It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by hypattia

Don't link me to youtube vids either, that's not proof. Nope her actual fb page, or a news article. Surely she spoke to the media? If for no other reason than to correct the error.

Nope, I smell something fishy about her allegations and from what I can tell from her online presence, it seems to be more about promoting her handcraft business....sad, sad, sad...

distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com... This photo was modified March 2 2012. Just right click page info, and you will see the date. I would post the screen capture of the pic info but I haven't figured out how yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I appreciate the clarification, thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hattie

reply to post by hattie

Why does it matter what her husband was called? How does her husband's name, or even what he looks like have anything to do with the shootings?

It's just more, totally unwarranted and unnecessary intrusion into a grieving person's life. I really, really don't know why you haven't taken this message on board, it's quite simple

Unless her husband is frequenting these message boards, then I highly doubt I'm intruding into his grief.

I'm discussing inconsistencies in the story. You are free to not discuss them.

You know what? Today while I was in church, I was deeply saddened by the thought that none of the parents shown in the videos is grieving for their children. And I cried. I haven't seen proof of grief from anyone in the videos. How can it be that ALL of the interviewed people who lost someone can get through an interview without shedding a single tear??? I can't even THINK about losing a child of my own without tearing up. So, to quote myself above, "I highly doubt I'm intruding into his grief" because I highly doubt there is any grief.

I am heartsick about all of this. And THAT is why I need true answers.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It would be better to ignore it? I'm down with that, however if *someone* decides to politicize it with prejudice, it would be much harder to backtrack and try to convince people it was a put on.

Convince people?

How is that working out for you? How has it worked out in the past for you?

Madness is repeating the same steps, and expecting different results.

No, i stopped trying to convince people of stuff. The truth is there, obvious for others to see. And they do see it. In their own personal way. One thing is always true: their truth, and your truth....two different things.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by hattie

Why does it matter what her husband was called? How does her husband's name, or even what he looks like have anything to do with the shootings?

It's just more, totally unwarranted and unnecessary intrusion into a grieving person's life. I really, really don't know why you haven't taken this message on board, it's quite simple

Unless her husband is frequenting these message boards, then I highly doubt I'm intruding into his grief.

You know what? Today while I was in church, I was deeply saddened by the thought that none of the parents shown in the videos is grieving for their children. And I cried. I haven't seen proof of grief from anyone in the videos. How can it be that ALL of the interviewed people who lost someone can get through an interview without shedding a single tear??? I can't even THINK about losing a child of my own without tearing up. So, to quote myself above, "I highly doubt I'm intruding into his grief" because I highly doubt there is any grief.

You highly doubt there is any grief because you have been shown no proof of grief.

Do you think it was part of the fake parents' "script" to show no grief?

What about that conclusion is even remotely intelligent?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It would be better to ignore it? I'm down with that, however if *someone* decides to politicize it with prejudice, it would be much harder to backtrack and try to convince people it was a put on.

Convince people?

How is that working out for you? How has it worked out in the past for you?

Madness is repeating the same steps, and expecting different results.

No, i stopped trying to convince people of stuff. The truth is there, obvious for others to see. And they do see it. In their own personal way. One thing is always true: their truth, and your truth....two different things.

It's been very easy to point out the obvious flaws in this story. We are being lied to, it doesn't matter what's TRUE for me or you or anyone when the lie is staring us all in the face. The truth is being hidden to further an agenda, to spread fear, create division among people, etc etc. I think it is much more far reaching than gun control. How many more of these events till enough is enough?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by hattie

I really think you make a very valid and obvious (to me) observation, and I don't think you are doing it to in any way criticize how one might show their emotions. As has been pointed out many people express emotions differently, some (like me) might hold grief in showing little emotion, others might be silent, or talkitive etc. BUT...from any of the pictures I witnessed it really looked to ME, like almost NO negative emotion of ANY kind, in fact and I don't mean this crtical in any way, it looked like...well..what one might EXPECT at a drill, Honestly. Everyone I saw *appeared* to me to be smiling and having a good time, it is just very WEIRD, for me to see that, and again this isn't a criticism, just an observation and I noticed it too.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Having a direct connection to god, EYES, everywhere I can tell ALL faked & not. the TRUTH is that Everything we see in the not so tv broadcasts are all faked staged events meant to incite fear,

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

It was enough for me a long, long time ago.

But so much time has passed that I just don't give a sh---- any more. Within the four walls I live in....that is all that matters today. It is what I can control, it is what I understand, it is what never lets me down. The rest of the world....you are all on your own.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

I wholeheartedly disapprove of the way you are exploiting the grief of these families to prove a point on an internet conspiracy forum! You really ought to be ashamed of yourself scoffer, how dare you, didn't you thoroughly internalize the vehement, multiple warnings by the site owner to not exploit this tragedy?

I guess not

edit on 6-1-2013 by Pilot because: never you mind

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I wholeheartedly disapprove...

Tell me why anybody should care about your approval or disapproval?

On, topic, this thread is about debunked theories. The "no grieving," "this was a drill," and "the parents were actors," theories have been debunked.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
All we need now is a thread from John Lear how the Soul Catchers on the dark side of the moon influenced the shooter in some form or fashion.

Then and only then will this be an official ATS thread

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

I wholeheartedly disapprove...

Tell me why anybody should care about your approval or disapproval?

On, topic, this thread is about debunked theories. The "no grieving," "this was a drill," and "the parents were actors," theories have been debunked.

You care very, very much about my opinion of this event, and others who disagree with your protection of the official narrative.. so? You make me sick.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I agree with you and disagree with the scoffer.
For one thing, it was exploited for nothing. I have been known to cry at sad movies, knowing the whole time,
it's just a movie.

I've cried over sad songs.

These people heard sad news. Most of the people depicted may not have known the alleged victims either.
When I was shown someone I knew to be a parent it disproved his point. Dry eyes.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sconner you need to relax. It just shows there are many people out there that do not feel "right" when they see this report including the people interviewed. It seems like we are letting our emotions control our basic judgment here. No one answered my question regarding Gene Rosen and his rehearsal tape? What about that sconner? Is he a dumbass attacking people who's kids are murdered? I sure wouldn't want to see a rehearsal vid of a jackass talking about the event like it's a joke.
edit on 6-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2013 by peashooter because: youtube link

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by Pilot

When I was shown someone I knew to be a parent it disproved his point. Dry eyes.

So this is the new standard for proving a conspiracy?

Somebody whose child was shot has dry eyes in photo? Do you think every person cries non-stop? Would you expect every photo to capture every moment of crying? Please try to answer logically.

The assertion was made that there were no photos of people grieving, and that the entire incident was a drill. Clearly there are photos of parents, friends, and family members grieving, both the day of the event, and at the funerals.

Are you still trying to argue the parents are actors, or part of a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by Pilot

So this is the new standard for proving a conspiracy?

Somebody whose child was shot has dry eyes in photo? Do you think every person cries non-stop? Would you expect every photo to capture every moment of crying? Please try to answer logically.

The assertion was made that there were no photos of people grieving, and that the entire incident was a drill. Clearly there are photos of parents, friends, and family members grieving, both the day of the event, and at the funerals.

Are you still trying to argue the parents are actors, or part of a conspiracy?

I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing, Trying to make sense of this event and find the closest thing to the truth of what really happened. It's simple.

ats now allows members engaged in this quaint truth seeking business to be continuously abused and harassed by the likes of you. Your trollery is on display for all to see, it's vivid and explicit. I hope you don't think you are fooling anyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

Sconner you need to relax. It just shows there are many people out there that do not feel "right" when they see this report including the people interviewed. It seems like we are letting our emotions control our basic judgment here. No one answered my question regarding Gene Rosen and his rehearsal tape? What about that sconner? Is he a dumbass attacking people who's kids are murdered? I sure wouldn't want to see a rehearsal vid of a jackass talking about the event like it's a joke.
edit on 6-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2013 by peashooter because: youtube link

WTF are you talking about?

Rosen wasn't attacking anybody, and it wasn't a rehearsal video. It was recorded by an AP journalist Alex von Kleydorf.

Are you saying he's part of the conspiracy too?

Or are you just continuing to disparage ordinary people who were caught up in the SH incident because you don't approve how they acted?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I remember, after my mom passed away, smiling and thanking others for their kind thoughts. If someone had taken a picture of me smiling, would that mean I was not grieving? Of course not. Pictures and videos don't always tell the whole story.

<< 65  66  67    69 >>

join