It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have nothing new to add to the trunk gun debate specifically, as I've argued everything I can argue and we can only wait and see what they say in the "final report" that I'm sure we'll get at least three movie-of-the-week specials and a Barbara Walters sob fest on.

I thank all of you for participating, even and especially those I disagree with and fought, that's what makes this site great-----the skeptics, not the believers.

I do, however, want to point to the ATS thread discussing the strange answers and behavior of the medical examiner in this case, and watch the press briefing where he takes questions from the media and seems to know very little about the actual victims and injuries, specifically what caliber the wounds are, how many boys and girls were killed total, etc. Very strange stuff, just adding to the mystery over what exact weapon was used for the killings.

Happy end-of-the-world, everyone!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the names that keep coming up are ak, sks, bushmaster, and saiga
thx to the op we know what the bushmaster looks like. lets take a look at the others. even found them in all back for authenticity

so tell me which one is it? because all i saw in the video was a black long gun. i dont know what type because i didnt really see anything that could help me distinguish it, therefore im going with what the media says. i mean why would they lie about the gun in the trunk? Alot of people are saying 2 pistols couldnt of done all that damage because of reload time. i say thats bs. you can easily reload both guns in less than 4 seconds.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I didn't read all the comments past page 2 but there are AR15's that do have a side charging handle. It could possibly be a piston AR15 instead of a direct impingement AR15 that most people have.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JustgibberisH

If you haven't read this thread yet, I suggest you start there. There are no questions unanswered, it just depends on whos answer you like best.

Don't forget, the media has reported this mystery gun as both an Assault Rifle, and a Shotgun. So be careful believing a news source for now, because you are only right 50% of the time when you listen to them.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Originally posted by JustgibberisH
this whole thread is nothing but dick measuring. oh its this gun, no its this gun stfu and move on. its not like it matters

No, its actually a PSL with an ATI Fiberforce stock chambered in 7.62 x 54R or .308

Its not a "this" or "that" gun.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

ATI Fiberforce Dragunov stock.

It was a Bushmaster .223

any questions?

Make up your mind, Yesterday it was an AR...NOW it's a PSL!?!... No one in their right mind puts an ATI on a PSL. ATI makes crap. Also a PSL has a two foot barrel, that barrel wasn't two feet. I know your ego doesn't want to admit it's wrong, but give it up...it's a saiganov. If you can't tell the difference between an AR and a PSL...this isn't the thread for you to post on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

my point on the brass was that in that bright light, the reflection off of the brass could have made the round look larger than it was. besides, how many shotguns have a "banana" magazine? Saiga has straight magazine, no curve.I stand by the MAK90 being much more probable.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by JustgibberisH
this whole thread is nothing but dick measuring. oh its this gun, no its this gun stfu and move on. its not like it matters

No, its actually a PSL with an ATI Fiberforce stock chambered in 7.62 x 54R or .308

Its not a "this" or "that" gun.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

ATI Fiberforce Dragunov stock.

It was a Bushmaster .223

any questions?

Make up your mind, Yesterday it was an AR...NOW it's a PSL!?!... No one in their right mind puts an ATI on a PSL. ATI makes crap. Also a PSL has a two foot barrel, that barrel wasn't two feet. I know your ego doesn't want to admit it's wrong, but give it up...it's a saiganov. If you can't tell the difference between an AR and a PSL...this isn't the thread for you to post on.

This is the thread for me to post on. Are you the king of the hill?

It is definitely not a Saiga 12.
edit on 21-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
www.courant.com...
from Dec 19
Sources said that Nancy Lanza owned at least five guns and that all of them were purchased legally since her divorce in 2009.

Except that there were seven guns seized at her home and the crime scene: the Bushmaster, Sig Sauer, Glock, Marlin, Saiga, Henry, and the Enfield.

Which means that the BATF is having trouble tracing the chain of possession of two of them. Which implies that they may have been procured at gun shows or from private parties; maybe by Adam Lanza himself. My guess its the Bushmaster and the Saiga, because they are semi-automatic long guns with the detachable mags, which the gub'mint wants to ban the most. Anyway that would provide additional impetus to include gun shows in their pending legislation to destroy our Constitutional rights. And they haven't mention much about the ammo. So that will be discovered coming from mail order outfits, which will also be made illegal. Thus killing a lot of birds simultaneously with one stone.

edit on 21-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Yup, that article flat out says he left a shotgun in the car, as well as earlier saying they found a Saiga shotgun at the scene.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jazkaat

You can buy magazine's of all sizes and shapes and yes they make banana type magazines for shotguns. In one of my gun catalogs they even have a barrel magazine for shotguns so you can’t identify it by the magazine.

The correct term for it is magazine not clip. Clips go into rifles like M1s.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by starviego

Yup, that article flat out says he left a shotgun in the car, as well as earlier saying they found a Saiga shotgun at the scene.

No, it says SHOTGUN, not SAIGA shotgun. Where is the report of a Saiga?

Remember, Nancy Lanza was found dead in her Kindergarten classroom, too.

edit on 21-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
www.courant.com...
from Dec 19
Sources said that Nancy Lanza owned at least five guns and that all of them were purchased legally since her divorce in 2009.

Except that there were seven guns seized at her home and the crime scene: the Bushmaster, Sig Sauer, Glock, Marlin, Saiga, Henry, and the Enfield.

Can you cite the "seven guns found" for me? I've not seen a Saiga mentioned anywhere, in any media.

Edit: I have found one NYDaily news article saying it was a Saiga, but they reference CBS as the source of that info, and there are zero CBS/CBS News/CBS Affiliate reports that say it was a Saiga. Only the NYDaily News article saying "CBS said". So, if you can find an original source for that, I'd appreciate it. Fog of war applies to both sides, and I've got Ali Velshi saying authorities told *him* it was a Bushmaster found in the trunk.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

I used to have some nice shiny gold shells. You guys are wrong about this. The news has stated it was a shotgun, and we have a clear video of a shotgun and a huge shell being ejected. You're argument hinges on it reflecting light and appearing brass. That's weak considering the qualit of the digital video (zoomed) and the fact that 12 ga shells are shiny and can be gold.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm not going to argue the point further, but I have to point out some hypocrisies in your argument:

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

The news has stated it was a shotgun,

The news has also stated it was a Bushmaster, and a rifle, and that Nancy Lanza was found dead in her classroom and the father was found dead in his house. You can't pick and choose which news reports you want to take as credible just because they fit your argument.

and we have a clear video of a shotgun and a huge shell being ejected.

But then you say:

You're argument hinges on it reflecting light and appearing brass. That's weak considering the qualit of the digital video (zoomed)

So is the video clear or not? Is it only perfectly clear enough to back up your argument that it's not the Bushmaster, but not nearly clear enough to see that it's not a shotgun shell? Your argument is based on the exact same video as everyone else's. We all see different things, and sometimes that doesn't agree. That doesn't make you right or the people who disagree with you wrong, because we're all seeing what we *think* we see in the same grainy, zoomed video.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I used to have some nice shiny gold shells. You guys are wrong about this. The news has stated it was a shotgun, and we have a clear video of a shotgun and a huge shell being ejected. You're argument hinges on it reflecting light and appearing brass. That's weak considering the qualit of the digital video (zoomed) and the fact that 12 ga shells are shiny and can be gold.

a .308 is big. So is a 7.62x54R

Not nearly as big as a 7mm Rem Mag though. I have plenty of 12 gauge shells, #7, #8, 00, etc. in different colors and none reflect light like brass.

The news stated a lot of inaccurate information. Like his mother was a teacher at the school. Like his brother was the one who was shot. Like his brother was in the woods in camo and was led away in handcuffs ...
edit on 21-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan
Ya I see it. Watch it full screen, at 2 seconds in you can see the high cap magazine, between 2-4 seconds the officer removes the magazine. The pistol grip is visible several times in the video.

I don't have a enfield, but is it available in a similar configuration?

I don't believe the henry does and he's not cycling a bolt action so that rules out the marlin

edit on 19-12-2012 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by XTexan because: add a question

It's not a pistol grip, it is a thumbhole stock. Notice the slide, how far his hand moves to eject the cartridge, which is indicative of a shotgun.

My guess is this:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by sputniksteve

Then perhaps you'd like to provide a picture and video for a shotgun that looks like this one and discharges like it? OH, and you need to show me a shotgun registered to Nancy Lanza or purported to have been used. She had rifles and handguns, that's it.

If it was a rifle, I'd bet on it being the SVD. (search in pictures and look at the wooden or composite stocks.)

Still think it looks like a shotgun by the way the slide moved.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

And yet, still, for the thousandth time, you have not provided a pic or video of a gun configured like this that is, indeed, a shotgun or anything other than a close match to a Bushmaster.

And you are making "positive" identification of the ROUND from the video, but can't even identify what the GUN is? Please. Try a little harder.
edit on 19-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

I have a feeling if I read this entire thread I'm going to post this picture a hundred times... Maybe I should just fast forward to the last few pages...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

But, because you want to think the Bushmaster wasn't in the trunk, you're willing to come up with a million unverifiable reasons why this was not the Bushmaster, and that's better than identifying the gun based on matching photos of what we KNOW was in there and what she had? That doesn't cut it.

reply to post by bjax9er

Oh, for sure. It only looks like a Bushmaster. And we have all this proof that a bunco-playing stay-at-home mom had illegally unregistered weapons in her possession, that makes total sense. ??? Seriously?

It doesn't look like a bushmaster. Look at how the officer ejects the cartridge from the side handle. That is not even possible on the AR15. AR15's have a charging handle located directly on the back of the gun, nowhere near where the officer was manipulating the gun from.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

It's a side-slide modification. Reread the OP.

It's a $400 modification. That's a bit of a stretch to assume Nancy had this simply to fit in with your theory.

1)The obvious grip with finger-shapes in it

The "obvious" grip you are referring to is a thumbhole stock.

edit on 21-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join