It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 day lead up, and trail-off of the 21st, the energies and some advice... also 33 degrees!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I was listening to Judy Satori explain some things that are coming, and I want to share with you what resonated with me.

So, starting today there is to be a ramping of energies, for 3 days that lead to the 21st. And for 3 days after the 21st there is to be a ramping down, a "smoothing" actually. But in those days we'll likely have a higher understanding because the Event will have occurred, and things will be perceived outside of the illusory 3D viewpoint.

So, let's focus on those 3 days leading, starting now. The energy will not be directly one of love and joy, despite what will become our reality (for those that choose via free-will) on the 21st. It will be what I have dubbed, "the quickening". Judy described it as a "speedy" effect, like being on amps, and I can relate to it more to like being on a highly caffeinated energy drink. I got kicked by it personally at about 3:30 AM PST and it woke me up, and the fidgeting and nervousness was unmistakable.

Just remember that this ramping-up of energy will be just that, a ramp. The perception of it may come in the form of actually feeling it, but I suspect most will feel it in the form of an irritant, or a catalyst for a bad mood or snappy, rude, or otherwise unpleasant behavior.

Know that this will all pass, it is part of the process and does not come from you, it is more of a byproduct of you and this energy exchange, if that makes any sense. Just know it is more of an outside influence, and can be mitigated by stepping back in awareness, and observing the the emotion, thought, etc., and realizing that it is not from you, but a sensation that will pass.

I decided to explain this because to some, it is NOT going to feel like Christmas spirit, or anything positive. I think some may internalize this feeling and react poorly, and incite violence or other negative things. I'm NOT associating this energy with the ongoing shootings and craziness, btw., but it I feel it may be a catalyst.

Remember it is not permanent, and at the end of the short but intense struggle of these coming couple days, there will be a summit of Christ Consciousness as "reward". But more on that at a later time.

Now, 33 degrees!

Judy was explaining what she was told by her sources (channeling), that the Earth's perfect tilt is 33 degrees, and it will happen on or around the 21st, a pretty sudden change from our current tilt. It may even cause disorientation, minor disasters, and odd behavior in animals and people, but then again we may already be going through a lot at the time to not notice it.

So when she said this, it resonated with me deeply and I immediately thought of so many "33 degree" conspiracies. I let these thoughts play out, and indeed I feel there is something to this, something that rings as true at many different levels. I guess we'll have to see exactly what goes on but I wonder if this is a piece of the mystery school puzzle.

So, I hope that helps. I stress that being a skeptic does not exclude you from being affected by this energy. What may feel mind or insignificant today may not tomorrow, and not the day after. So, if you feel these sudden irritations or other negative emotions, come back to what I said and release it, remember it is not from you.

Take care, and give care,

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Well with all due respect.. the only thing that woke me up at 4:30 this morning was the sound of 2 of my 5 kids puking...
I am concerned about you fourthmeal.. i have read a lot of your stuff.. what will you think if nothing happens on the 21st...?? if the earth doesn't tilt 33 degrees or an ascension takes place? What will you think then.. will you be alright?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Sure! I am perfectly happy with my life now and while I desire to see things change, I AM the change of at least my own issues, relationships, etc.

You have to know though, that I listen to what my higher Self says to me, the best I can. And "nothing" is not what my spirit guides and dreams are telling me, not one bit.

Not what my body felt this morning, and back on the 12th.

KNOWING comes from within. Meditate a bit for me, center and ground, and tell me what you really FEEL.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The whole mindset of the 21st Prophecies is fascinating "group think." In terms of marketing (planting a seed; marking a "build up to date;" the anticipation, the theories, and then the "let down." Will the epic fail of the biggest built up doom date FINALLY place a halt on the constant doom and end of days predictions?

The morning of the 22nd oughta be fascinating....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Considering the earth's tilt is only approx 23 degrees, if it suddenly goes to 33 degrees, we'd be in a crapload of trouble.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Sure! I am perfectly happy with my life now and while I desire to see things change, I AM the change of at least my own issues, relationships, etc.

You have to know though, that I listen to what my higher Self says to me, the best I can. And "nothing" is not what my spirit guides and dreams are telling me, not one bit.

KNOWING comes from within. Meditate a bit for me, center and ground, and tell me what you really FEEL.

Well I don't know of course if anything will or won't happen I just want to make sure your okay either way as well.. I like you and your post
I wish you well my friend and if nothing should happen I hope your not disappointed. If something should happen then I wish you all the best

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good enough for me!

Thanks for the love, too.

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Well I don't know of course if anything will or won't happen I just want to make sure your okay either way as well.. I like you and your post
I wish you well my friend and if nothing should happen I hope your not disappointed. If something should happen then I wish you all the best

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Considering the earth's tilt is only approx 23 degrees, if it suddenly goes to 33 degrees, we'd be in a crapload of trouble.

Yeah, I thought that too. But, imagine a gyro, in your hands. Torque it a few degrees and you feel the sensation of pull but it subsides.

I don't think we'll all fly off the Earth but I think some minor upheavals like messed up waves, currents, weather anomolies, and minor EQ's may result. Also an imbalance or a bit of vertigo, but who knows.

Consider we've been hurtling through space at incredible speed, and we can't feel that (I understand the physics WHY, that's not what I'm getting at). Perhaps Earth has a trick up her sleeve to cocoon us from her shift.

Hey consider the last times this happened, great catastrophes occurred. It may be nice this time to avoid all that mess.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I have suffered terribly with insomnia for the past year. I am exhausted . I only feel tired, I didnt feel any energy kick in.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

I have suffered terribly with insomnia for the past year. I am exhausted . I only feel tired, I didnt feel any energy kick in.

As I responded to you in another thread where you responded to me:

All is completely well. Today is day one, of a three day ramping effect. I only brought this thread up to help those that will feel something odd and not know what is up. I am going by what I feel and I felt compelled to write it, I think it may help a few folks.

In another note, Karen, have you tried grounding and meditation, and tried to get to the root (no pun intended)?

This one always works for me, and you can do it just sitting at your desk. A nice set of headphones makes it a great experience. www.youtube.com...

A thought: Maybe these things are being brought up because a solution exists? Stranger things have happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Today makes for another very interesting morning, filled with that buzzy energetic feeling in my body and especially my feet.

I'm happy I have the rest of the holiday off, would suck to be at work and get all these strange sensations.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
LOL, Judy was WAY off, now it seems. The whole 33 degree shift thing is just not happening, and obviously something BIG and instant just didn't happen.

But I will defend her and others that pushed for an Ascension scenario, on one point of the issue.

That one point is that SOMETHING is happening. I explained before about this buzzing, loving feeling I have been experiencing. It left me for a few days and now it is back. Like waves. Sometimes quite powerful, to the point where I just have to lean back in my chair and just take it in, and BE...for a bit. It came back last night, as I stilled my mind (didn't even have to meditate, it was just right there and I was calm in an instant which is also a new thing), and I felt waves coming to me. These were/are waves of joy, bliss, peace, and love. Like with every single little wave, I feel just a tiny bit more connected and as One with everything around me. What started for me on 12/12 and has come and gone now is changing me.

So, though I am not Ascended and frankly neither is anybody else I know, I feel that I am elevating in some way. There IS something to this.

I also know I can't be the only one. Please share your experiences if you are feeling any of this. I hope ALL of you are at least to some degree.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Solstice energy comes in and goes out like a tide, I feel. Summer or winter, year after year. I felt the energy of this solstice begin to come in some time ago.

As you may or may not know about me, I have experienced some profound stuff on solstices... summer and winter...for the past few years. This winter was no exception. I made a thread about it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

NEAT!

It is funny in a way that the 21st and just before/after, I felt almost NOTHING. Actually less than. You know, a little downtrodden or pessimistic actually.

Then whammo, here's the 26th evening, now 27th, and who knows how long this will last.

Sure distracts from work though. Too busy feeling good.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Okay just stop. Nothing happened. You're just pretending that something did happen as a way of saving face. But you don't have to pretend. No one is mad at you. You can still post here and talk with everyone here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Okay just stop. Nothing happened. You're just pretending that something did happen as a way of saving face. But you don't have to pretend. No one is mad at you. You can still post here and talk with everyone here.

Dude I don't know you and you do not know me, so how can you tell me nothing has happened?

Fine, from YOUR perspective nothing has happened / is happening.

I do not care about saving face, I never proclaimed we would all Ascend magically on the 21st, and I never said Judy was correct or that someone else had all the answers. I'm not worried if people are mad at me, I don't care that people judge me. That's a reflection on THEMSELVES, not me. Understand?

But I tell you this, from the heart:

I know what I felt, and what I feel. I can tell you the exact times and dates of each occurrence, how long it has lasted, what it felt/feels like, and the emotional and direct knowledge that each experience has bestowed upon me. It has been and continues to be a beyond-profound experience and one that is changing me. If all of these things are coincidental to the alleged alignments and whatnot, I cannot say. I can say definitively that I am not the same person as I was, say, two months ago.

Again, I know I am not alone. I respect that YOU may not be currently experiencing anything, and that's fine.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

NEAT!

It is funny in a way that the 21st and just before/after, I felt almost NOTHING. Actually less than. You know, a little downtrodden or pessimistic actually.

Then whammo, here's the 26th evening, now 27th, and who knows how long this will last.

maybe you caught a touch of the bipolar?
edit on 27-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

NEAT!

maybe you caught a touch of the bipolar?
edit on 27-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

I think really its just duality and the experience of human emotions that I've got, just like all of us.

I've dated bipolar chicks, thankfully I can say I am not a mood swinger.

Still buzzin' today as a matter of fact. Had a really weird dream that sorta put all of this in perspective in a very symbolic way, as dreams tend to do.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How is this sitting on your stomach today? Still able to keep it down? Next time maybe you wont dive so deep into the fantsay pool and that way you dont get disapointed. Take a bite out of reality, its an ok world really. Find something interesting to study or get a hobby but please stay away from the fluff stuff from now on. A tough lesson learned.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

This never happened and it didnt happen this time either. Quit it. Nothing like it happened in the past either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join