It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 69
<< 66  67  68   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Trolls are always calling others trolls. Sconner you should just leave them be some people just do not have a lick of common sense. You just can’t get through to people like that. They aren’t worth the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Mod Edit.. Sandy Hook Disgraceful Posting

edit on 1/7/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Trolls are always calling others trolls. Sconner you should just leave them be some people just do not have a lick of common sense. You just can’t get through to people like that. They aren’t worth the time.

If only.
I would gladly cop to not having a lick of common sense if that were the price for not having to watch scoffer's 'antics'

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing, Trying to make sense of this event and find the closest thing to the truth of what really happened. It's simple.

ats now allows members engaged in this quaint truth seeking business to be continuously abused and harassed by the likes of you. Your trollery is on display for all to see, it's vivid and explicit. I hope you don't think you are fooling anyone.

Here. I will help you find the truth. Read this thread. It's all about the SH theories that have been shown to be false.

Look at the photos of the people in anguish over their kids being killed. That's the truth.

Saying I'm abusing you and harassing you -that's the opposite of the truth. You're sitting in front of a computer somewhere. Nobody is abusing or harassing you except your own thoughts in your own head.

Are you claiming I control your thoughts now?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As this has turned into a "Who is attacking who" thread and there is still being posted material that is not only against all decency, but a violation of recent policy

Combined with an inability to discuss this material as adults

I am closing this thread

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68   >>

join