It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Side Of Doomsday - A Warning About 12/21/12

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

How did I NOT see this thread Heff?

Seriously, well written and an Eye Opener. I for one am not stressed in the least. Some Scotch, on the rocks does me dandy!

S&F

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am NOT reading through four pages of replies. LOL. But, I just want you to know how thoroughly I enjoyed your post. I think I will be kickin' it on the 22nd. Crud, I still have wrapping to do.
I just hope our next calendar brings the planet more luck.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I really do feel like we're being setup for the ultimate con...

2012 was a fringe subject on the internet.. common amongst CT circles, but not in general. A couple years ago alot of people I knew had no idea when I joked about 2012. TV/MSM played a huge part in taking it from that to common knowledge... maybe they were just cashing in, but the possibility that we're being setup must be kept at the forefront of our minds on the 21st. That and marketing stunts. so many marketing stunts.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by Nettlas

~Heff

Surely there is only the smallest amount of people in the whole world that even care. The rest of the world see it as a sideline joke. Emotional backlash? Disgruntled punters? If someone was to shout out and voice their dissatisfaction pretty sure when they stand alone no one else will be standing by their side. People are sick of lunatics

Never before in known history has a doomsday date been so widely known and spread thru out the world, since the knowledge of it first began to emerge in the 80s than catching fire when the net came along and further spreading with texting from cell phones even to the deepest areas in Africa. This in itself is an extraordinary event as it is acknowledged in the minds of millions upon millions of people, whether they believe something will happen or not..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
yay!!!!! awesome! i thread worth reading about doomsday.. why i say that? because it's made by my buddy heff & it looks interesting! i have no read it yet but i am about too

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
yay!!!!! awesome! i thread worth reading about doomsday.. why i say that? because it's made by my buddy heff & it looks interesting! i have no read it yet but i am about too

What part of "make every post count" don't you understand?

You even admit that you hadn't even read the thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

The funny part about your post is that my post is more on topic/responding to the op & talking about how this is a doomsday thread worth reading, while your post just talked about how bad my post was.

Look who's talking fool.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse (my fave) would be pretending I'm not excited about it.

I'm sure that makes me nuttier than a squirrel turd but...what is sanity really if not chopping off the heads of the reanimated

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

There is one way out. WORLD WIDE PARTY.
This could be a chance for us all to finally come together.
maybe

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
To which I say..."What the hell were you writing about"? Its a ramble.

Now, as mods get offended so easily - delete me!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

I've thought about how fun it would be if there really was a zombie Apocalypse, i assume everyone would think the same about how much freedoom you would have, no government system but just trying to stay alive.

It was fun, Till i saw the movie:

The road. How realistic that movie is compared to real life, all the science fiction movie zombie story lines would not really work in reality in meaning how "fun" it would be.

here is a preview if you have not seen the road before:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Thank you Hef. Great thread on the 12-21-12 subject and the only one that I have actually followed. Here's me and my husband's thought on this: The audience is there. Tickets have been for sale for at least 15 years. So the question is what will be the show and who are the producers?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Great Post ! Thanks for covering most of the bases.

The Galactic Alignment wasn't mentioned but it is also very important with everything else mentioned.
Also, the DNA evolution as another not mentioned, nor was the transfer from the Age of Pisces to the
Age of Aquarius, and the rotation of the 13th Bactune to the 14th Bactune in the Mayan Calendar.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by dinkot

i am hoping something major happens. I really am. Imagine how much ignorance would be denied in an instant if it did?? I would love to see the people who say its going to be just another day's jaw drop. I think it would be great. I am not hoping for an end of the world scenario, but just something, like a bump in consciousness, something that shows people its real and true, imagine how much of a paradigm shift that would give us. People would start to question everything they once believed. That is exactly what this world needs. To question everything. Too many of us accept this life for what it is. Too many of us live in ignorance. We need a paradigm shifting event to take place.

While I don't expect anything to happen, I hope it does.

this is the true "best post" of this thread, not the self appointed Prophet in the OP. I would love to see something that destroys the materialist ego driven society of disillusioned drones we currently live in.

Sadly though, after years of research, i'm pretty convinced in myself that nothing out of the ordinary will happen. David Willcock has the flu, so he'll miss this ascension due to ill health. Other prophets and experts will vanish for a while, then return with the next crock of ****. Half of ATS will jump on board with those, new "switched on" drones will arrive, read, regurgitate... the whole cycle will start again.

Personally, i'll be packing up and leaving ATS. Over the last 5 years, 99.9% of stuff i've read here has turned out to be either unsubstantiated garbage, lies, old rehashes of previous garbage. There is nothing in 95% of this conspiracy stuff. the 5% there is is so secretly guarded and hidden in plain sight that it will never come out. Society doesn't want change, it wants to feed on the sweet and sticky sugar coated consumerism and greed that we've been force fed for so long.

If i had one wish, it would be that this 2012 thing was a magical experience and re-balanced the human psyche. We can only dream.... it's not going to happen, is it?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Excellent thread Sir, star & flag!

Me too, I was looking at all the discussed possibilities of what could happen on that day, and I realized that, like many other people, with that date I associate hope as much as fear.

And then I wondered, like you, what would happen, if nothing happened.

Considering that people are expecting something to happen, something should happen.

Because we all need "a vacation from that stupid #, stupid #..."

What if there was the message sent out by the white house, that in the early morning hours of Dec. 21 a computer error nearly led to the simultanous start of every nuclear missile the US got in their arsenals, that would have resulted in the extinction of almost every life on earth (besides cockroaches, ants and Justin Bieber), if not the total destruction of the whole planet, and that this could be prevented only in the very last second.

Wouldn't THAT generate a global sigh of relief?

"Holy #, have you listened to the morning news? Imagine if they all had gone off! We all could have been dead by now... "

What ever may come... good luck to you, my fellow humans!

And remember:

edit on 19/12/12 by Peloquin because: grammar

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
When I was but a junior the first thing that made me think about end of worldings was the movie "2001".

I remember adding up the years to see how old I would be in that year. All my life I thought 2001 is a long way off, I'll be an old man by then. But still it nagged me in the back of my mind. I kept thinking, what is it about that year that bothers me?

Ahhhh,

So this is really that era I was concerned about. All this other stuff that sprang from movie lore like zombies and ETs and mega disaster this or that have not occurred... and yet they have.

Nuclear armageddon- thousands of bombs have been set off all around the world during "testing". Fukushima, Chernobyl and others(?) have seeded our environment with contamination. Recent weapons tech has produced radioactive components now in wide spread use like Depleted Uranium, used in armor penetrators and reactive armor. Nuclear war and the threat of it is as current as ever.

Ceaseless war- brought to you by America because of 911.

Police state- around the world people are rising up in the EU, greater middle east, Occupy, etc. The state is squeezing back.

E.T.'s- although they have yet to actually materialize, they have in fact invaded our minds thru the internet.

Interconnectivity- Because of the World wide web, we have all been witness to each of these events.

Zombie appocalypse- people go on with their lives as though none of this has happened. In public, they "pretend" not to know it. They move as though without any emotion... zombie like.

So yah, everything is fine, nothing to see here, go back to your little world of slave labor, tax and ignorance.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Julie Washington

I completely agree and concur. My concerns are not focused upon the Mayan bak'tun itself, but rather the social and psychological impact of a widely held and very popularized belief - when it fails to materialize.

In a sense, and as an analog - imagine a world where every single house in the western world awoke, on Christmas morning, to find that "Santa" did not come.

I think there is going to be a mass anticlimax mechanism that could either organically, or by engineered intent, be used to create any number of very chilling scenarios. There will be a collective and profound lack of focus just past the 12/21/12 deadline - and this creates a profound opportunity for those interested in social engineering or agenda furtherance.

In the most basic sense, the good folks at Gitmo put a lot of work into getting their prisoners disoriented and emotionally confused. We are about to see that same sort of state of suggestibility on a very large and global scale.

Scary stuff to me.

~Heff

This is it: combining social experimentation on a global scale with the occult notions of focused energy.

Both those factors can in this date combine to form a very unique set of circumstances ... and i'll confirm with you from other "prophetic" threads that the "after date downer" is very real. We've seen it on ATS before, but never "out there", which is exactly what you're saying this is.

The more i learn, the more i'm convinced that all the "hollywood" stuff is about focused energy ... because that's exactly what people are giving in their millions to this stuff (popular culture). They imbue it with their emotional energy, which is usually negative, but if just for a second there was a away to harvest or direct that energy?

But there's a lot of sad, fustrated and dejected people around, no wonder the pressure is causing some to pop. Crank up the pressure?

Awesome thread, thank you, you've just made me feel 100% better about almost all of this stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

That movie is epic. And there's a reason, why it never got much attention.

Never before I saw a more horrific, yet hopeful movie.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

and dont you think that this stress is a reflection of a much deeper energy current that is gripping humanity. We are at a crossroads, we get to choose which of the scenarios you talked about happens, we can either completely lose everything we have, resulting in probably the dystopian one, or we can choose to give up all the worthless things that we THINK we have, and ascend.

edit on 19-12-2012 by simplyLOVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am experiencing the reality that 2012 won't bring the expected change,,,
I spent a lot of time studying timewave zero theory in the last 4 years...So I've been involved in this phenomenon of expecting change in 2012.
My family is Made of very scientific-minded people Who don't care at all about 2012 theories and so they don't t understand What I' m going through in the last few weeks, and they Will not want to talk about this in the future so I Have to explain this here...
I feel more angry and moody During these weeks/days and I Have a little difficulty sleeping, that for me is usual, periodically I experience difficulty in sleeping.
My mother wants me to accept a new job in the next few days that would completely change my life and would make me involved for a lot of hours every day. So, Today I had a brief panic attack thinking that I was about to see my life changed...I do suffer from occasional and brief panic attacks since 2008...
They told me I don't like to change, I suppress and I am against sudden changes.
I feel very confused and Yes, a little lost, because I don't know What my future career and future life Will be...

So, Yes, I feel a little lost and I Will Have to close so many things that were part of my life this year and start all over again, and this is very difficult.
Maybe billions is Too much, the people Who were involved in 2012 expectations, but is a certainty that this is a new phenomenon, human phenomenon that we Will Have to deal with in the next few months.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join