethical consequences of jumping to conclusions about what they may believe is appropriate or inappropriate behaviour, when it comes to grief and shock beyond the comprehension of those who haven't experienced something like this, and then treating those directly affected in an insensitive and cruel manner before they have ANYTHING substantial to back up their claims. That's all I'm trying to do here.
edit on 4-1-2013 by CosmicBob because: Fixed some grammatical errors

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join