It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by danneu89
The only thing this video did was prove that it was NOT an AR15 in the trunk of that car. Looked like an AR style shotgun to me.

And that proves that CNN for one is full of cow slippage. And Holder is just getting down there today....so he must have figured that out. Took a few days.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
NO WAY is this debate still going on?!!

ITS A FREAKING SAIGA 12 BORE and one 12 bore cartridge (green maybe? poss big brass?) that part
is by the by. the facts are if you watch the vid in full screen hi res you can see the distinct massive 12 gauge mag
the SHOTGUN is then spun - cycled-live round emptied. end.

what is so hard. i can understand if you don't shoot or aren't into guns and cannot fathom what you are looking at.
i will bet my ATS account on this fact. and no news story that says otherwise counts as it is deception.

notice how the MSM are obsessed with the words ASSAULT RIFLE? yeah soak it up. but where its appropriate.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I know it is hard to imagine. I honestly don't know why I am here still banging my head against a wall. I feel really foolish to be honest, but for some reason It bothers me to see people willingly spread bad information when it isn't necessary.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I looked again and the video does look better......I think he is wearing gloves......Not sure what the model is though..there is something that has been overlooked while people were arguing......how did chopper happen to have footage of the exact moment opening that trunk.......AT NIGHT?? Maybe they were sitting there taping for 12 hours and just put up these few minutes but you gotta wonder.....I know they probably waited for a warrant hence the delay......

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
edit- After watching in 1080 full screen , I have to agree w/ stealthyaurora.., that's a shotgun.

between 15-16 seconds you can even see the extra shell carrying attachment on the stock. Also the shell ejected looks alot like a 12 guage shell, oddly appears red to me when first ejected but then looks green as it falls into the trunk. But it doesn't look like an all brass cartridge.

Still alot of holes in the story, but this one looks debunked imo.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

www.courant.com...
The basement also is where Nancy Lanza, a gun enthusiast and target shooter, kept her collection of weapons in a locked box. She had at least five weapons – two handguns. a semi-automatic rifle, a .22 caliber rifle and a shotgun. Lanza had all the weapons except the .22 with him when he drove to the school.

The Henry and the Enfield have apparently disappeared. Don't like this version? No problem, just wait five minutes, and it will change again. Pick and Choose! Mix and match!

SM2

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Whoops! Now we're back to two rifles, no shotgun:

www.ctpost.com...
dated 12-20-12
He was clad in body armor, black clothing and wielding a Bushmaster and Sig Sauer rifles, both equivalents of a military M-16. He was also armed with a 9mm Glock...

This is heart of the problem, NO THEY ARE NOT THE EQUIVALENTS OF AN M-16. I wish people could get that through their thick heads. Yes they look similar and in some cases fire the same round, but they are not the same rifle. The ar 15 IS NOT AN AUTOMATIC rifle. It is a semi automatic carbine. It is not an assault rifle, it just has the appearance of an assault rifle. Hell, the M4 is not even really fully automatic, it is fire selectable between 3 round burst and semi auto. As to the carry handle mentioned by a poster earlier, the A3 type upper receivers for the AR platform is a "flat top "receiver, meaning the carry handle is not machined onto it. The entire top of the receiver is a rail system, you can by a detachable carry handle for it if you want it, or mount optics. The side charging system is also a very common and popular mod. it moves the charging handle from the rear to the side of the receiver.It is a very common accessory, especially in the hunting community.

Reading that articl they also go on to say how the glock was used by the Austrian military. LIke that matters one bit. The 1911 was used by many militarys, as is the .38 special revolver big whoop.

I think if people would learn about something before they demonized it, the conversation would be a lot different. As it stands you have people that do not know the first thing about any gun, much less modern firearms on tv and radio and writing articles, reporting the "news", posting on websites, blogging and talking to other people spreading out right lies and misinformation about firearms in general. Most out of ignorance and laziness, some out of plain malice.

How well did the first assault weapons ban work out? That's right, it did not do anything except drive u p the prices of the items that were still floating around. It didnt deter any crime what so ever . Besides that, i seem to recall the Heller case..the SCOTUS said that you could not ban any class of firearm. So i think all the people clamoring for a ban, up to and including ole Barry Obama, can just suck it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Don't like this version? No problem, just wait five minutes, and it will change again. Pick and Choose! Mix and match!

yea so true, story is still changing and evolving daily.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
NO WAY is this debate still going on?!!

ITS A FREAKING SAIGA 12 BORE and one 12 bore cartridge (green maybe? poss big brass?) that part
is by the by. the facts are if you watch the vid in full screen hi res you can see the distinct massive 12 gauge mag
the SHOTGUN is then spun - cycled-live round emptied. end.

what is so hard. i can understand if you don't shoot or aren't into guns and cannot fathom what you are looking at.
i will bet my ATS account on this fact. and no news story that says otherwise counts as it is deception.

notice how the MSM are obsessed with the words ASSAULT RIFLE? yeah soak it up. but where its appropriate.

OK so even if it's a Saiga as you say....what exactly does that prove? That shooter had a Bushmaster AND a Saiga?
Maybe it just proves the shooter had a russian ak47
Did his prepper Mom have one? Or was it planted? Or did he illegally obtain it from someone?

armsofamerica.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

cos your rite! that is why your still stating the facts!
why would you or me even still be hear posting if we were not 110% correct in our views.
carry on by all means but some people just don't want to believe the truth i guess? i dunno

oh do have a star.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

TextBut it doesn't look like an all brass cartridge

NO do NOT misquote me. i said MAYBE BIG BRASS that is NOT an all brass cartridge and i may be wrong.
at least you see the shotgun for what it is pal.well done.
i said it may be green and ? big brass how did you get confused green & big brass
imagine a 12 bore cartridge with one third of where the primer is struck up to two thirds green plastic.
that is what we in the UK call BIG BRASS. and i said maybe. fact is it's 12 bore end.
edit on 20/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: clarification

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

TextDid his prepper Mom have one? Or was it planted? Or did he illegally obtain it from someone?

oh i dont know i am just sticking to the facts about what type of gun is in the trunk.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

I know it is hard to imagine. I honestly don't know why I am here still banging my head against a wall. I feel really foolish to be honest, but for some reason It bothers me to see people willingly spread bad information when it isn't necessary.

What is hard to understand here? What difference does it make if either a Saiga ak47 or a Bushmaster .223 rifle was found in the trunk. The shooter who is now dead cannot possibly have used that gun in his assault. It also does not prove that he is even the shooter, as it could have been planted. What was that Mom doing with an AK47 in a restricted area anyway? The point here being that Mom had an unregistered assault weapon somehow and now it can be used as proof that however she obtained it, even in a restricted area these types of guns can be had illegally.
Fast and Furious is just so busy these days,

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

TextDid his prepper Mom have one? Or was it planted? Or did he illegally obtain it from someone?

oh i dont know i am just sticking to the facts about what type of gun is in the trunk.

Mmm okay that's cool! Facts are good.

edit on 20-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by sputniksteve

cos your rite! that is why your still stating the facts!
why would you or me even still be hear posting if we were not 110% correct in our views.
carry on by all means but some people just don't want to believe the truth i guess? i dunno

oh do have a star.

What TRUTH is it even? No matter, it cannot be the same gun used, or it had to be planted by an accomplice or by someone framing the guy.

Will prints turn up on the gun, will they be able to trace it with ballistics? If it's an AK47 can they pin the .223 shells on it?
If they can, how did it get in the trunk.

got any answers?

Either way, it has to be conspiracy of some sort. Unless the original gun used by the shooter in the classroom turns up. Since it was found in the trunk, it cannot be the one used without an accomplice. See what I'm saying?
edit on 20-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

where does an AK47 KALASHNIKOV 7.62 come into this?
did you see what is wrong with the above firearm?
the calibre maybe? 5.56 were found no 7.62 or was it a "magic" AK47 a special?

I am done here,not worn out just out of answers to please you.
I'm sorry i think i have said all i can about this part of the story.

I don't wanna fall out over a thread but i think this one is finished.
make your own thread by all means but i view this thread about the gun in the trunk.
yes there are some strange goings on like the copter being just there at the moment the trunk
was opened i will give you that. OK

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It was a modified Enfield, like this one. I win...

www.thefirearmblog.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by 00nunya00

Actually man. I don't know. All the reports I am reading are saying it was a shotgun left in the car and if it was a Saiga it would look very similar to an AR15, AND more the gun in the trunk than an AR15.

Sorry to flip flop, I am just trying to figure this out for real. I have to say, I think the posters here were right. I think it's a SAIGA 12. So to the poster I was just arguing with, sorry, I think you had it.

This is a very LARGE picture, but here is the SAIGA 12 shotgun and most likely culprit.

Guys, the gun in the trunk is a shotgun. Everyone knows it, the authorities admitted it. It's not a conspiracy.
It is most likely a Saiga like the one I posted above.

Here is why:
- The shell that comes out is WAY too big to be a .223.
- The stock is the same as a Saiga.
- It has a magazine.
- AND FINALLY AND MOST TELLING when you see the stock it has a ammo band on it. It would make no sense to put a 9 bullet/shell ammo band on a gun that takes 30 round magazines/AR. It is a shotgun and most likely a SAIGA.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by sputniksteve

What is hard to understand here? What difference does it make if either a Saiga ak47 or a Bushmaster .223 rifle was found in the trunk. The shooter who is now dead cannot possibly have used that gun in his assault. It also does not prove that he is even the shooter, as it could have been planted. What was that Mom doing with an AK47 in a restricted area anyway? The point here being that Mom had an unregistered assault weapon somehow and now it can be used as proof that however she obtained it, even in a restricted area these types of guns can be had illegally.
Fast and Furious is just so busy these days,

I just need to point out a true assault rifle is either automatic or 3 round burst select. The guns he had are made to look like assault weapons. They were semi-automatic rifles and shotguns. None of them were fully auto or three round burst capable. Assault rifles require a special permit to buy.

The shotgun from the trunk can be bought with a plain Jane wood stock that has the exact same working parts. The weapons were assault style weapons but true assault rifles have a three round burst or fully automatic mode. 99.9 percent of all privately owned weapons in the US are not assault weapons. Key word is STYLE. You can dress up a 22 to look like a assault weapon but it is still just a 22.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Oh pardon me for saying Saiga is an AK47.

You are right. You know MORE about guns than me. Good for you as a Macho guy, as all you guys are trying to prove you know more about guns than anybody else here, and I am just trying to prove that a gun in the trunk does not equal shooter or gun used. Do you NOT see what I am saying? I don't care if its a Saiga whatever you said, or the one pictured in the picture, as only a smart guy like you would know the difference between a Saiga AK 47, or a Saiga 223 both pictured in the page I posted, cause you are just that smart and all us dummies who never touched one before are just ignorant and you are done with this because you are so smart.

Well good for you macho guy.
Be done with it. I don't care what model, they are assault rifles and TPTB want badly to ban all guns which could be used in a resistance.
I'm sorry you didn't GET THAT and that you are more interested in proving how much more you know about guns than everyone else.

Have a nice rest of the day.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join