It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hattie
reply to post by hypattia

I did. Don't know what good it will do. America is sleeping.

Which is unfortunate!
edit on 5-1-2013 by hattie because: add second line

I'm the one who said America is sleeping. I was not referring to pictures of dead children. I was referring to the many glaring inconsistencies in this whole story. For example in my previous post:

I can't figure out if Mary Sherlach's husband was named Mark, Robert Michael or Bill. Here are three links:

Mark (in the photo caption, which is obviously the FB photo on the next link I will give.)

www.legacy.com...

Robert Michael (notice how quickly he is in a relationship with someone else and that his daughter (on his friend's list) is friends with a Greenberg.)

www.facebook.com...

Or Bill?

www.usatoday.com...

All the photos are the same husband and wife. But differing names. So confusing. Is that on purpose?

Those are the web pages of which I took screen shots. This is more than simple errors in reporting. This is deception. I don't know why, other than I do believe that there are spiritual forces at work here.

I said America is sleeping because as long as they have their "pretties" and their "playthings" they don't seem to care what is going on. Everyone is back to business as usual!! That's insane. 26 people were killed, and no one wants to talk about it? I want to. I have to. It makes me sick. I want to know the truth, even if no one else does. I do not believe the MSM "official story" because it hasn't been consistent or made sense in the least. And don't tell me that we can't make sense of it, because it has to be able to be made at least some sense of.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Those are the web pages of which I took screen shots. This is more than simple errors in reporting. This is deception. I don't know why, other than I do believe that there are spiritual forces at work here.

I said America is sleeping because as long as they have their "pretties" and their "playthings" they don't seem to care what is going on. Everyone is back to business as usual!! That's insane. 26 people were killed, and no one wants to talk about it? I want to. I have to. It makes me sick. I want to know the truth, even if no one else does. I do not believe the MSM "official story" because it hasn't been consistent or made sense in the least. And don't tell me that we can't make sense of it, because it has to be able to be made at least some sense of.

Ok, I'm confused.

You believe that 23 people died that day, yet you are advocating for the "they're actors!!!" angle? Is that what I'm seeing?

If so I can tell that you do not have anyone close to you with children you care about in school. Because if you did, you would know that many people outside of those who died would have met these parents at some point or another and would know it is all lies. I have 2 children in my life I love very much that are in school. While they are not my own I attend school functions often. I am very familiar with many of the other students parents. That is why it is insane to think those people really died *AND* believe the parents are played by actors at the same time.

The leaps people are taking to satisfy their need for conspiracy is absolutely disgusting in this case.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hattie

I'm sorry I defy you to find anyone in New England that is just "interested in their pretty things" and not paying attention to this incident..

we are all watching this, and cannot be bothered with the media trying to get ratings, we are asking each other, and passing information around the state the old way, person to person, not paper to person..or tv station to person..

You'd be surprised just how much info is out there, but by all means continue to focus on the media trying to get ratings and use it as an excuse that this is a deception of some sort.. it's rather insulting to the intelligence of the people involved.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Ok, I'm confused.

You believe that 23 people died that day, yet you are advocating for the "they're actors!!!" angle? Is that what I'm seeing?

If so I can tell that you do not have anyone close to you with children you care about in school. Because if you did, you would know that many people outside of those who died would have met these parents at some point or another and would know it is all lies. I have 2 children in my life I love very much that are in school. While they are not my own I attend school functions often. I am very familiar with many of the other students parents. That is why it is insane to think those people really died *AND* believe the parents are played by actors at the same time.

The leaps people are taking to satisfy their need for conspiracy is absolutely disgusting in this case.

You obviously did not read anything in these posts! Are you trying to derail this thread?
She NEVER SAID anything about actors!! Because she thinks that people just go back to "shopping", and don't want to find out why there are so many discrepancies in this horrible event, that makes her disgusting?!
edit on 5-1-2013 by hypattia because: clarify

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I've asked before and am still waiting for someone to tell me why a town of 2000 residents needs 46 cops. And where were all these local cops while the state police were taking over and doing "all the investigating"? The local guys would, of course, be more familiar with the area and the people so it just doesn't make sense.

www.newtown-ct.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Because that figure doesn't take into account all the smaller towns that Newtown is responsible for.. It's a town with little towns in it..

So Newtown itself may have 2000, Sandy hook another 2000 etc etc..

it's actual reported total population of all the area controlled by Newtown is:

That requires 46 officers...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I don't know what towns you're referring to (besides Sandy Hook), but there were articles all over the place about cops from neighboring towns giving the Newtown police a "break" over Christmas. Also, if the residents of Newtown pay city taxes to support their local police, how do these neighboring towns contribute their share?

It seemed to me like Vance just marched in and shoved the local LE aside.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

First off the guy was not Adam Lanza's uncle, I thought he was a well established con artist.

Re the alleged mistaken identity...the facebook page does not have any information about this on it, so she must have taken it down for whatever reason, secondly the pic in the Daily Mail looks nothing like her child, so I'm thinking either someone hacked her fb or she's just an attention seeker, because, sorry, but none of that adds up.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Newtown comprises the communities of:

Botsford, Dodgingtown, Newtown Borough, Hatertown, Hawleyville, Rocky Glen, Sandy Hook, Head of Meadow, Hopewell, Huntingtown, Lands End, Middle Gate, and Taunton

If you live in any of those above towns you pay taxes to Newtown for school and government services...

Neighboring communities are:

Danbury, Bethel, Redding, Monroe, Oxford, Southbury and Brookfield

They provided some support over the holidays to give the overtaxed PD in Newtown.. nothing major, nice little gesture as far as I'm concerned..

And Vance is a spokesperson, he does not make decisions at all for any reason, he gets his orders from Col. Daniel Stebbins who is the State Police Commander.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Why does it matter what her husband was called? How does her husband's name, or even what he looks like have anything to do with the shootings?

It's just more, totally unwarranted and unnecessary intrusion into a grieving person's life. I really, really don't know why you haven't taken this message on board, it's quite simple

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

Originally posted by OneisOne

Ok, I'm confused.

You obviously did not read anything in these posts! Are you trying to derail this thread?
She NEVER SAID anything about actors!! Because she thinks that people just go back to "shopping", and don't want to find out why there are so many discrepancies in this horrible event, that makes her disgusting?!
edit on 5-1-2013 by hypattia because: clarify

No, the poster said the leaps people are taking to satisfy their need for a conspiracy is disgusting.

The leaps.

I.e., the totally ridiculous, narcissistic conjecture that is always based on the premise, "oooh.... I can't understand something..... it must be a conspiracy..... there must be other people involved in the murder of those kids...."

Leaps like claiming witnesses and victims are somehow involved. Leaps like obsessing over oddities and minutia in the reporting while implicating the victims and their families. Yes, it's been disgusting.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by hattie

Why does it matter what her husband was called? How does her husband's name, or even what he looks like have anything to do with the shootings?

It's just more, totally unwarranted and unnecessary intrusion into a grieving person's life. I really, really don't know why you haven't taken this message on board, it's quite simple

Unless her husband is frequenting these message boards, then I highly doubt I'm intruding into his grief.

I'm discussing inconsistencies in the story. You are free to not discuss them.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by frazzle

Newtown comprises the communities of:

Botsford, Dodgingtown, Newtown Borough, Hatertown, Hawleyville, Rocky Glen, Sandy Hook, Head of Meadow, Hopewell, Huntingtown, Lands End, Middle Gate, and Taunton

If you live in any of those above towns you pay taxes to Newtown for school and government services...

And Vance is a spokesperson, he does not make decisions at all for any reason, he gets his orders from Col. Daniel Stebbins who is the State Police Commander.

Okay, Newtown pop is 1941
On the zipcode map, Botsford shows 0 population www.zip-codes.com...
A search on Dodgingtown comes up Newtown on Citydata
Sandy Hook has 11,000
Newtown Borough's population is also included in Newtown.
Hattertown is located inside Newtown.
Hawleyville pop is included with Newtown
... and so on and so forth. Most of these little villages even share the Newtown zipcode.

So if you figure 11,000 plus 1941 population, that is still a very large police presence. Most police departments are figured on a 2.5 cops per thousand residents scale.

But my other question wasn't so much about Vance himself, but why the state police took over the investigation immediately (along with the feebs.) and why the local cops don't seem to be involved at all (that could be a misperception on my part so I appreciate your help.)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Libertygal

First off the guy was not Adam Lanza's uncle, I thought he was a well established con artist.

Re the alleged mistaken identity...the facebook page does not have any information about this on it, so she must have taken it down for whatever reason, secondly the pic in the Daily Mail looks nothing like her child, so I'm thinking either someone hacked her fb or she's just an attention seeker, because, sorry, but none of that adds up.

You should research before you disparage someone. The dailymail has finally changed the photo. However there is plenty of information and evidence to show she WAS NOT SEEKING ATTENTION. getthetruthout.icyboards.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's only mentioned on another forum..sorry that's not proof as far as I.m concerned..look at some of the BS posted here.

If I could see her fb page and it had references to the incident on it, then I might believe it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's only mentioned on another forum..sorry that's not proof as far as I.m concerned..look at some of the BS posted here.

If I could see her fb page and it had references to the incident on it, then I might believe it.

The links to the proof is on the links!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

link goes to a screenshot, search for her on fb, no pic, no posts, therefore no proof of anything. Give me a link to her fb page so that I can see those posts myself.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by hattie

I'm sorry I defy you to find anyone in New England that is just "interested in their pretty things" and not paying attention to this incident..

we are all watching this, and cannot be bothered with the media trying to get ratings, we are asking each other, and passing information around the state the old way, person to person, not paper to person..or tv station to person..

You'd be surprised just how much info is out there, but by all means continue to focus on the media trying to get ratings and use it as an excuse that this is a deception of some sort.. it's rather insulting to the intelligence of the people involved.

You might be surprised about all the info is out there as well.
Person to person info is subject to be colored just like the telephone game. Big deal.
Wrong information and gossip doesn't hold water.
It's just gigo.

As far as a parent suing cluesforum. I just wish they would. That'd at least ensure that the truth would out.
But, I doubt they do. I went to the site as I have been to many, many sites all writing about this.
If it didn't have legs, this couldn't stand up. It's the fact it does that has made a lot of people dissatisfied that
the truth has been told. Or even CLOSE to the truth being told.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
wow!!...yes ,the end is near...............

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join