It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on live tv in german

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is pretty fascinating, notice above the mountain around .50seconds.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Any other source of video other than this guys camera? Like the news cast perhaps? That would make this more credible, since this can easily be doctored.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm calling bull# on this because you decided to film a boring news story for no reason and then happen to catch a UFO appearing out of thin air and then gasp like a bad actor from a B-movie.

Innocent until proven guilty; there are no such things as aliens.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

I'm calling bull# on this because you decided to film a boring news story for no reason and then happen to catch a UFO appearing out of thin air and then gasp like a bad actor from a B-movie.

I love you neysayers. Always there to shove your nose in and declare to the world that everyone is wrong and you are right. Here's a question good sir... Prove there are no such things as aliens, if you can, I mean you seem to know it all don't you?

On topic: nice catch OP. S&F for you. It'd be even nicer if more credible footage or more discussions were formed regarding this.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Im calling BS on you, ive worked with 3d and graphics, this is genuine to my eye. Besides it's not mine, i found it on youtube.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Don't you mean "guilty until proven innocent"? That's the stance your vacuous comment takes because you offer NO evidence that the filmed phenomenon is bogus. Instead, like the typical debunker, you assume the story is false and then try to justify your assumption with inane arguments.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK

I love you neysayers. Always there to shove your nose in and declare to the world that everyone is wrong and you are right. Here's a question good sir... Prove there are no such things as aliens, if you can, I mean you seem to know it all don't you?

On topic: nice catch OP. S&F for you. It'd be even nicer if more credible footage or more discussions were formed regarding this.

Anyone know german news cast names and such, im no good with foreign languages. except hola, como estas.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

I don't need to prove something you've made up exists, when there's 100000000's of people desperately failing to prove they exist already.

I'm not a nay sayer, I just want tangible evidence; which so far everyone on ATS that's ever tried has failed to produce x

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If he'd recorded the footage to DVR and was playing it back to video it then that would have been more believable , but to expect us to believe that he was just randomly filming then this thing just happens to appear is unbelievable .

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

It's all fake, it's all attention seekers or blips on the TV, it's NEVER a spacecraft or anything thing other than a black dot or a bit of light.

You're just gullible or desperate to believe in something no one has EVER even come close to proving.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I was gonna say blimp but then it shot straight up and into the clouds.
I have no idea what they were saying but the guys did seem legitimately excited.

Maybe he was filming the tv because he just got a new camera I've done that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by RobbieK

Anyone know german news cast names and such, im no good with foreign languages. except hola, como estas.

Go to the youtube page for the video. Click the CC button. Click English. Read words.

Best I have is they are talking about some sports?

The video poster says in the comments that his brother accidentally filmed it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by RobbieK

I don't need to prove something you've made up exists, when there's 100000000's of people desperately failing to prove they exist already.

I'm not a nay sayer, I just want tangible evidence; which so far everyone on ATS that's ever tried has failed to produce x

I'm merely pointing out the fact that you clearly stated that there are no such things as aliens. I'm not saying I believe, I'm actually on the fence on the whole thing. But there seems to be just as much evidence to support the fact, than there is to dismiss it. Until undeniable concrete proof is displayed then no-one can say either wise. Its an individuals belief to accept or not, but not to rub it in the faces of others their facts as there are none.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

ok sure, it's possible... but just like every UFO clip that ever gets posted on here, we can't see a space ship, there are no aliens and therefore I'm gonna go out on a limb and call BS, again.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

So much faith required tho eh?

I could be wrong, I'll man up and agree, but i've been studying UFO reports for 15 years and haven't found a single piece of evidence yet.

Experience makes me cry BS man

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Interesting whatever it may be!
Perhaps there is footage of the original clip online somewhere?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

err... step into the 21st century there pal,
you can rewind live t.v. now yenno

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by RobbieK

So much faith required tho eh?

I could be wrong, I'll man up and agree, but i've been studying UFO reports for 15 years and haven't found a single piece of evidence yet.

Experience makes me cry BS man

have you ever seen a baby penguin with your eyes? no... does that mean it doesnt exist? use little logic dude... you exist... we exist.. hence it has been repeated trillions of trillions of times in the universe.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

step into the 1950's brother, we've had bad fakes since then!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I actually have seen a penguin with my own eyes...

That's the worst argument for aliens EVER

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join