It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

no there is not thats the bottom of the stock look at the picture i provided. I can assure u this is a pump action shotgun clip or not u can see that its a winchester to by design. Anyone who says otherwise does not know there guns.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Radec because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radec
That gun is a Winchester 1912 99% sure
en.wikipedia.org...:Winchester_Model_1912.JPG

lol, in what world?!?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

no there is not thats the bottom of the stock look at the picture i provided. I can assure u this is a pump action shotgun clip or not u can see that its a winchester to by design. Anyone who says otherwise does not know there guns.

Obvious troll is obvious... Anyone who confuses "Their" with "There" doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to due dilligence. Explain the charging handle & pistol grip on the pump gun.
edit on 20-12-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

NO..

I looked at your picture and you may be the furthest away from the actual weapon I have seen so far.

Hint.. Watch the Cop clear the chamber... If that's not a big enough hint, you shouldn't be posting in this thread pretending you know.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Sorry Bud, you don't know YOUR guns. Pause it at 02:31 and you can clearly see it was a Westinghouse M27 phased plasma pulse rifle, most likely the A2 model in the 40-watt range.

I took the liberty of extracting the clearest frames from the vid and running them through some filters

Were you just trolling or trying in a round-about kind of way to make the point that it doesn't matter what type of gun was found in the trunk of the car?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hello ATS

cruisingwithgunhead.tumblr.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The magazine he removes is big, bigger than an AR mag.

The round ejected is big, bigger than a 5.56 ar round and looks to have colour to it, like a shotgun shell

The stock is a skeleton stock, you can see through it and the pistol grip is clearly visible.

It's a very long barrel weapon, and to me the barrel looks thick with a tapered fore end.

The side cocking handle has a long draw back, Saiga shotguns have a long draw.

The upper receiver cover looks like an AK style upper as found on a Saiga.

The guy handling the weapon looks like he's unsure of it or finds it interesting, a Saiga Dragunov is not a very common gun.

So, if I had to bet my house on it.........SAIGA DRAGUNOV with a 10 round magazine

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
is this thread ignoring what the police on the TV already said about the shotgun in the trunk of the car?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by harry1sg

exactly..

I hope you stick around and post more.

I like your style.

@above post... ATS always finds the truth from whatever starting point is chosen. It's what makes us all sure about the answers, in the day and age that media lies..

I agree it's a shogun.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

understandable

here's what it looks like to me, a TriStar's NEW TEC 12 Pump/Auto Home Defense 12ga Shotgun.

www.tristararms.com...

or something very similar.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

That's agreeing with my eyes.. I don't know that weapon. Does it accept a magazine?

By the way my T key is messed up so any posts missing that letter... That's why.

Still there is a "charging handle" on the right side of said weapon.. Anything we come up with MUST conform to this, unless we go deeper and say the video is faked..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
is this thread ignoring what the police on the TV already said about the shotgun in the trunk of the car?

The thread started based on the premise that the AR15 was the weapon found in the trunk of the car.

It has since been proved several times over that it wasn't an AR-15 of any flavor and is most likely an "assault rifle" style semi-auto shotgun, probably a Saiga 12 with a 10-round detachable box mag - and presumably a Dragunov rifle-style skeletonized stock.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I don't know if it take a magazine... I couldn't see one or an area where one would go in that video.

I think there are only a few shotguns which take a magazine that have that look (searching pistol grip shotgun on google)

www.atigunstocks.com...

www.kygunco.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I don't know if it take a magazine... I couldn't see one or an area where one would go in that video.

I think there are only a few shotguns which take a magazine that have that look (searching pistol grip shotgun on google)

Then why are you posting in the thread thinking you know?

There was a magazine.. The best match I know of was ALREADY posted..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I am posting in this thread because this is a free country... I am a registered user and the title caught my eye.

I didn't see no magazine in the video, I'll have another look.

---

oh I get it... the posted best match is not a shotgun that's why you're panties are all in a bunch?

edit on 20-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Nope.. Read my posts.. Or you can believe I think it's "not a shotgun"

No panties here..

You mistake me for a casual poster. I will come after anyone not paying attention.

The BEST match IS a shotgun.. Just not the one you posed. Silly..

By the way "I didn't see no magazine" is a double negative.. 'I didn't see A magazine." is what you meant?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You seam to think that if someone took over you, you would all come together as some kind of army to fight back. you wouldn't you would all become lawless and savage if the # hit the fan and those guns you have would be pointed at each other. Now I know if it happens here someone with a gun will have more power over me than someone who doesn't. But there are not many guns about so not everyone would be running the streets with them. your place would be one hell of a place to live if the # did hit the fan.

That emo kid next door.. he's got no survival skills or leadership qualities, but his gun is bigger than yours then what?

Back on topic, are you sure its a shot gun?

edit on 20-12-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

.223 ammunition is designed to wound in the battlefield... it's more taxing on the enemy during wartime to tend and haul the wounded.

.223 ammunition is outlawed fir use in deer hunting in alot of states for this same reason.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

go away Richard Dawkins... your perfect society doesn't have these problems so it's our business... what are you doing here posting in this thread
I question your intent.

btw a little history lesson... when American face a common enemy they surely do come together and take up arms.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

You seam to think that if someone took over you, you would all come together as some kind of army to fight back. you wouldn't you would all become lawless and savage if the # hit the fan and those guns you have would be pointed at each other. Now I know if it happens here someone with a gun will have more power over me than someone who doesn't. But there are not many guns about so not everyone would be running the streets with them. your place would be one hell of a place to live if the # did hit the fan.

That emo kid next door.. he's got no survival skills or leadership qualities, but his gun is bigger than yours then what?

Back on topic, are you sure its a shot gun?

edit on 20-12-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

On topic NO I am not sure of anything.. I already posted my thoughts on the chances. I gave 99% to shot gun, and 1% to AR.. The bet is that if I am wrong I will not post here for 3 weeks..

Guns are already here.. Drugs are illegal and they have only increased.. There are more high people in my country than you have people in yours.. You DO NOT know the future.. It's not about coming together.. They already are trying to take us over.. It's through our own government that the Corps, are stabbing us..

My gun is pointed at anybody who would tell me what to do..

You can't have that freedom.. Be a player or a hater.. You are a hater, or you would have things to do in your own country.. Just imagine how many of the 300 million Americans talk about British Law... Almost 0.. You are just a reactionary off topic tool to be used.. Just like a gun, you aim at our freedom..

Say something about the weapon in question... Do you KNOW the TOPIC??

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by ThePeopleParty

go away Richard Dawkins... your perfect society doesn't have these problems so it's our business... what are you doing here posting in this thread
I question your intent.

btw a little history lesson... when American face a common enemy they surely do come together and take up arms.

Don't be so hard on our UK brethren. Sometimes an outside perspective is useful whether it's something we want to hear or not. As a counterpoint, I'm Australian and I'm a pro-gunner who's not only emotionally devastated by what happened at Sandy Hook, but I also see a probable future where US legislators will throw the baby out with the bathwater over events such as these and most likely work hard at having your 2nd Amendment repealed or at minimum reinterpreted so that it ends up saying your "right to keep and bear 18th Century muskets shall not be infringed."

In 1996, lawful Australian gun owners were at the point where you are now and although we lost our battle, we can give advice on how to not lose yours.
edit on 20-12-2012 by nottelling because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join