It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The rifle in the video was an SKS semi automatic with a Fiberforce stock like the one listed here. The proof is in the stock. Look closely at it and compare with the link.www.gunreports.com...Fiber Force stock

The rifle will take a fixed 30 round mag like the one shown in the trunk.

I don't recall the MSM even saying that the mother ever owned one of those. Do you suppose that it belonged to either the guy caught in the woods or the one arrested in the parking lot?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarChestNC

Watch the video some more in 1080 and full screen. You really think that looks like a 7.62 being ejected and not a shot shell? I am willing to bet you change your mind once you see that shell.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

You are right, you left the night before I found the Saiga that convinced me.

Also, no one is using common sense.

There is an ammo band on the stock! That makes no sense if it is a 30 round mag gun. It only makes sense for bolt actions and shotguns as those ammo bands hold only 9 or 10 shots.

That is a shotgun!

If she bought it at a gun show or from a facebook gun trader site it wouldn't be registered to her name. Most gun owners have at least one unregistered gun they have traded or bought privately.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
that is not an AR config. it is a siaga AK shotgun
looks like an aftermarket stock. it is magazine fed. you probably wouldn't use a stock bandolier.
i've fired them, and if thats the 12ga model thats alot of gun to handle.
IMO, at the risk of being called a sexists di**. no woman would have bought that. and then modified it? really doubt that.
note on cars. interview with killed teachers mother has shocking info. claims daughters car was towed from school by police and was riddled with bullets holes?
www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 20-12-2012 by robobbob because: update

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
This "rifle" appears to have one of these on the stock, a pistol grip/stock that is seen on many shotguns. Is it a common thing to keep rounds or anything else on the stock of a rifle?

Exactly what I am getting at. These are only put on bolt actions and shotguns. They make no sense on ARs.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
LOL, well, after 14 pages, we still have people insisting it's a gun that has not been reported, was not registered to Nancy Lanza, and has no explanation for being there, considering it's an assault weapon per CT's standards.

Which is the bigger stretch? The AK being in the trunk, or Lanza having an illegally unregistered assault weapon in her possession that no one seems to want to report on? You be the judge.

Sigh..
The bigger stretch? Without a doubt, 100 percent, the bigger stretch is the AR/AK being in the trunk. It is actually PROBABLE that Nancy had unregistered guns, as most people that own multiple guns do. She could have bought it at a gun show, or traded/bought it from an individual seller from a gun trading facebook page.

There are at least three facebook pages were people are constantly trading guns in my tri state.

The real fact of this thread is that you are way out of your depth on gun knowledge and you aren't thinking with common sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I stand corrected brother.

Although I can't clearly see what is falling from the officers hand, it could be a Bic lighter for all I know.

I didn't know that Fiberforce made a stock for the Saiga 12. I do see your point of view and bow to your superior experience.

Fiberforce stock for a Saiga 12

www.amazon.com...Fiberforce stock for a Saiga 12

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Off topic post? pretty sure i was agreeing with the fact that its a bushmaster and not any other gun. i even explained why i felt everyone who says different is wrong. because you are all "measuring your weapons knowledge" IM sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings. i did not know you were all so sensitive

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarChestNC

While I appreciate you having the same realization don't bow to me. I didn't do anything you guys didn't I just happened to be first to post it in this thread, then hung around repeating myself for some reason. I also thought it was something different before I watched it many more times.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The weapon in the video is an AR style 12guage with a 5rd bandolier on the stock. The AR style has a 5rd tube magazine as well as a 10-15rd box mag. The tube mag functions when the box is removed for reloading. Since the box mags are sold separately from the shotgun itself it doesn't have to be registered since it's not considered an "assault weapon", which by the way is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Any weapon can be an assault weapon if used to assault someone, otherwise its a defense weapon or just plain old weapon.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

the reason that its important is that in the rush for ratings(?), the initial reports said jacka** was dead in the school armed with pistols, but an AR was found in the trunk. implications being tremendous. the amount of carnage very unlikely with only pistols, with multiple reloads etc, and a complete loss of propaganda value for pushing an AR ban.
The TPTB absolutely needed the killer to have that AR as the weapon used. the week prior, an AR armed oregon mall shooter fell flat on his face when his gun jammed, and then panicked when a concealed carry holder faced him down and he shot himself before doing any major damage. (people did die. my condolenses, but it could have been much worse) a story the MSM buried with full force, not only not helping their grabber plans, but a major boost to CC laws. www.kgw.com...
edit on 20-12-2012 by robobbob because: more

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustgibberisH
Off topic post? pretty sure i was agreeing with the fact that its a bushmaster and not any other gun. i even explained why i felt everyone who says different is wrong. because you are all "measuring your weapons knowledge" IM sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings. i did not know you were all so sensitive

That was good of you to admit you were wrong and were being intentionally hurtful. Apology accepted.

A star for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
if thats a 7.62 being ejected i am, coincidentally a monkeys uncle

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Definitely not an AR in the trunk just based on how the officer cycled the action to clear it. He cycled it from a bolt handle on the side of the receiver. AR's cycle from the rear of the bolt. Some other type of auto loading rifle or shotgun.

The stock and length of bolt throw reminds me of a Dragunov. But, those are pretty rare in the U.S. But the stocks are sold as aftermarket upgrades for a variety of rifles.

Much like the stock on this Marlin

edit on 20-12-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

PSL. en.wikipedia.org...

or .308

That was not a shotgun shell, the entire length was brass.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustgibberisH
this whole thread is nothing but dick measuring. oh its this gun, no its this gun stfu and move on. its not like it matters

No, its actually a PSL with an ATI Fiberforce stock chambered in 7.62 x 54R or .308

Its not a "this" or "that" gun.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Agreed. Semi auto shotgun. Looks like a large gauge shotgun shell manually ejected into the trunk as well.

Whatever, it was not the rifle used in the classroom. The slide function of the bush master is not that long or that far forward, either.

To the OP: whats the implication here, that this is all staged and they slipped up and hid the gun in the trunk and that means wait... what exactly?

People need to get off this. The monster is the dead kid at the morgue. The agenda is to take away your guns.

I get it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Saigas and ARs and Enfields oh my! ...

honestly ... I'm looking at a MAK90 (AK variant w/ a thumb hole stock). @0:01 that's a AK mag he's pulling off of it. @0:15 you can see the handle and curve of the thumb hole. looks like the butt has a cut out for a shoulder strap (like the Dragunov sniper has), but definitely not the square Dragunov style of stock.
as for the round ejected from the rifle... with that spot light on it & the way it stood out, it's brass, and not Green/surplus Ammo.
Occams razor, the simplest answer is most probable. ...
edit on 20-12-2012 by jazkaat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazkaat

Not all shotgun rounds are green I have some 12 gage rounds that are almost gold. That is definatly a shotgun they recovered from the trunk but I do not know the exact model.

You can find 12 gage rounds in almost every color.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fondue
reply to post by Nevertheless

Supposedly all the victims were shot with a .223. The caliber of an AR-15 wither it be Bushmaster or some other manufacturer. It would be awfully inconvenient if the rifle allegedly used by Lanza was found in his trunk...

Please rethink your logic. Clearly he did not use a gun that he did not carry. There is nothing inconvenient about that.
Also, it is perfectly fine to have a similar gun in the trunk as one is carrying.
Also, it looks like that gun was a shotgun.

It would be wise to start by thinking through the most likely scenarios before turning a madman's actions into something created by a group of people who do not exist, or whatever your conspiracy might be.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join