It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by thepixelgarden

The Gangnam video is annoying as hell. People think it's some sort of achievement that it's going to be the first video to get a billion views... but honestly I think it's a supreme waste of time.

I know right? "Revolutionary", lol. Like I said in another thread, it sounds EXACTLY the same as every other dance-pop song on the radio, right down to the obligatory line with the word "sexy" in it.

But hey, I don't pick the prophecies.
edit on 19-12-2012 by thepixelgarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
I'm secretly hoping something will happen....

I have to go to Tescos on Friday and i think i would actually prefer an apocalypse over crazed pre Christmas food shoppers.

edit on 19-12-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

Going tonight to get it out of the way..
Wearing the big boots to avoid the bruises from pensioners trollies going at ramming speed.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am not.

Be prepared for the crap that will be in your pants when the hour comes, for this is what you have chosen to experience.

Good Day,

GL

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am wondering what the general public as a whole thinks or does not think about this. The ATS community is comprised of people who read about this type of information daily and have clusted into the Yeasayers and the Naysayers. The masses are not on ATS, nor do they consume this type of information daily. Does anyone know of a poll or survey taken from a cross section of people gaining their views of 12/21/12? I would be interested to know how many think nothing will happen, something will happen, are preparing, are not preparing, want it to happen, don’t want it to happen, etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yangreen
I am wondering what the general public as a whole thinks or does not think about this. The ATS community is comprised of people who read about this type of information daily and have clusted into the Yeasayers and the Naysayers. The masses are not on ATS, nor do they consume this type of information daily. Does anyone know of a poll or survey taken from a cross section of people gaining their views of 12/21/12? I would be interested to know how many think nothing will happen, something will happen, are preparing, are not preparing, want it to happen, don’t want it to happen, etc.

ATS is a very good 'sample population' for such a 'statistical experiment'. Why not make your own poll.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yangreen

I've heard many 'normal' people talking about it. I was also surprised at the amount of people who 'butt in' when the overhear the convo. Who'd have thunk it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In the British comedy book : Life, the Universe and Everything. The Earth was being destroyed to make way for a galactic highway. Just before the Earth was destroyed the dolphins were beamed up to a Mothership and they said : So long and thanks for all the fish!! How ironic would it be if a similar scenario were to take place? LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

This is so heartbreaking to read. Internet hugs for you (((((ValentineWiggin)))))

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yangreen

He'll have to be quick, it's the day after tomorrow! Pun intended!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

not secretly crapping my pants, but secretly planing to sleep all day that day

dont tell anyone

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Originally posted by OpenEars123
It's hard to think my wife might die on December 21st... But if my severe depression doesn't get any better, that's what is going to happen.

Dude . . . get some help.

Please.

Obviously not the thread for witty jokes then! Have a great Saturday everyone

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

Sorry bubba . . . that just kinda threw me . . . my mistake.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

2012 isn't about the end of the world it is about the end of an age, The passing through of the galactic dark rift and the Galactic alignment, our poles could reverse and we could go up in a ball of flames, but do not believe the movie, it is not like the 21st will happen and someone will flip a switch. the change has been happening for years, the poles are shifting. Maybe the 21st will bring a suprise but I think the worst that will happen is we will be without power. Check out my website for some good infoNewWolrdNewAge.com

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Not even remotely...

Nobody said 2012 is the end of the world, ever.

Mayans never said it...

Only people saying it are people making ****up and scaremongering.
edit on 19/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
reply to post by OpenEars123

Sorry bubba . . . that just kinda threw me . . . my mistake.

To be fair to you, i 'did' actually forget to put a winking emoticon at the end 1st time round. So my bad

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

I am too busy buying tinfoil and balloons to conduct my own poll, besides I am incredibly biased and unable to deliver impartial stats from an poll (I guess that would put me in the same category as Gallup and Rasmussen, so maybe I should).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why does this whole Mayan end of the world pock-o-lips thing remind me so much of the Simpsons Lisa the Skeptic episode when they find the skeleton, it disappears, then reappears with some sort of end of the world nonsense after which everyone gets scared, prays, cries, craps their pants and in the end gather at the site to find out it was just a ploy to get them to buy crap at the new mall . . .

Go figure

Of course, if there is something to this whole Mayan thing, I guess I'm phooo-barred because outside of the half dozen airline-sized thimbles of whiskey in my glove box, I'm pretty much unprepared.

No skidoodles yet, though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I've addressed this before:

I believe something is going to happen on Dec 21, 2012 when the Winter Solstice aligns with the Galactic Center .

The center of our galaxy, the Milky Way, is believed by some to be a massive Black Hole.

This is an astronomical event that only happens once every 25,722 years.

As I’ve written before elsewhere, it might be a subtle shift in celestial energy and the beginning of a new cycle of time.

Or it might be something more obvious. I don’t know.

But I do know that I do not believe in ascension to a New Earth on another dimension.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight

Originally posted by yangreen

ATS is a very good 'sample population' for such a 'statistical experiment'. Why not make your own poll.

In a way this thread IS a poll.. And a lighthearted way to relieve any underlying anxiety..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nothing will happen.

I remember Y2K. I worked for a contract dialysis company, going from one hospital to another dialyzing people in ICU. The hospitals took that Y2K thing dead serious. They had big stainless tanker trucks full of water, extra generators, and fuel ready and waiting in the parking lots!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join