It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by QQXXw

Are you serious... that's why you think it's a conspiracy is because there was a candlelight vigil? It must be a conspiracy then because I cried almost the whole day over it.. from when I thought it was just 10 little children until the final number.. how dare me have a heart.
it must be a conspiracy... your right.. that makes perfect sense.

Real human behavior is far different than what you see on TV. What I saw in the aftermath of the Sandy shooting was actors and cameras and a lot of planned spiel.

Seeing as you are blindly accusing fathers of murdered daughters to be acting... I doubt you have any knowledge of real human emotion.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

thank you for your opinion.. but i live in the real world and see lots of folks everyday and their reactions to such things.. I work in a hospital and could tell you real stories of how people act and react during tragic events to them.. which run the gamete of human emotion... so although I don't agree with you and fear you have been somehow desensitized I would respectfully agree to disagree with you.
edit on 19-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Don't dismiss the GE link.

GE's financial services division does a lot of shady stuff.

Do you know who GE are anyway?/?

The whole affair is obviously not what it seems, the fact that those shootings result in a "candlelight" vigil hours after the event makes me think that the grieving parents are nothing but actors.

This shooting, the columbine shooting and the Holmes shooting all have the exact same patterns behind them.

Actors? Jesus. Well whoever did the casting was horrible because they arent 'acting' like the ct'ers think they should. ITs lose lose with you people . IF they cry, then theyre probably crying too much:ACTORS!! If they arent crying, they arent crying enough: ACTORS!!!

Get a grip man. You have just stated that all those shootings are faked. Care to say that to these parent's faces?

Yes I am 100% serious

The parents were grieving on TV are actors, if you think that those people are real people, with real, 100% expired children than you need to re-evaluate your perception of human behavior

Those were actors, much like the Holmes shooting. Their professionalism is not hard to spot.

Then you are not worthy of a human response. But because I dont feel like getting banned over an inhumane , disrespectful frightening member, I'll keep it as civil as I can.

Why not do this. Try and prove it. Hell, why not drive down there and ask his neighbors? What happens when videos surface of that poor little girl and her dad show up? So are the victims fake too?

Not everything is a twist in a movie.

Truly frightening man. Good news is you are just spouting it all from your computer. You have nowhere near the guts it takes to say it to this persons face. Or to even show your own.

If I could afford the time to take a plane down there to investigate and document what's really going on, I would.I would discover many disturbing things, no doubt about it.

The truth is, only the more perceptive of us can see what they are doing, much of what is shown on TV; the wars, the rallies, the human rights abuses - is staged. Obama has been doing a lot of it, his fake tears after Sandy and the reaction to Bin Laden's capture were some of his more memorable examples of his own acting. He is an expert actor after all, just like all of them.,

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

i'm going to ask a sincere question... I'm stating it this way because I don't want you to think i'm being sarcastic or derogatory ... When was the last time you left your house?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night. Yep, you're super perceptive because you can accuse a grieving father, who just lost his daughter to an insane gunman, of faking the whole thing and being an actor.

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by QQXXw

i'm going to ask a sincere question... I'm stating it this way because I don't want you to think i'm being sarcastic or derogatory ... When was the last time you left your house?

Today.

I will leave tomorrow, I will also leave on Friday.

and there is nothing wrong with staying in your house for a few days, if you need to complete an important project over the weekend.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

There are claims the dad is fake crying? I have seen that clip many times and it just looks like he is struggling to keep it together. The laughing in the beginning, well...I did this, too, when my dad just passed away. I met with a friend the very day he passed and she said something very funny about my dad. Through my tears I could not stop laughing. You are right; grief does many different things to people.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night. Yep, you're super perceptive because you can accuse a grieving father, who just lost his daughter to an insane gunman, of faking the whole thing and being an actor.

Pathetic.

Keep in mind that atrocities have been staged since man could talk and future staged atrocities are being planned as we speak, there is nothing new or surprising in any of this. The Sandy incident was nothing but a staged atrocity, just with a higher level of sophistication that could be afforded by powerful backers.

You are being emotionally manipulated by very calculating and evil people, so I will forgive your outrage.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Fair enough... although I don't see the world the same way you do and i'm really fascinated by this sort of thinking and how one gets to the place where everyone and everything is like a movie/acting/playing a part and I wonder if it's because you yourself act/play roles in your everyday life. It's all good thank you for your reply. I'm off to work, have a good day all.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

Pathetic.

Yes and you know all. You have the super secret knowledge. Or.... you just cant come to grips with the fact that your life is boring. So you make it as fantastical as possible. Imagining all these movie like conspiracies. Some of which may very well be true. But this is too far. Way too far.

Keep in mind that atrocities have been staged since man could talk and future staged atrocities are being planned as we speak, there is nothing new or surprising in any of this. The Sandy incident was nothing but a staged atrocity, just with a higher level of sophistication that could be afforded by powerful backers.

You are being emotionally manipulated by very calculating and evil people, so I will forgive your outrage.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No Conspriacy (yet) - Just Coincidence (so far).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It is the number of "coincidences" that makes this event smell off.

OP, since you're debunking, please explain how a scrawny, nerdy, autistic "patsy" carried three firearms and over a hundred rounds and fired them all in rapid succession, reloading when needed and all of this indoors, where the sound would have been unbearable and disorienting if he wasn't wearing ear protection. By the description of Adam, I would think his arm would be like jello by round no 30. I don't know about assault rifles though as I've only ever fired hunting rifles. I've read that the police couldn't find any record of the Lanzas being at any local shooting range. So another story that seems to be a plant.

The sound of firing those rounds indoors is the big thing for me though. After a few dozen rounds it must be hell.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulvh
It is the number of "coincidences" that makes this event smell off.

OP, since you're debunking, please explain how a scrawny, nerdy, autistic "patsy" carried three firearms and over a hundred rounds and fired them all in rapid succession, reloading when needed and all of this indoors, where the sound would have been unbearable and disorienting if he wasn't wearing ear protection. By the description of Adam, I would think his arm would be like jello by round no 30. I don't know about assault rifles though as I've only ever fired hunting rifles. I've read that the police couldn't find any record of the Lanzas being at any local shooting range. So another story that seems to be a plant.

The sound of firing those rounds indoors is the big thing for me though. After a few dozen rounds it must be hell.

Ive gone shooting at the range with tons of skinny kids. They do just fine with all kinds of rounds and guns. Adam was brought shooting by his mom all the time by his mom. Whether it was in the backyard of their house or the range I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is it common to shoot 100-200 rounds on a shooting range in very few minutes, and without ear protection?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Is it common to shoot 100-200 rounds on a shooting range in very few minutes, and without ear protection?

I dont understand what your point is? So Adama Lanza didnt do it because he was too skinny? I suppose all the other mass murdering gunmen were butch military type as well right? Or were all those faked too?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes, it requires somewhat more than average physical strength to carry that much ammo, shoot so many rounds in such a short time, and all this while enduring huge trauma to your eardrums! Look, perhaps it is possible, just extremely unlikely and with all the other strange things like initial reports of other potential shooters on the scene which MSM since "forgot", don't you think at the very least a "second shooter conspiracy theory" should be entertained (by your standards of what should become a conspiracy and what shouldn't) ?

Edit: yes I think some of the most recent ones were "faked" too.
edit on 19-12-2012 by paulvh because: replied to another question

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yes, it requires somewhat more than average physical strength to carry that much ammo, shoot so many rounds in such a short time, and all this while enduring huge trauma to your eardrums! Look, perhaps it is possible, just extremely unlikely and with all the other strange things like initial reports of other potential shooters on the scene which MSM since "forgot", don't you think at the very least a "second shooter conspiracy theory" should be entertained (by your standards of what should become a conspiracy and what shouldn't) ?

Might have bee na second shooter. Dont know. So by faked, you mean no victims?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Might have bee na second shooter. Dont know. So by faked, you mean no victims?

No, there is nothing specific that tells me whether it is a complete fake or staged, but either would make it a false flag and that is what this conspiracy theory is about. I'm leaning slightly toward the "parents aren't grieving enough" crowd, but my feeling at the moment is that all the victims are dead, Adam was framed or controlled and trained killers did it. Funny that Peter Lanza and wife has disappeared too?

PS: I've never started a thread so I don't know, but can you fix the title?
edit on 19-12-2012 by paulvh because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It`s not a conspiracy yet because we haven`t heard the official final report on the investigation all we have heard so far is a bunch of hack reporters making unsubstantiated claims in order to boost ratings.
after the investigation is completed and a report made public, if all the inconsistencies aren`t reasonably explained then we might have a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

That is very fair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join