It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

But regardless. I said that because you claimed to know all the inner workings of what goes on with a hollywood set. All you know are things you find on google. Thats it. And that was my point.

Hilarious, I never claimed such a thing. Just brought up a different point of view. You are being disrespectful yet again, by telling me what I know and from where. Google...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Ladyk74

So what? So a cartoon threw that in. Big deal. Did they do it every episode? No. You have one instance out of millions. And im sure there are a few more. Theres also a lot of perverted symbols in the original Little Mermaid. It has nothing to do with the shooting.

And you couldn't respond to anything I said back to you. Should I take that to mean silence equals consent ?

You just don't get it do you? You say it is NONESENSE why would anybody use a map or whatever in movies years before on such cruel event. Well I tell you there are PLENTY.

It is not impossible ... and nobody ever imlicated anybody. Like the previous poster said, you just come up with you are imlicating NOlan, LOL, well take it to the police. Great response btw.....

I responded to everything, maybe you just can't grasp what I'm saying...

Then by definition you are just saying nonsense. You may not think sol but you're wrong. You throw out accusations of the map and the batman movie, but don't implicate anyone? Just the hollywood bad guys, whoever they are? This is my point. There aren't people going on Christopher Nolan's set telling him to put in a city on a map so they can give you some clue about a shooting 2 years later. So the only one left is Nolan himself.

I know its really easy to just throw out accusations without standing behind them. It is what most people are doing with this Newtown situation. But sit back. And think real hard. You accuse the movie of putting out some clue about the shooting 2 years in advance. And then thats it. Nothing else, Leave it to everyone else to figure out. No. You implicate people with you accusations. So stand by them.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

But regardless. I said that because you claimed to know all the inner workings of what goes on with a hollywood set. All you know are things you find on google. Thats it. And that was my point.

Hilarious, I never claimed such a thing. Just brought up a different point of view. You are being disrespectful yet again, by telling me what I know and from where. Google...

What are you talking about?? You said yourself that this is what hollywood sets do. Leave little clues for the world to see after the fact. Im sure you didnt get that from actually being on a hollywood set. Or am I wrong?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What can i do? What would you suggest i do, take a flight to conneticut and hound the people in the area? Email an agony aunt airing my displeasure with this whole ordeal? Ive researched what i needed to research, studying videos and watching news reports endlessly changing from one to two shooters. The mother being a principle to not having worked at the school for years.

The fathers video...screams sham to me. If it doesn't to you, well ... thats you're opinion.

Perhaps do some digging of for yourself. If you think that the whole story seems legitimate to you, well, keep up the good work. Me, i prefare to watch, look and take in as much aspect of this as i possibly can... the more i do said activities, the more the whole thing reeks of gun control by any means.

Thats my piece, i'm off now, good day.

Yawns..here he comes again with the Hollywood set he has been on...

Dito, I'm off too now. Let's leave Mr. Hollywood to himself.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What can i do? What would you suggest i do, take a flight to conneticut and hound the people in the area? Email an agony aunt airing my displeasure with this whole ordeal? Ive researched what i needed to research, studying videos and watching news reports endlessly changing from one to two shooters. The mother being a principle to not having worked at the school for years.

The fathers video...screams sham to me. If it doesn't to you, well ... thats you're opinion.

Perhaps do some digging of for yourself. If you think that the whole story seems legitimate to you, well, keep up the good work. Me, i prefare to watch, look and take in as much aspect of this as i possibly can... the more i do said activities, the more the whole thing reeks of gun control by any means.

Dito, me too. Let's leave Mr. Hollywood to himself.

Haha, have fun. You didnt contribute anything new to the thread anyways. And couldnt come up with any kind of retort to any argument presented. And also wouldn't or couldn't answer anything I had for you. So what's the point.

Bye!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yawns..here he comes again with the Hollywood set he has been on...

Dito, I'm off too now. Let's leave Mr. Hollywood to himself.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

Apparently thats all you can focus on. I asked you a plethora of other points to clarify. And you havent so much as answered one of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yours is a good, well-reasoned post. I've stated in other posts that there could be something to the laughing dad and the map reference, but then the theories just got out of contol with people counting circles and using numerology and finding supposed references from films from 20 years ago, for God's sake. That's the problem with opening up the door to things like this-pretty soon people will be seeing secret messages on thier cereal boxes There are several aspects to this event that don't sit well with me, but, as others have said, we'll probably never know.

The real conspiracy at work here is how a bunch of smart people get tricked into chasing shadows and calling each other names instead of using that energy to make the world a better place.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Snsoc because: clarity

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What's your dog in this fight, OP?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
Yours is a good, well-reasoned post. I've stated in other posts that there could be something to the laughing dad and the map reference, but then the theories just got out of contol with people counting circles and using numerology and finding supposed references from films from 20 years ago, for God's sake. That's the problem with opening up the door to things like this-pretty soon people will be seeing secret messages on thier cereal boxes There are several aspects to this event that don't sit well with me, but, as others have said, we'll probably never know.

The real conspiracy at work here is how a bunch of smart people get tricked into chasing shadows and calling each other names instead of using that energy to make the world a better place.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Snsoc because: clarity

My sentiments exactly. How some of these people are so convinced after a few days is baffling me.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
What's your dog in this fight, OP?

The truth. And the victims. And the victims families. All being forgotten about and muddied up by these most outlandish theories. And now they are all just citing each other as forms of evidence. Its getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting. I showed my wife the video of the dad. And she thought something was weird as well. Said it looked like an actor preparing.

Until I told her what it was. I did it as a mini experiment for you cters. Because despite what you all think (and are mostly wrong) about my motives. It's for the truth.I told her who he was and she was a little surprised. But her final assessment was weird, but too many explanations for why he could be crying. More evidence needed.

Just thought I'd share that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

How some of these people are so convinced after a few days is baffling me.

.........And yet, you are equally convinced of your own [opposing] opinion/s.
Please, I've no desire to debate this issue-and certainly none to argue it. I do feel that something feels amiss surrounding this tragedy. More than likely most people might not feel this way if we were not given so many different sides or disinformation during the accounting of the actual event [tragedy], however we were mislead and given so much information that turned out to be wrong, and why[?], because the media are all about their bottom dollar. That's one reason.

But.. there are other reasons this may have happened as well.

Whenever the media misleads their viewers it makes people suspicious. Whenever the media misleads to such a degree as has happened with this particular tragedy, it feels as if they were purposely trying to confuse the details, and the masses, and we are going to ask questions that won't be given answers, and so we wonder. It's human nature but.. they know that too.

Myself, I have no answers and yet I feel something is being covered up. I do honestly believe that there is more to this story than we might think. I also feel that many of us will always feel this way because of how incredibly horrid the OS stands even alone. It's unbearable by itself and w/o a conspiracy.. who can imagine it being worse. Yet, it's possible it could be much worse. All I know is that if there is a conspiracy surrounding this that we will [more than likely] never know and always be left wondering and that's just how they want it [if true].

That's always how it's done though.. over stimulate the populace with too much misleading evidence, detail, etc., and always make sure a little truth is in there as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

How some of these people are so convinced after a few days is baffling me.

.........And yet, you are equally convinced of your own [opposing] opinion/s.
Please, I've no desire to debate this issue-and certainly none to argue it. I do feel that something feels amiss surrounding this tragedy. More than likely most people might not feel this way if we were not given so many different sides or disinformation during the accounting of the actual event [tragedy], however we were mislead and given so much information that turned out to be wrong, and why[?], because the media are all about their bottom dollar. That's one reason.

But.. there are other reasons this may have happened as well.

Whenever the media misleads their viewers it makes people suspicious. Whenever the media misleads to such a degree as has happened with this particular tragedy, it feels as if they were purposely trying to confuse the details, and the masses, and we are going to ask questions that won't be given answers, and so we wonder. It's human nature but.. they know that too.

Myself, I have no answers and yet I feel something is being covered up. I do honestly believe that there is more to this story than we might think. I also feel that many of us will always feel this way because of how incredibly horrid the OS stands even alone. It's unbearable by itself and w/o a conspiracy.. who can imagine it being worse. Yet, it's possible it could be much worse. All I know is that if there is a conspiracy surrounding this that we will [more than likely] never know and always be left wondering and that's just how they want it [if true].

That's always how it's done though.. over stimulate the populace with too much misleading evidence, detail, etc., and always make sure a little truth is in there as well.

Im equally convinced that yes, as of NOW there are no supporting facts to a conspiracy. Of course, if one thinks everything is a conspiracy, of course they would believe this is too. With or without facts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Is not a claim that he had nothing to do with it as far fetched as one that he did.

You seem absolutely convinced that this is the case but other than stating repeatedly that you have worked in the business I have seen you offer no evidence either way, just like those you oppose.

I have seen you attempt to destroy multiple threads regarding any conspiracy regarding this incident.

You've acted before are you acting now?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by splitfamiliar

Is not a claim that he had nothing to do with it as far fetched as one that he did.

You seem absolutely convinced that this is the case but other than stating repeatedly that you have worked in the business I have seen you offer no evidence either way, just like those you oppose.

I have seen you attempt to destroy multiple threads regarding any conspiracy regarding this incident.

You've acted before are you acting now?

I never attempt to destroy threads. I ask for proof. If none is given and you see it as destroyed, thats your prerogative, and I'd agree with you.

Im not the one claiming any conspiracy theories. I dont have the priority to prove anything. The conspiracy theory is the one questioning the events. Thus the theory needs to prove facts. This is CT 101 here...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Ok In my opinion you have had a detrimental effect on multiple threads regarding this incident.

I understand that you have a viewpoint as we all do but it got to the stage where I was seeing your name and stopping reading.

If you are intent on proving there is nothing in any of this then why not wait until you have all the facts you need to systematically prove once and for all that there is nothing here.

I would have thought that the debunking came after the theory as opposed to before it could even be formulated.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, just that you don't seem to want anyone to even discuss it that's all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thats what I did. Hard to debunk a theory that states a map in the batman movie as proof. What would you suggest? Its a shame you havent read my posts. I presented facts. Like debunking the libor connection between the two fathers.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by splitfamiliar

Again, you see it a detrimental.. I see it as demanding proof.

If i was trolling ,really trolling, not the ct'ers version of trolling, I would have been banned. Its that simple. And the reason I and others have gone non stop on it is because this particular topic is to us, disgusting. People were more concerned with finding ( thats what it is, trying to find) a conspiracy, they didnt even take into account theyre treating a tragedy like 26 women and children, as if its some trivial science project.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Fair enough, I understand your point now. You admit you have "have gone non stop on it" and I understand your reasoning.

If you find it disgusting then remember this is just an internet forum and you do not have to be here.

I'll leave you to it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join