It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's a Saiga 12 - 12 ga shotgun

The "round" that comes out is big enough that you can tell it's not a rifle cartridge...it's a shotgun shell...looks like 12 gauge

Here's a video showing the profile of this gun & the cycling action

It's definitely a Saiga 12 - possibly with a different forend (vs. the quad rail on the one in the video)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Let's make it more complicated:

The mother was shot using the Marlin .22cal rifle, say the cops. Interestingly, the first reports of guns found at the home don't mention that weapon, but does talk about a SHOTGUN.

www.cbsnews.com...
The Associated Press reports a Henry repeating rifle, an Enfield rifle and a shotgun were recovered. It was not clear exactly where those weapons were found.
edit on 20-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Hate to burst anybodies bubble here...but.... I know some of the cops and SWAT team that were there....it was a shot gun.

FINALLY ! CT, NY, NJ. Federal Gov. can define an " ASSAULT WEAPON " in any moronic terms they choose. Army intelligence document FSTC-CW-07-03-70 "Assault rifles are short, compact, SELECTIVE- FIRE weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges."

"Assault rifles have mild recoil characteristics and, because of this, are capable of delivering effective full-automatic fire at ranges up to 300 meters."

"official US Army definition": SELECTIVE-FIRE, full-automatic fire, and an intermediate cartridge.

If the weapon in question does not conform to the official definition it is fantasy BS !

Did any of the weapons used meet this CRITERIA ? If not, we are using a term that has been MADE UP and is of no consequence other then deception of the ignorant masses. If "THEY" get to define the terms ( definitions ) of any debate they will ALWAYS WIN ! Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

It sure does look like a Saiga. Their design is modeled after the AK-47.

There are many different variations of this gun but this one is closest to what I could see in the video.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yep, definitely a Saiga or some sort of Izhmash variant (original AK makers). Izhmash has their trademark right side charging handle as most other gun designers/manufacturers with side handles place it on the left side so that one hand may be placed on the pistol grip whilst the left hand can charge or clear the chamber without hindering snapping recover to iron sighting. Also, the hand guard has a backswept shape, so that instantly dismissed it as being an AR for me. At first I thought it was a Beretta rifle, but from the shape of the magazine, yeah, Saiga 12 or some AK makes more sense.

The beretta rifle comes in 9mm (and .45 I think) and the magazine is more similar to a short mp5 magazine or UMP.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

point is it damn sure wasn't a bushmaster and it really doesn't matter we all know that this shooting has alot of issues with it that make absolutely no sense. But if we want to sit around and argue if it was a saiga or ak or photon rifle lol, please go ahead and waste your time. This op is null and void all we know is its a long gun that is for sure not the bushmaster.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Who cares, what does it matter if one of the guns was in his trunk. This is a non issue imho.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It matters because OP and others are using it for the basis of a conspiracy argument.

They say if the AR is in the trunk he must not have used it to shoot people or he had to return it to the trunk after shooting people and that seems unlikely.

It has been reported by news as both a rifle and shotgun. There is reason for confusion, but there is overwhelming consensus it's a Saiga and not a rifle. Problem is some people still believe a rifle was found in the trunk and build ideas off seemingly incorrect information.

Once officially confirmed to be a shotgun it will put a lot of questions to rest.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
LOL, well, after 14 pages, we still have people insisting it's a gun that has not been reported, was not registered to Nancy Lanza, and has no explanation for being there, considering it's an assault weapon per CT's standards.

Which is the bigger stretch? The AK being in the trunk, or Lanza having an illegally unregistered assault weapon in her possession that no one seems to want to report on? You be the judge.

Just want to point out, though, everyone who insists it's a Saiga is advocating an even more unprovable conspiracy than the OP. We *know* she owned a Bushmaster; we have never been told she owned a Saiga. You're advocating that they found another assault weapon in the car (not JUST a shotgun), and no one reported it.

Okay. We'll wait and see what happens. No reports of a yet-unnamed gun=no Saiga. Silence on the trunk-gun issue=Bushmaster. If they report that the trunk gun was a new one they haven't mentioned yet, I'll concede. Until then.....I'll stick with the evidence I *know* they've reported, eg: "A Bushmaster was found in the trunk of the car."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
LOL, well, after 14 pages, we still have people insisting it's a gun that has not been reported, was not registered to Nancy Lanza, and has no explanation for being there, considering it's an assault weapon per CT's standards.

Which is the bigger stretch? The AK being in the trunk, or Lanza having an illegally unregistered assault weapon in her possession that no one seems to want to report on? You be the judge.

Just want to point out, though, everyone who insists it's a Saiga is advocating an even more unprovable conspiracy than the OP. We *know* she owned a Bushmaster; we have never been told she owned a Saiga. You're advocating that they found another assault weapon in the car (not JUST a shotgun), and no one reported it.

Okay. We'll wait and see what happens. No reports of a yet-unnamed gun=no Saiga. Silence on the trunk-gun issue=Bushmaster. If they report that the trunk gun was a new one they haven't mentioned yet, I'll concede. Until then.....I'll stick with the evidence I *know* they've reported, eg: "A Bushmaster was found in the trunk of the car."

Saying that this is "evidence you know they have reported" indicates that this was reported on, not revealed by the police. As we all know, the media track record with reports on this is oh so accurate (hint of sarcasm in that).

We have you saying that there are media reports of it being the AR in the trunk. We have the police and examiner saying that the AR was used in the school. We also have media reporting the shotgun was in the trunk. Its all a mess. You're just choosing to believe the one that fits your ideas surrounding your conspiracy theory.
edit on 20-12-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by bjax9er

Oh, for sure. It only looks like a Bushmaster. And we have all this proof that a bunco-playing stay-at-home mom had illegally unregistered weapons in her possession, that makes total sense. ??? Seriously?

I don't know anything really about the shape of specific weapons, but I agree with you here about this mom. Some media have depicted her as a "prepper", and we know how much this administration hates the preppers who know what is coming down the pike. They had to frame the Mom as a prepper so they can continue to demonize people who are just being proactive in surviving the coming NWO apocalypse, and she was killed too, so she couldn't live to tell the truth.

In terms of a real conspiracy the level of JFK, authorities could easily have planted a gun in the vehicle purported to be Nancy Lanza's car. For all we know, the guy could have had a genuine reason for going to the school, who knows, maybe just to get some records of his attendance for some purpose, they could easily have framed him and framed the mom and planted an assault rifle in her car. The video conveniently does not start from before they opened the trunk. We only see a shot of the officer leaning over the gun to remove the clip.
They just picked people who had mental issues and registered guns. And that shows that gun registration can be used to frame people.
If Adam had stolen his mom's guns, anyone could have done that and nobody who saw the deed is alive to talk, or they are sequestered away or too young to understand. Gun control laws in restricted places can easily be used for evil purposes.
edit on 20-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I realize what this implies, but it doesn't change the fact. It isn't an AR, it is a shotgun. Regardless of what it means, it is what it is. You need to realize that, this isn't about the implications, it is about the truth.

Give it up already.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

You've been trying to get me to stop talking about this since page 1; what's your motivation? If you have no personal investment in everyone thinking it's not the AR, then YOU could let it go. But you can't. Why?

Things that make you go "hmmmm."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

They had to frame the Mom as a prepper so they can continue to demonize people who are just being proactive in surviving the coming NWO apocalypse, and she was killed too, so she couldn't live to tell the truth.

Yes it is not just the act of killing with a gun that is being attacked for obvious reasons BUT they are subtly trying to demonize the act of having guns as a potential threat to the common good as well. And if you are a "prepper" then you are really a threat.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Funny how you never responded to my first post. I will simplify it for you. The weapon would only be registered if she bought it from a dealer otherwise she could have bought it from a private owner in which case it wouldn’t need to be registered.

Others have made good reasonable arguments as to why it wouldn’t be registered and your attitude has been piss poor you have demonstrated a closed mind and inability to honestly review the evidence. You should really adjust your attitude the personal attacks you constantly make towards others have seriously damaged your credibility here.

I have no horse in this race but if I had to put money down on this I would bet this was a shotgun. After reviewing the recording several times it is definitely not a Bushmaster.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

LOL, there were 8 more pages when I got back here, sorry I missed your little post.

And NO, the gun in the trunk had elements that make it an assault weapon per CT standards, therefore it needed to be registered. If it wasn't you're trying to say Nancy Lanza, stay-at-home mom, was a felonious unregistered assault weapons criminal. Not likely.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

They had to frame the Mom as a prepper so they can continue to demonize people who are just being proactive in surviving the coming NWO apocalypse, and she was killed too, so she couldn't live to tell the truth.

Yes it is not just the act of killing with a gun that is being attacked for obvious reasons BUT they are subtly trying to demonize the act of having guns as a potential threat to the common good as well. And if you are a "prepper" then you are really a threat.

Oh yes! Thank you for following the line of reasoning to the conclusion in the worldview of the Event Planners.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Funny how you never responded to my first post. I will simplify it for you. The weapon would only be registered if she bought it from a dealer otherwise she could have bought it from a private owner in which case it wouldn’t need to be registered.

She could have bought guns from private owners, or inherited from a family member. If gun laws are strict there, which they evidently are, she would not be able to legally purchase in another state or transport them over State boundary lines.
Or the Bushmaster could have been planted in the car which overrides the possiblity that she illegally obtained an assault rifle.

Funny, the media gets out of calling it either way when they report " a long gun" was found in the trunk of the car. Ultimately I think it won't matter as they will try to ban all guns in private hands for whatever reason. But I do think they will go for the assault weapons ban like they did when Clinton was Prez.
Even if it was not an assault rifle used, they could obfuscate the whole thing to condition people into believing that all such weapons are equally dangerous. What other reason could they have for reporting that two hand guns were used by the shooter to do all that? Why implicate a hand gun at all and then promote more gun control if they are not trying to go for guns in general?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It has been reported many times, you just don't care to look at those reports. It has been reported as much as it has been reported to be an AR. I had a person screaming at me in another thread that CNN has already confirmed it is a Saiga shotgun. You just have blinders on.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join