It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on live tv in german

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I just dont understand how people can say there is no such thing as aliens. Just because you've never seen one does that mean they don't exhist? Thats like saying god isnt real or dinosaurs just because you haven't seen it for yourself. Dont get me wrong imo the bible is the greatest novel ever written (emphasis on the novel part) but that kind of thinking is inexcusible. No offense

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm calling bull# on this because you decided to film a boring news story for no reason and then happen to catch a UFO appearing out of thin air and then gasp like a bad actor from a B-movie.

Innocent until proven guilty; there are no such things as aliens.

I love you neysayers. Always there to shove your nose in and declare to the world that everyone is wrong and you are right. Here's a question good sir... Prove there are no such things as aliens, if you can, I mean you seem to know it all don't you?

How many freaking time ( maybe shouting helps) : YOU CANNOT PROVE A NEGATIVE. For example If I state that Elvis Presley is alive and well transported to the second planet around Alpha Centauri : PROVE ME WRONG. Since you cannot then according to your logic it must be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheer bol...cks

On topic: nice catch OP. S&F for you. It'd be even nicer if more credible footage or more discussions were formed regarding this.

The footage is crap. The usual handful of pixels with absolutely no discernible shape whatsover..

NB I believe that the universe is teeming with life. I believe that there are aliens travelling around. I CANNOT prove it (its a statistical belief based on how life always finds a a way wherever there is liquid water and the fact we are a sample size of one in billions and billions and billions). I have NOT YET SEEN any credible evidence of alien visitation.

2 pixel images are not proof.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

How about doing some real research into UFOs (requests for declassified government documents, for example), rather than wait to be served with the usual rubbish 2-pixelled rubbish at forums? Then, perhaps you might discover some REAL evidence of visitation by non-humans. Others have.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of this..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hallo!

Please stop arguing whether or not aliens exist.

This is a wind up German satire article.

Taking the mickey out of all of us.

"I see no ufos on this picture"

then one appears and they talk about how people should calm down,

While you lot shout " Look behind you! "

It's classic Punch and Judy humour.

Indeed. If you want to wind up ats...

“That’s the way to do it!”

Source

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

People film random stuff all the time. You buy a new camera you try it out and film anything in front of you. Plus editing this whilst the camera is moving would be even harder than doctoring of original footage.

Of course dont knee jerk and assume that this means I think it must be a craft from Niburu ready to save us. It is a thing in the sky that moves, could be a natural phenomena, like ball lightning. Truth is we dont know, so yes once again official undisputed UFO

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

How many freaking time ( maybe shouting helps) : YOU CANNOT PROVE A NEGATIVE. For example If I state that Elvis Presley is alive and well transported to the second planet around Alpha Centauri : PROVE ME WRONG. Since you cannot then according to your logic it must be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was exactly my point. The gentleman I was discussing with made it clear that 'aliens don't exist. So I called a schoolyard bluff asking to prove otherwise. Knowing full well, on both parties opinions, neither can be proved to an approach that'll be approved by the population of the world undeniably. Now you see?

I don't see why you need to revert to shouting, its just plane rude and does not invoke any kind of accord where you can come across as one who you can have an adult conversation with.

The footage is crap. The usual handful of pixels with absolutely no discernible shape whatsover..

NB I believe that the universe is teeming with life. I believe that there are aliens travelling around. I CANNOT prove it (its a statistical belief based on how life always finds a a way wherever there is liquid water and the fact we are a sample size of one in billions and billions and billions). I have NOT YET SEEN any credible evidence of alien visitation.

2 pixel images are not proof.

And that is your opinion. Of which I respect. Why can't you return the favour?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Interesting video. Doesn't necessarily look "fake" but it also doesn't prove anything. No telling what it is or is not.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The "object" looks like it is much blurrier than anything else in the video. It should be at least as sharp as the items in the foreground for its size.

Appears to be nothing more than a portion of the sky attacked with an unsharp mask and color darkening.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Great timing and reaction to the "ufo". Seems legit.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Looks like a drop of water on the window...like the drops you see on the left side of the video.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't know if somebody beat me to it but...

OMG IT'S THE MASHED POTATO MOUNTAIN!

but seriously.... why was this guy filming his TV at that moment and what was the news about?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why did they have the camera pointing at that if the news wasn't about what they were filming.

Seriously.... what was the news about?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
A poster here already showed the original footage... its about the france end of the world cult that went up that mountain to be picked up by a ufo on the 21st. both videos show that this is clearly a water drop on the lens....nothing more nothing less.

Still looking.....
edit on 26-12-2012 by lookingfortruth79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I'm yet to see a reply from you in this thread that could be considered on topic...

As a level-headed person, I rarely give any credence or too deep thought to all the "disinfo agent on ATS" accusations going on here on a daily basis. But this is one of the rare times when I see someone trying to generalise a topic, and turn it off-coarse on purpose. You have a "New Thread" button somewhere around here so you could rant all you want without derailing, ya' know...

On topic - the theory of the water droplet is a convincing one - although the droplet doesn't go down which it would normally do, it still doesn't mean these are "Ze Aliens" - strong wind explains the direction, anyway, I will watch this again several times to see if it all fits the droplet description.

Anyway, at first, the video made me

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
After a second look this proves to me to be a droplet.

Some said it is too dark, hence not a droplet - actually no, it depends on the objects which reflect in the droplet - in this case, the mountain. The reflection of the droplet is always inverted upside down as seen HERE so this being a reflection of the mountain fits, alongside with my next arguement.

The moment the so called UFO ascends in the sky - it is a bit tricky to follow at first, since the uploader of the clip is taking a video of a video but after a few times I tracked what was happening. You will notice that at the exact same moment when the UFO appears the camera man changes the zoom, focus and direction of the camera, so the UFO actually appears when the camera is at a certain position. Again, when the "UFO" disappears is a moment when the camera is changing direction. You can clearly follow the movement by the lens flares travelling through the TV screen.

Simple reflection.

Which doesn't change the fact this place has been turned to a troll cave for some time now....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Germans, particularly from the Rhineland celebrate "Karneval"

the carnival season officially starts on 11 November at 11 minutes past 11 a.m. with the proclamation of the new Carnival Season, and continues until Ash Wednesday.

The Germans in Cologne and Bonn take their Karneval very seriously.
They sneak it into television, here a serious Current affairs Channel from Bonn.

Phoenix (tv)

This is an example of Karneval music:

In the OP's Video, they are talking about how people believe that
UFOs will appear here on the mountaintop on 21/12/12
and how lots of places around the Earth have "vibrations" and people flock to them.
They are looking at the screen, saying that they cant see any UFO's,
so they stop looking at the screen and talk about why people believe in catastrophy prophecies,
because of the fear of their own mortality and how people should just calm down
and not believe everything they are told, while a UFO appears at the mountaintop on the screen...
If you watch the original video from here : youtu.be..., he gives it away as a Joke,

He says that if it is the end of the world today, then Paragraph 1 of the Cologne Constitution
(Grundgesetz) comes into effect, then he says the first few lines of the Grundgesetz:

Koelnischer Grundgesetz

" It is as it is, it comes as it comes and up until now it has always gone well."

He wishes the viewers a merry Christmas, then "Karneval" style music about the world ending informs the learned German viewer that it was a piss-take.

Meanwhile, a Yugoslavian TV viewer sees the UFO,
doesn't get the humour
and rewinds the TV to film it on his iphone.

Who cares if Aliens exist.
People are strange enough...
edit on 27/12/2012 by Theflyingweldsman because:

edit on 27/12/2012 by Theflyingweldsman because:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
reply to post by Beavers

I'm yet to see a reply from you in this thread that could be considered on topic...

As a level-headed person, I rarely give any credence or too deep thought to all the "disinfo agent on ATS" accusations going on here on a daily basis. But this is one of the rare times when I see someone trying to generalise a topic, and turn it off-coarse on purpose. You have a "New Thread" button somewhere around here so you could rant all you want without derailing, ya' know...

You're a level headed person who thinks that a water droplet is an alien space craft and that I'm a disinfo agent cause I've mocked people who are foolish enough to indulge in water droplet based alien space craft fantasies.

That's my cover blown!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
This is pretty fascinating, notice above the mountain around .50seconds.

There are at least three more Tesla ships in hover at the left in dark clouds.
That one seemed to cloud up as well.
No reason to get excited 24/7 Tesla ships are in the skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join