It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on live tv in german

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by RobbieK

So much faith required tho eh?

I could be wrong, I'll man up and agree, but i've been studying UFO reports for 15 years and haven't found a single piece of evidence yet.

Experience makes me cry BS man

15 years and no evidence? I suggest you spend the next 15 years researching properly.
Ancient Chinese Culture, Ancient Sumerians and many more ancient cultures have spoken of Gods from the sky and drew many accounts to corroborate what many had seen back then.

There is overwhelming evidence we were visited. Not tangible proof mind you, but plenty of historic records pointing to this and some possible evidence of their existence but it's difficult to prove conclusively.
Then add in all the "visitations" and "abductions", government cover-ups and classifications, pilots experiences and more and it's difficult to be on the side of "there is definitely no aliens".

Also in this universe we have realized we are not the only special beings that would exist in the vastness of all the universe, that's just plain logic.
So your speech about 15 years experience and being open minded along with your "aliens don't exist" statement being taken as an attack by many, including me, is a sensible reaction.

My opinion is you wanted more then you got out of this post and in disgust you attacked the OP with your nay-saying. When you probably should of just let it be and let it play itself out. I don't know why North Americans always act holier then thou and attempt to make people do what they wish because they dislike the topic at hand and disagree.

Can you not be better then that?

As for the video, it's inconclusive at this time. Not even close to riveting, but true or not I can't tell. I could pretend to be a know-it-all and be all holier then thou and attack the OPs find but I think I am too old for that kind of behavior.
edit on 22-12-2012 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

Star mate, as far as I'm concerned this video is identified, but I think anyone new to this issue should pay close attention to your words, as they are very well put

Folks, don't waste time with this video, go research concrete cases such as Flight JAL1628 or Flight American West 564, there are a ton of them.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I've read all your posts and my friend you argue on the negative too strongly, I suggest you are a naysayer.
Also 2 billion Christians believe in a God they have never seen, but that doesn't mean he doesn't exist or does it?
I do believe life exists elsewhere, pretty big Universe for life to only exist on the 3rd rock from an ordinary star such as our sun.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2012 by gnostician because: link didn't work

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was thinking the same as to why he would be recording some crap on the TV, but because you can rewind your TV stations these days, I think this may be genuine... It looks real.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So was the reflection of windows in the video from the TV recording or was it in the original footage.

Most likely the second recording.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm calling bull# on this because you decided to film a boring news story for no reason and then happen to catch a UFO appearing out of thin air and then gasp like a bad actor from a B-movie.

Innocent until proven guilty; there are no such things as aliens.

EXACTLY

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's a drop of water on the lens. Just to the left of it are two more.

eta: Should have watched until the end when it moves, sorry. Prob Cgi.
edit on 22-12-2012 by NicelyToasted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I am not saying that I have the answer, but there could be possible explanations for this. If this is a recorded news cast then it could have played numerous times throughout the day. Someone may have called him and said "Hey guess what I seen on the 5 O'clock news? Make sure you watch the 6 O'clock version because they are going to repeat it."
I know where I live they show the news at 5PM and 6PM. They usually repeat the same stories.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCanuckian

When I say the word evidence I mean tangible proof.

I've yet to see anything I consider to be tangible proof of aliens.

Lots of fairy tales, lots of lights in the sky, lots of stories 'I want' to believe from trusted 3rd parties, but never ever ever have I seen a space craft or aliens.

I simply called BS, cause it is dude ♥

edit on 22-12-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

You can't have read them all or you'd have seen I already said I agree with Carl Sagan's notion that life probably does exist elsewhere in the universe.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Just curious. Why would someone that does not believe in Aliens even be in this Forum? It doesn't make sense to me. I do not believe in ghosts, and can't think of one time that I have ever read a Post about Ghosts.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

When someone tries to troll me with a rain drop as a UFO I tend to mock them back x

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I came here looking for aliens. I still want to believe

My signature got changed after seeing nothing but lights in the sky and 3rd hand testimonies tho

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian

15 years and no evidence? I suggest you spend the next 15 years researching properly.
Ancient Chinese Culture, Ancient Sumerians and many more ancient cultures have spoken of Gods from the sky and drew many accounts to corroborate what many had seen back then.

So because its recorded it true
well look at this "Platform 9¾ at King's Cross station in London" from Harry Potter I can board there and go to Hogwarts and become a wizard that's now recorded so is that true!!

Stories are stories unless you have REAL proof

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by Beavers

Just curious. Why would someone that does not believe in Aliens even be in this Forum? It doesn't make sense to me. I do not believe in ghosts, and can't think of one time that I have ever read a Post about Ghosts.

Well I don't believe aliens visit Earth , do they exist elsewhere in the universe YES numbers dictate that but does MOG from Zog visit here NO, and I haven't seen anything that 100% makes me think that he does.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi guys,

haven't really had the time to read through all but has anybody already mentioned that the host is actually mentioning a UFO? At 00:43 he says : "By the way I have not yet seen a UFO (in the picture). I've just taken a closer look again. So that doesn't seem to be there. (or 'that doesn't seem to exist') "

By the way: It's not Mexican but rather seems to be eastern European language. Makes sense since the uploaders name on Youtube is zeljko petrovic . There are a lot of people from Eastern Europe in Germany so that makes sense.
edit on 22-12-2012 by hordak23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

It is disheartening the things that are sometimes posted in this Forum. If I did not have 2 personal experiences to draw from, I suppose I would be a disbeliever.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

do they exist elsewhere in the universe YES numbers dictate that.

Well, probably. numbers allow us to speculate that it's probable, it's not dictated.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I thought I saw a UFO once, i was really pleased.

It was just a satellite tho... seen lots of those since

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join