It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Not worried at all this is just another Y2K scenario.
It shall pass.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

this is what worries me most

You never know, the believers might just make it come true.

with all this fear mongering something will happen but

it wont be end of days for the whole world just those

daft enough to do something really stupid like take

their loved ones lives and then their own

but me im all ready for a nice xmas with my 3 kids

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by EvanB

this is what worries me most

You never know, the believers might just make it come true.

with all this fear mongering something will happen but

it wont be end of days for the whole world just those

daft enough to do something really stupid like take

their loved ones lives and then their own

but me im all ready for a nice xmas with my 3 kids

That reminds me. Has anyone heard of that guy in Sedona AZ that's supposed to jump off the cliff or whatever on the 21st? Not sure if he did it already or what

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

I haven't heard anything about anyone jumping off a cliff on Friday. Some people are crazy and the ones who believe in this 2012 nonsense might try to take their own lives.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Yeah I don't know too much about it but he thinks once he jumps he will enter a portal and end up in some other dimension or something...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight13

Yeah I don't know too much about it but he thinks once he jumps he will enter a portal and end up in some other dimension or something...

Good luck to him.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, what if civilization is much older than we think? What if it is 200,000 years old and they were advanced enough to have mapped the universe and everything in it and what if what we call predictions/prophecies are actually scientific facts from those ancient technologically superior civilizations? What if what we call aliens are actually ancient civilizations from 200,000 years ago from Earth that left because of some disaster? What if we are the remnants of those left behind and we picked ourselves up through every planet wide disaster to finally get to where we are today? Lots of what if's in the universe. Just food for thought though. There is no proof of any of that. Makes you think though.
edit on 19-12-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I completly agree. To me it's just another day, just another day to be reminded that my dumb ass job decided to go biweekly instead of weelky.So, this will be a reminder to me that i woulnt get paid until next Friday , fan#intastic. Anyways, to me it's just like everything else a scare tactic to have people living in fear. If you want my opinion i beleive everything we are sourounded by is nothing more than an illusion, a scare tactic. Everything. Religion, jobs, media,gas prices, i could keep going for days. The point of my stupid rambling on and on is simple, we are desighned to live in fear. America wants you to live in fear, live in fear of losing your job, house, wife/husband, and most of all your freedom. But it's not just America, but it's the entire world. All it is is a scare tactic when all we need to do is just live are friggin life. The thing that really gets me is people really think the end will come, but there still buying x-mas gifts, now the last time i checked x-mas falls on the 25th right? I don't know anymore, I know when nothing happends there will be some other date that says some other bs story to put fear in the lives of the gullible weak minded so called Americans. By the way i love my country very much and the good people that are here. The gullible weak minded part is for the ones who know who they are. God bless America and everyone relax and have a wonderful x-mas and a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Lol

Nutty as squirrel [snip]
edit on 19-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

PLEASE you guys,
allow me my moment of grand standing,
who else can afford to pay $1995 for a $58 room?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I dont know about crapping myself anticeipation maybe

Personally id like something to happen wake up the sleeping
population alittle , id like some sort of spiritual awakening
for humanity we can be a little immature as a species

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Though I was not really worried, on occasion I can feel the panic in the air! Though It may just be me and all the hype of the past 10 years! I really don't think anything will happen on this day but I do think we are heading into
very dark days and with all that's been happening over the past 15 years I expect something big to be going down over the next year or so! The truth is I have been expecting this to happen since about 2008! I realize the world is heading into kaos and to think other wise is unrealistic! We are looking at resource depletion, wars, sea level rise, storms, desertification, increased temperatures, frankenfoods, economic strife, increased income disparity, increased asterity, increased populations, increased pollution and i can go on and on! The level of fear keeps rising! most of us just ignore anything they believe does'nt effect them! The corruption is unprecedented!
justice does not exist! Every year more of us are decieved into believing those responsable are at the bottom of the pyramid!
I believe all these things are a manipulation to bring the NWO into play! I also believe the zeitguist movement and the venus progect with it's resource based economy are all part of that. I believe these are the last steps in destroying religion, ethics and freedom so TPTB may do any unethical things they want in the name of the common good! We have seen evil being done for the common good all through out history but evil begets evil!
I realize we do need a new system but not at the cost of individual freedoms! Once we start sacrificing individuals for the common good we lose our humanity! We all need to be part of the choices we make. We can't make choices that take away the rights of the individual! We should all have the same benifits but noone should get a free ride! Once we take away the rights of individuals for the benefit of the group there will be no way to stop the incessant destruction it will bring!
If the world does go into freefall over the next few days and we are forced to do things to survive that we would never have contemplated before, don't let it turn you into some kind of animal intent on losing your humanity just to survive! If that's what the world does to us then there is no point in living! when the fighting finally stops and we peer back at what we've become don't let the guilt destroy you! We are who we are and accepting this fact is key in maintaining our sanity! Once we are pushed into questioning our actions we become riddled with guilt!
Then it becomes just a matter of time until we can no longer live with what we've done and who we've become!
Goodluck all of you! It's been good debating with you and hope to see you all on the 22nd! God bless you.
Live long and prosper!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm more worried about the in-laws coming over on the 21st then the world ending on the 21st.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Lol

Nutty as squirrel sh!t...

I'm kinda curious to see what happens! might have to drive up to Sedona

I'm sure ATS members from AZ should know about this too??

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I saw a clip on that fool the other day. He says he is going to jump through a portal that is supposed to appear at the moment of the equinox....to save the world....erm...ok...

BTW, he had a paypal account accepting donations...

LOL...I wonder how many suckers sent that chump money? I think everyone that sent him money should go there and if he doesn't willingly jump off the cliff, they throw him off...
edit on 12/19/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Might send him a few quid if he promises to jump with his pants on his head.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
While I really don't think anything will happen Friday that will be crazier than any other day, I find I am getting more irritated by those whom would waste my time. It's as though I feel that just in case, I really don't want to spend a lot of time on unimportant bs.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The guy sounds crazy to me. But I'm also curious to know if he is really going to jump giving what he believes will happen.

This upcoming date is bringing out all the crazies.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'd love to see his calculations associated with that theory.

If some of these folks do end up offing themselves over this, then maybe there are worse things that could come of the 21st? It's been getting pretty crowded with all that craziness edging in from the fringes lately. I, for one, could use a little breathing room.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join