It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I do see the magazine in the gun at the beginning of the video now... but that is quite a fat round that is ejected out.

could be alot things I suppose, but a couple of shotguns I posted also have that long slid action that the officer is doing with the same hand.

Also the over 100 year old semi-automatic shotgun technology I am sure has been adapted to hold a magazine.I am not to much of a gun enthusiast, though I should have enough to buy two AR's after tomorrows paycheck... I am seeing dollar $$ signs in the resale that may turn over like gold in a shorter time. (30 rounders too)

4300 were sold in Virginia on Friday following the shooting!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

We split for a reason. I can see why.
We have already seen where their advice leads. Americans will never walk that path.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

notice how I didn't use the word Brit, or British person nor Briton...

then notice how he used the word Americans... insinuating all of Americans...

posturing is everything, those guys can hardly let one word roll off their lips without offend someone!

but I hear ya

edit on 20-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

You are correct sputniksteve. That is not an AR15 made by Bushmaster. That is a semi-auto shotgun. Maybe a Winchester or Remington . I have both firearms in my collection. And you can surely see the "shells" being ejected by LE. Would some one please post a pic of a shotgun shell and an .223 cal round for comparison.I gotta go to work.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

You are correct sputniksteve. That is not an AR15 made by Bushmaster. That is a semi-auto shotgun. Maybe a Winchester or Remington . I have both firearms in my collection. And you can surely see the "shells" being ejected by LE. Would some one please post a pic of a shotgun shell and an .223 cal round for comparison.I gotta go to work.

this poster: 00nunya00 already did this. I agree with you. Shotgun of some type.. It had a mag.

Picure obviously bigger than real life.. Slightly stretched.

Originally posted by 00nunya00

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Rifles and shotguns only need to be registered if they are "assault weapons".

Most shotguns do not fall under the definition of an "assault weapon".

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by christoker

This is one of their main ways in trying to prevent people from being able to purchase firearms: mental health "issues".

Completely arbitrary, except in extreme cases.

Now they've deemed people "crazy" if they dont believe the government's version of events.

One in Five American Adults Takes Psychiatric Drugs

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why is there an assumption that he got ALL of the guns from his mother?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Rifles and shotguns only need to be registered if they are "assault weapons".

Most shotguns do not fall under the definition of an "assault weapon".

only fully automatic firearms which the military and law enforcement use and have access to are assault weapons.

the last assault weapon manufactured for private use and ownership was in 1986.

------

this looks like a Lamborghini...

but it's actually a Pontiac Fiero...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm not an expert but I have owned many guns, everything from AK-47 (Chinese made NHM-90) and Mac 10 (the M11) replicas to a shotgun with a pistol grip.

If asked to identify that gun, I would say without hesitation that it was a shotgun.

edit on 20-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I've posted these videos in another similar thread already, but I think it is important for people to understand and define what an "assault rifle" actually is. Assault is a vague word, you can assault someone with your fists or a black powder musket.

from a gift horses mouth...

"an AR15 is the same as your grandfathers 100 year old hunting rifle"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No. That gun in that clip isn't that Bushmaster gun shown in your photo. I just isn't. The entire barrel shape - as seen throughout the video clip itself - is very different. It's just not the same gun. Also, the guns mentioned in that article are not the guns detailed as having been taken by the kid to the shooting. They were the guns that he didn't take to the shooting.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
rule 1) on ATS when a thread starts with PROOF their is no proof, just an opinion.
I see no proof in this dark video, and i've seen this video before, and every post says it's proof they switched the AR for the shotgun they are pulling out and staging for the camera's. Most people on forums and youtube say it's a s shotgun.

Sorry bud, as usually, their is not proof, just an opinion. Nice try.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I see the gun clearly at the 9 second mark and it is definately the lever action rifle depicted in one of your pictures. I think you are trying to see what you want to see.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Using your logic....what does the bushmaster have in common with the other guns? Why was it in the trunk? Most police officers have Bushmaster 223 weapons, so how do we know it was not a plant to push an agenda?
Why would the shooter opt out of taking this weapon vs the ones used?
Do you not see a pattern?
In Oregon a lady on the phone describes the attack as she put her baby in the stroller and headed for the door she says" I could not hear him say anything , but as I was leaving I heard a magazine hit the floor and his gun jam." To some there is nothing to be alarmed about with this statement, but with my experience the average civillian has no idea what a magazine sounds like when hitting the floor. How does she know it is a magazine vs a clothes hanger? A person would have descibed the sound not the object! It all sounded scripted.
I am just getting alot of red flags on these reports that do not add up.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by christoker

This is one of their main ways in trying to prevent people from being able to purchase firearms: mental health "issues".

Completely arbitrary, except in extreme cases.

Now they've deemed people "crazy" if they dont believe the government's version of events.

One in Five American Adults Takes Psychiatric Drugs

This is also why they are trying to get returning Vets to claim PTSD and wave all of the benefits in front of them....but then they find out that they can no longer own a firearm. They are already disarming our vets and labeling them as potential terrorists!!! Wake up people!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Anyone glorifying their evidence and starting the title of their thread with the word PROOF should be sent to post-ban hell for a week.

The guy had a shotgun in his trunk. Go debate gun control with a more reasonable argument.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

The saiga shotgun is one of a few that is magazine fed and it is available in 410, 20, and 12 guages and looks like an AK.
It looks like a shotgun.....but that would not work for their agenda! They need it to be an Ar 15

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I own a Saiga Shotgun, and it does look like that may be what the gun is, The size of the shell, Right away puts the AR-15 out of the arguement. There is NO WAY thats a .223, judging by the way the bullet rolls out on to the trunk, makes me think its a Shotgun round. The Saiga does have an AK style bullet ejector pull back lever on the side. An AR does NOT, unless fabricated too, which is highly unlikely.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I figured like they said... he was carrying the AR15 and the shotgun was left in the trunk?

if the AR15 was left in the trunk then it would support any conspiracy theories and proponents of the firearm in question... so I see what you're saying.

there is just alot of weirdness going on with the news media since this happened (not that there always hasn't been this last decade) Teachers and Police officers are not exempt from going postal if I am not mistaken.

I think the motive was money... if the guy just chose the school for no reason it would support more so mental illness, which scares people because according to some people everybody is mentally ill. He was living at home with his mom who has a more than comfortable salary... the shooter was driving what looks like a hybrid honda, his mother possibly could have been giving more support to the school in way of donations or supporting an extra school activity for the kids there? who knows. The school said she never was a teacher there nor was she a teachers aid.

seems most probable to me... maybe he was a bit spoiled and just realized he wasn't getting that RX7 or Ferrari for Christmas... that's how kids are now a days. I very much so hold parents responsible for alot of things which take place in our society today (specially when living under their roof)... planned parenthood is a thing of the past.

edit on 20-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join