It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by splitfamiliar

True, but I dont feel like leaving. And this will die down, and so will most pfthe posters who have attacked me p0ersonally over this. Dont take this the wrong way because its not directed at you, but it seems the majority of people flooding the boards with the newtown conspiracy are newer members. I dont know if you have lurked for years or not. But the ATS of old would have never allowed 20 some threads all basically saying the same thing. nor would they have remained in the gen board without a modicum of proof.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No I am not new to ATS, check my introduction thread.

Maybe things change, maybe you've been here for 5 years(you told someone this in a different thread) maybe people have personally attacked you and I hope you do not feel I'm one of them.

Do people normally attack you here? I'm guessing not to the degree they have done over the past couple of days.

Ats is an open forum and I think that being right or wrong has nothing to do with how long you have been here or how many posts you've made.

Do I think there's anything in these wild theories? NO. Do I think that people should be stopped from having them? NO.

Facebook will ban you for discussing these topics apparently, and so will you.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You can't judge these things in a vacuum.

Take into account:

1) The hundreds of similar references to real life happenings being foreshadowed in Hollywood movies, 9/11 being the most prolific case.

2) The fact that Hollywood is owned by the same interests that are behind what most people call the NWO.

3) The fact that these royal bloodlines and secret societies subscribe to an occult worldview as evidenced by rituals such as the ones going on at Bohemian Grove, they put their occult mark on virtually everything coming out of the movie or music industry, not to mention the live rituals they perform on TV during award shows, the Olympics, Superbowl half time shows etcetera.
The purpose behind planting these 'easter eggs' is unknown, speculations vary but most think they do it because of various occult reasons.

4) The name Hollywood is derived from the holly tree which druids used to make wands out of, the name is apt since Hollywood is symbolically casting a spell on the perception of the masses.

5) MK-Ultra was a real project, you really think they gave that up? It's especially silly to think so since there are whistleblowers out there stating the contrary.

A different picture emerges.......

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thank you for your therad!
I have not been on ATS for a couple of days as I have been atending 2 funerals, with another today.
It has not been easy. Check our local paper to see what is going on...again thank you!
www.ctpost.com...

www.philly.com...
edit on 20-12-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

www.firerescue1.com...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There are lots of unanswered questions in the Sandy Hook shooting (ie, weapons used and second shooter) and strange coincidences with the Aurora Theatre shooting (ie, both 7 days before major Illuminati dates/events [Olympics & 12/21/12] and in the same position on the lunar cycle [NM + 1]).
edit on 20-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Alright, I think it may be time to weigh in. Why is that in Ducktales? Simple -- bored animator. Maybe he felt he was underpaid, maybe he was pissed that he was hired to do backgrounds, maybe he just wanted to get a kick out of squeezing something in under the radar. I also work in the entertainment industry (music), but have worked multiple jobs in multiple facets of the industry. Many jobs are less than thrilling and less than rewarding financially -- this wouldn't be the first instance of a disgruntled guy working his way up the system doing something harmless for laughs. My main issue with the idea of secret societies dropping symbols in pop culture is the fact that it defeats the whole purpose of conducting business secretly. If I was affiliated with the "NWO," I would make damn sure that nobody found out -- the risk of dropping hints in media that literally millions of people consume is way to high (as evinced by this). The main evidence for the conspiracy is evidence that you say the conspirators themselves made public... that makes no sense to me. Perhaps you claim that there are defectors trying to sneak warnings into the media so that the enlightened will pick up on it and be safe. Did anybody take any clues from the movies PRIOR to the tragedy at Sandy Hook? No -- we can only connect the dots retrospectively, so that theory is bunk. And is the audience that watches DuckTales really the prime demographic you'd like to reach if trying to warn the rest of the world that a global conspiracy is taking place?

No disrespect intended; just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here's my theory of why Adam Lanza is not a Mk ultra patsy... Do you know his middle name? Did you not watch teh movie conspiracy theory with mel gibson? it's a well known fact that all patsy's/assasins are known by their full names...

ie. Lee harvey Oswald... just throwing that out into the mix...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by splitfamiliar

No I am not new to ATS, check my introduction thread.

Maybe things change, maybe you've been here for 5 years(you told someone this in a different thread) maybe people have personally attacked you and I hope you do not feel I'm one of them.

Do people normally attack you here? I'm guessing not to the degree they have done over the past couple of days.

Ats is an open forum and I think that being right or wrong has nothing to do with how long you have been here or how many posts you've made.

Do I think there's anything in these wild theories? NO. Do I think that people should be stopped from having them? NO.

Facebook will ban you for discussing these topics apparently, and so will you.

Another one who did not read my OP. I suggest reading that in full before assuming things about me because Other ignorant members said so.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

You can't judge these things in a vacuum.

Take into account:

1) The hundreds of similar references to real life happenings being foreshadowed in Hollywood movies, 9/11 being the most prolific case.

2) The fact that Hollywood is owned by the same interests that are behind what most people call the NWO.

3) The fact that these royal bloodlines and secret societies subscribe to an occult worldview as evidenced by rituals such as the ones going on at Bohemian Grove, they put their occult mark on virtually everything coming out of the movie or music industry, not to mention the live rituals they perform on TV during award shows, the Olympics, Superbowl half time shows etcetera.
The purpose behind planting these 'easter eggs' is unknown, speculations vary but most think they do it because of various occult reasons.

4) The name Hollywood is derived from the holly tree which druids used to make wands out of, the name is apt since Hollywood is symbolically casting a spell on the perception of the masses.

5) MK-Ultra was a real project, you really think they gave that up? It's especially silly to think so since there are whistleblowers out there stating the contrary.

A different picture emerges.......

See how does anyone debate you? You have stated it's a Fact that the nwo controls Hollywood. I can't debate you Scott Newtown because we enter the debate under different sets of what we think are facts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I'm so sorry for you. It's very real when you are attending funerals huh?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I did read your OP, and many others in other threads.

Your last post did not address any of the things that we were discussing, you simply tried to debase me personally.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Your last post did not address any of the things that we were discussing, you simply tried to debase me personally.

Im not sure what youre talking about...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If you think I went after you personally, Im sorry. But I just dont know what you are referring to so I dont know what I am apologizing for.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Given ats's stance I felt this was relevant.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Your argument for the second shooter is weak, you are saying that because we distrust the media, why should we trust them on this? But the whole thing of it is the second shooter story line was DROPPED by the media. So if the media is designed to misinform, the one thing they stop informing us about is perhaps the one thing that is true.

Your libor scandal could be an intentinal hoax to poison the pot and make conspiracy theorists seem crazy. Since the father is a high level exec, I would not completey stop looking at the financial aspect just because of a hoax. The mother did get 200,000 alimony payments a year. Follow the money.

The sandy hook reference is not proof of anything except possible foreknowledge, so it is a weak piece of evidence to begin with.

The strongest evidence is perhaps the fact that there is no perceivable motive and the reports of a second shooter and the sophistication of the attack would imply a higher level of intelligence than a kid with asperger syndrome. Also it this shooting should, I think, be taken into context with all the other lone gun shootings, going all the way back to JFK. So my opinion, it's staged.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The pattern here is the same with past conspiracies... First all the strange things that don't add up are looked at and put through the mill..

Then after that, the really wild theories start being added in..

This is how disinformation campaigns are run.. First there is legitimate questions regarding inconsistancies and what not, then everything is muddied and tainted with total untruths to try and make the whole conspiracy part seem like a lie..

This has happened here just like with past conspiracies, maybe like EVERY past conspiracy.

Not saying here what is truth and what is lie, only that this entire storyline fits to a "T" like past conspiracies, and how the disinformation campaign is merged into it just like clockwork.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The dis info is when people poke holes in an investigation that hasnt even finished. The dis info is making connections that dont exist like Libor. Fact is, Peter is NOT on any witness list.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
I actually registered here yesterday, after usually only reading this forum. Look, for me it's like this. I either take the red or the blue pill. I totally bought the story, I followed the events, shocked.

But I do trust my instincts, and when I saw Obama speak I did not believe the tear. It was not relevant at the time so I put it in the back of my mind. But the interview, with Eddie Parker,my alarms went off. Of course, first i said to myself, he might be grieving differently. Did he speak of his daughter in present tense, weird but ok. Did he just laugh and say 'Are we ready" and then change his entire demeanor within seconds?

Something was off, way off.

Let me help. Here's what is "way off."

It's a very simple concept. Your lack of understanding and accepting reality as it is does not mean other people are involved in a conspiracy.

Calling into question Robbie Parker the day after his daughter was murdered in her classroom is not seeking truth, it's a sad attempt to feel important.

If you wanted the truth go to Sandy Hook and meet with the Parkers. See if they are grieving for Emilie.

Draw your own conclusions. Maybe the real blue pill, the truth, is too hard to swallow. You don't have any more understanding of the reality of Sandy Hook than your next door neighbors who get their news from ABC.

Oh yeah, one more thing.

The illumiati duck tales reference was probably somebody mocking all the conspiracy theorists that look for clues in everything.

Or... maybe the it is the REAL illuminati hiding secret messages in children's cartoons as a clue to their global agenda to take over the world.

Occam's Razor is your friend in times like these.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
The pattern here is the same with past conspiracies... First all the strange things that don't add up are looked at and put through the mill..

Then after that, the really wild theories start being added in..

This is how disinformation campaigns are run.. First there is legitimate questions regarding inconsistancies and what not, then everything is muddied and tainted with total untruths to try and make the whole conspiracy part seem like a lie..

This has happened here just like with past conspiracies, maybe like EVERY past conspiracy.

Not saying here what is truth and what is lie, only that this entire storyline fits to a "T" like past conspiracies, and how the disinformation campaign is merged into it just like clockwork.

It's not a pattern of conspiracies.

It's a pattern of conspiracy theorists.

When things "don't add up" it means people can't connect the facts to fit their own understanding of reality. That doesn't mean there's a conspiracy.

When things happens it takes time to figure out what happened. That doesn't mean there's a conspiracy.

What if the opposite were true?

What if the "official story" totally "added up" right from day one?

People would be claiming it's a script.

Paranoid and delusional thought processes will find conspiracies in everything.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

agree with everything you said. I will say though, there are some conspiracies in the world. some we know about and discuss on this site. Others we may never know. But this tragedy has no evidence of a conspiracy in my and your opinion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join