It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Eh shotgun shells do come in white, and clear, and they are a fairly shiny plastic.
You can't deny that, but I do agree now. I do think it's a .223 disfigured by pixelation due to a long zoom on a digital camera.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
It was first reported that the killer used the two hand guns during the shooting spree.

That is quite likely that that was first reported.

The media originally reported that the Bushmaster was found in the trunk of the car.

Yes, and they also pointed out the wrong person. So?

Later, the story changed and they said that it was the Bushmaster that was used.

When mistakes are corrected, stories are corrected.

If they are trying ban assault rifles then they are changing the facts of the case to suit their agenda.

Who are "they?". Also, isn't it the people here who are fearing a ban on assault rifles because of this?

Which creates a conspiracy after the fact and puts suspicion on whether the whole case is a conspiracy.

No, conspiracy theories are usually created by people who usually misinterpret what they read, because of the underlying paranoia.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Eh shotgun shells do come in white, and clear, and they are a fairly shiny plastic.
You can't deny that, but I do agree now. I do think it's a .223 disfigured by pixelation due to a long zoom on a digital camera.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Thank you! I can't imagine anyone tacky enough to buy white casings, LOL. Would be a pain to pick up in a snowy CT winter!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Actually man. I don't know. All the reports I am reading are saying it was a shotgun left in the car and if it was a Saiga it would look very similar to an AR15, AND more the gun in the trunk than an AR15.

Sorry to flip flop, I am just trying to figure this out for real. I have to say, I think the posters here were right. I think it's a SAIGA 12. So to the poster I was just arguing with, sorry, I think you had it.

This is a very LARGE picture, but here is the SAIGA 12 shotgun and most likely culprit.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm pretty sure that's what I am seeing.. I want to see a modded AR that has a side charging handle. I've never seen one..

Also the guy seems to be starring where you would see a selector switch. I wonder if it somehow confused him? A modded AR into full auto may be confusing in that department as well though.

Wish the video was better.

I'm still leaning about 1% AR and 99% shotgun..

I think they would want to lie about the weapon used because they don't like the accuracy/fire rate of the AR.. It's a much more battle friendly weapon at range.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I reckon a Dragunov style stock for an AR would be awesome. Please show pics of one of these on a Bushmaster .223.

Yeah, it wouldn't quite work, what with that annoying buffer tube and all...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Can't be sure what type of gun that was in the video but I can say 100% certainty that it was not AR15! As others have pointed out AR15 have "charging handles" that you pull from the rear straight back almost the full length of the butt-stock.

From the characteristics that I could make out shown in the video it looks more like a conventional rifle that would be used for hunting than anything else. I suppose it could possibly be a SKS which would have bolt latch and ejection port in that general location. Its really hard to speculate because there is so many options for stocks and aftermarket accessories.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Smurfwicked

Scope out the Saiga I posted above. I am pretty confident that's what it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
School shooting HOAX – Here is the one piece you can show to prove it:

Sandy Hook actors and lies

and for your consideration:

Sandy Hook Exposed As A Fraud

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
ATI Fiberforce Dragunov stock.

It was a Bushmaster .223

any questions?

I really need you to link this one for me, I can't find that configuration anywhere!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smurfwicked
Can't be sure what type of gun that was in the video but I can say 100% certainty that it was not AR15! As others have pointed out AR15 have "charging handles" that you pull from the rear straight back almost the full length of the butt-stock.

From the characteristics that I could make out shown in the video it looks more like a conventional rifle that would be used for hunting than anything else. I suppose it could possibly be a SKS which would have bolt latch and ejection port in that general location. Its really hard to speculate because there is so many options for stocks and aftermarket accessories.

ATI Fiberforce makes dragunov stocks specifically for the SKS as well as other configurations.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
They will take my long bow when they take it from my cold dead hand. That's what we used to say in England, also we said the same thing about our swords. I don't know how we have survived the # hit the fan scenarios we have had over the years since then.

Get a grip.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
They will take my long bow when they take it from my cold dead hand. That's what we used to say in England, also we said the same thing about our swords. I don't know how we have survived the # hit the fan scenarios we have had over the years since then.

Get a grip.

I already have several.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
Everyone was very quick to dismiss the gun found in Lanza's trunk as *not* the Bushmaster based on the way it was being emptied of its rounds and the general "not very dangerous looking" nature of it.

Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge).[1] The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts. Ignoramus is commonly used in the US, the UK, and Ireland as a term for someone who is willfully ignorant.

If you don't know what you're talking about...don't talk about it, or at the very least educate yourself on the subject.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The firearm in the video is a Saiga shotgun w/ a 20-round drum magazine and a Dragunov style stock, i'm 100% certain.

Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
I reckon a Dragunov style stock for an AR would be awesome. Please show pics of one of these on a Bushmaster .223.

They definitely don't make one for a saiga 12

store.carolinashooterssupply.com...

So the rifle in the video is either an SKS or 10/22 (or .223) but definitely not a shotgun.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

So the rifle in the video is either an SKS or 10/22 (or .223) but definitely not a shotgun.

You have no Idea what you're talking about, a saiga is an akm, anything that fits one of them stockwise will fit another.

Sources?

I own a Saiga and several AKM's

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Get a grip.

I already have several.

And I suppose that makes you feel hard? Guns are for pussies. look at that geeky looking moron who killed all those kids. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag with just his fists, yet he could pick up a gun and kill chuck norris with a squeeze of his finger. As I said, Guns are for pussies

edit on 20-12-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

And you're more mature eh? FIghting of any kind is for children. Use of deadly force is for when your life or a loved one is in jeopardy. If a guy kicks in my door, I'm not challenging him to fisticuffs, I'm eliminating the threat and calling 911...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

You have no Idea what you're talking about, a saiga is an akm, anything that fits one of them stockwise will fit another.

Sources?

I own a Saiga and several AKM's

I do too and I know exactly what I am talking about. Find me the ATI Dragunov stock for a saiga 12 (I already linked the one they sell - it is not the one in the video).

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join