It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
It`s not a conspiracy yet because we haven`t heard the official final report on the investigation all we have heard so far is a bunch of hack reporters making unsubstantiated claims in order to boost ratings.
after the investigation is completed and a report made public, if all the inconsistencies aren`t reasonably explained then we might have a conspiracy.

So was Aurora reasonably explained and all conspiracies laid to rest?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paulvh

Im not here to dissect that shooting. I believe it was. That is all. Care to question anything on this shooting?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

My response was to Tardacus. My questions to this thread stand.

ETA: I don't think anything was resolved about the conspiratorial questions about Aurora but I - like 99.9% - lost interest and moved on. And most of us will move on about Sandy Hook as well, especially when the next tragedy or whatever attention-worthy event occurs.
edit on 19-12-2012 by paulvh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulvh

My response was to Tardacus. My questions to this thread stand.

Well its off topic, hence that kind of reply.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Sorry!

ETA: Actually, the topic of this thread is "Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)" or loosely, based on responses: "when does something become a conspiracy" and I answered another poster by asking when the most recent similar event stopped becoming a conspiracy. Not so OT really...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I actually registered here yesterday, after usually only reading this forum. Look, for me it's like this. I either take the red or the blue pill. I totally bought the story, I followed the events, shocked.

But I do trust my instincts, and when I saw Obama speak I did not believe the tear. It was not relevant at the time so I put it in the back of my mind. But the interview, with Eddie Parker,my alarms went off. Of course, first i said to myself, he might be grieving differently. Did he speak of his daughter in present tense, weird but ok. Did he just laugh and say 'Are we ready" and then change his entire demeanor within seconds?

Something was off, way off. Note, I still had no reason to doubt the story, I was glued to CNN. Then I read a tweet, where someone posted a link to wellaware1.com which is quite outrageous because it is suggested these are all actors. All the person on twitter said was, what if just a tiny ounce of truth is behind this ? Don't be a sheep, they're sending in the hitman.

That stuck with me so I got online, next was the Batman map. Could be just a coincidence, come on. A plit second in a movie? On the other hand, its always just split seconds where they give hints in Hollywood or in cartoons with their satanic symbolism. Somebody made an overlay of the maps:

Now, that is not weird?? You want to tell me that this exact match is not weird?? Just a coincidence? No, I'm not taking the blue pill sorry. I'm taking the red pill and I stand by it.Something is not right here. Do I believe no kids have died? I can't grasp that idea. I believe kids have died, but that people have been placed in this situation and that its fabricated in some very sick ways.

IF I look back at my researches, hints and symbolism has always been in Hollywood movies or in Disney movies, Cartoons in general for that matter. So the map is not far off. Trying to connect the dots here.

After 9/11 if anybody would have said shortly after that this was an inside job, would have been declared deranged and would have been harassed to the max. Now we all have accepted the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, Watch, there will be some other deranged things about this case.

Red Pill...

edit on 19-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

You can make all the matrix references you want. Doesn't prove anything however. And did you even read the op? I addressed the laughable batman map in it. As for the father. You dont know what he is going through. Everyone goes through death in their own way. I address him as well in the op. I'd wish someone who believes this story could debate it, or at least bring something new to the table. Don't just regurgitate the same weak talking points over and over.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Ladyk74

You can make all the matrix references you want. Doesn't prove anything however. And did you even read the op? I addressed the laughable batman map in it. As for the father. You dont know what he is going through. Everyone goes through death in their own way. I address him as well in the op. I'd wish someone who believes this story could debate it, or at least bring something new to the table. Don't just regurgitate the same weak talking points over and over.

I read it, that's why I replied. This is my opinion and I address the points you make. The map, the father and I bring to the table, that just because they show the map for a split second doesnt mean it means nothing. Because symbolism has been implemented for split seconds.

And since you only mentioned the reference of Sandy hook on the map, I bring you the overlay. And I asked you, tell me this exact match is not weird!

Now get off my back if YOU don't have anything else to bring to the table!! Matter of fact I call your points laughable...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

reply to post by Ladyk74

I read it, that's why I replied. This is my opinion and I address the points you make. The map, the father and I bring to the table, that just because they show the map for a split second doesnt mean it means nothing. Because symbolism has been implemented for split seconds.

And since you only mentioned the reference of Sandy hook on the map, I bring you the overlay. And I asked you, tell me this exact match is not weird!

Now get off my back if YOU don't have anything else to bring to the table!!

Get off your back? no one forced you to write your opinion here. You did that. And by doing that, you open yourself up to debate. Thats how this whole thing works..

Your overlay is ridiculous. It doesn't even jive with the batman map. It tails off to the right and the other map goes up straight !

And again, are you implying Christopher Nolan to have knowledge of the shooting 2 years before it happened?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How do you feel about MKUltra?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Look, I'm not even going to argue with you. You were the one attacking. I write my opinion anywehere I want as long as it has been in a respectful way.

Yes I'm implying this. It was planted there 2 years before.

Just like 9/11 was in Bart Simpson here

Or the multiple other ones planted in movies and cartoons..

1994 Iron man Movie: Towers hit by plane, pentagon hit

HERE

Now everyone can take whichever pill they want. .You asked for a debate why anyone would believe this conspiracy theory.....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Id like you to point out where I attacked you so that I don't do it in the future.

So you admit you implicate Christopher Nolan in the murder of 26 women and children based on two words in a batman map that the audience wouldn't even notice unless told to look for it. And you don't question yourself for a second?

You realize how easy it is to say stuff like this on the internet. But far less easy to do so in real life. If you really believe this, bring it to the police. lol. Lets see what they say.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
How many americans have seen the dark knight rises and how many americans are living in america?
edit on 19-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Ladyk74

Id like you to point out where I attacked you so that I don't do it in the future.

So you admit you implicate Christopher Nolan in the murder of 26 women and children based on two words in a batman map that the audience wouldn't even notice unless told to look for it. And you don't question yourself for a second?

You realize how easy it is to say stuff like this on the internet. But far less easy to do so in real life. If you really believe this, bring it to the police. lol. Lets see what they say.

Hollywood is creepy, whoever put it in there I don't know. I said it was implemented in the movie I did not say any names now. Why it was put in the Dark Knight?I don't know? The map is not off at all btw.

Why would they change that name to Sandy Hook? I don't buy it...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
How many americans have seen the dark knight rises and how many americans are living there?

Living where?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

america

EDIT
I guess we could go for worldwide numbers as well
edit on 19-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Have you worked on a Hollywood set before? I have. Christopher Nolan would know of such a change. HE would be the one who knows about it. Thus you would HAVE to implicate him.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Ladyk74

Have you worked on a Hollywood set before? I have. Christopher Nolan would know of such a change. HE would be the one who knows about it. Thus you would HAVE to implicate him.

I say everything in Hollywood is possible.Yes, you have been on a Hollywood set, O.k. now we all have to believe what you say? Not sure why you would even bring it up. The reasons why anybody wanted it changed to Sandy Hook that were given to Nolan could have been 1000 reasons. He did not have to know the real agenda about it.

As I stated before, big things like for example 9/11 have been in movies and cartoons YEARS before. Nobody implicates them on the "terrorist attack"...........

Oh and Mr. Hollywood , check your headline.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Ladyk74

I think Hollywood is very much "in the know". Not to be implicated, just in the know, and being used to convey certain messages over and over. Some are perhaps trying to warn us? Conspiracy too much for you? The conspiracy is that there is a script...

ETA: Oh but that was off topic again. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

reply to post by Ladyk74

I say everything in Hollywood is possible.Yes, you have been on a Hollywood set, O.k. now we all have to believe what you say? Not sure why you would even bring it up. The reasons why anybody wanted it changed to Sandy Hook that were given to Nolan could have been 1000 reasons. He did not have to know the real agenda about it.

As I stated before, big things like for example 9/11 have been in movies and cartoons YEARS before. Nobody implicates them on the "terrorist attack"...........

Oh and Mr. Hollywood , check your headline.

Well the difference between you and me is I can prove what I am saying. yes I have worked on a hollywood set before. I had lines. I was a real member of the cast. I have worked on a few sets actually, a few pilots for network and cable television. And there is not some secret agenda hell bent on killing little kids.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join