The Other Side Of Doomsday - A Warning About 12/21/12

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hey Heff. Once again your intuition is right on target about a self fufilling prophecy! What you say scares me beyond the 2012 date! there are many people out here who are just getting by and expect something to happen on december 21! When nothing happens they may kill themselves or go on a killing spree or hopefully they just accept it! There is a big problem with the world when so many people see all the madness and expect some world ending event to be fufilled and solve all their problems! I have seen how so many here on ATS are looking forward to some unseen event! So you are correct in thinking what will these people do when nothing happens on the 21st, and the days following it? It frightens me to no end how many of us believe that the only way to solve their immense problems, is for the world to end! Just Imagine if we were all to put the same energy into changing the world as we did into seeing it end! I see there is something seriously wrong with the world but 2012 will not solve these problems! Why is it we refuse to choose the long hard road to bring about positive change? We are always looking for something or someone to save us from the problems we ourselves created? Running away will never fix the world! We all long for the same thing but most of us refuse to give that which we long for! Love is all we need but to recieve we must first give it! Instead of longing for the negative, lets take the initiative and show we are all loving, caring, forgiving, wonderful beings! We all know it but i will say it anyways in case we have forgotten! You must be the change you wish to see in the world! We can Light up the darkness and blind those with hatred! The worst thing fear can do to us is keep us from acting in our own best interests and courage is the ability to act even when we are afraid! Bravery is the ability to overcome our fear to act!
Gandhi once said; The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.
in other words We are all responsable for the world we live in and only by speaking out about what we believe to be right will we effect change. God bless us all and God help those that wont let fear silence them.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
HEFF S+F great post read it all

But.. ! ..... does this mean i've got to sit round christmas dinner with a fat bird that doesn't gobble anymore ?

only joking love !!!!!
edit on 19-12-2012 by BuggingWicked because: it's a peach
edit on 19-12-2012 by BuggingWicked because: diner

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

... each of us represents an unbroken line of life to the very first life of our world.

On the one hand we have seen some world shattering disasters in our past but on the other we have somehow survived. Being aware of danger keeps us alive, so keep throwing that rock in the water before you stick your toes in, you might scare the croc waiting there...or maybe he was never there in the first place.

Well said.
Thank God our bodies don't have such Goa'uld- genetic memory.
It wouldn't be awesome to be aware of just life of our two parents. I like the idea of soul/spirit more.
edit on 19/12/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Nice reference to Tool and I think the reason 12.21.12 is different to some is because of what is known with the planets and such. Science. The other dates of doom you mentioned were mainly nuts who picked that day for what ever reason...religion and so on.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

absolutely beautifull how you composed and wrote this
thank you for taking the time to do so

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Ha! But who will be the Majora?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
seriously though just to add that this idea that "it's on everyone's mind.... stuff " might not be true. Because personally I believe most majority of the east and we living in the third world countries have never heard of about "World ending in 2012" idea. As far as i can remember, I become aware of it after i watched the movie 2012 when it came out.
Anyway if the whole population of the world's consciousness is needed to bring that S*** real, it ain't gonna work as a LOT of people have never heard of it or even if they do, they have laughed at it as a bad joke and had forgotten about it.

excuse my grammar though

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
15 minutes til Dec 21st 2012 begins here in New Zealand. I should probably put some pants on.
Wish me luck! lol
edit on 20/12/2012 by Lucas73 because: the pants thing was added.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would like to offer my condolences to everyone in the South Pacific.....
it being the 21st and all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Am I right in thinking that at 3pm UK time on the 20th of December in the Christmas Islands it will be Midnight 00:00 21st December and from there on in each other country will pas over to the 21st of December !

The Christmas Islands will be officialy the first place to start, and one of the last place to pass over will be Honululu.

So, all good fun then lol

Its 14.55pm now in the UK !!!

Enjoy

Now Thats What I Call "The End Of The World" - compilation CD Advert

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleJink

Ooh yess ;-) that would be Much better-i mean,what Are us peasants good for anyway? Now "the elite"-so much more to offer! All those excellent genes..say,the charming looks of Charles,mixed with the kind and compassionate nature of Hilary Clinton..ohh there is one small matter-the new world will be repopulated by no one except the ones that spent their entire existence screwing the human race over..well,they may not last long either-which they'll find out when they're dying of starvation because they dont know how to fry an egg without sustaining 3rd degree burns..and good ol'Jeeves aint around anymore to do it For them.Left out of the ark he was,not being "elite" an'all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good post man, well written. I can't believe how wide spread this has actually got though, I mean people on all my networking sites have all suddenly cottoned on and its everywhere! For me I actually feel some sort of energy/shift...whether thats just personal I don't know? But I am very positive in that good change will soon come, I just hope everyone does there little bit in spreading positivity, pulling together, making a change...It's down to every single one of us! Peace and Love

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
LMAO!!!!! Nothing is going to happen. Geez.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No something is going to happen. morons are going to be every were freaking out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Only the nut jobs on ats believe anything significant will happen on Friday. Most of the world are too busy trying to survive. Trust me this 2012 fan fare will go by and the hippies will find another date to worship because they are too lazy to actually change the world they live in for the better.

Hippies ARE changing the world. But not for the better.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

'Nuff Said !!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Great post, but I don't buy it. Out of the minuscule percentage of the population who fervently believe something dramatic (ie earth changing) will happen on 12/21, there's probably a minuscule percentage of those that might react the way you describe. And of those, there's probably only another minuscule percentage that could be potentially dangerous. So maybe 100 folks that have a small change of being potentially dangerous as a result of the non-doom that will happen. Trust me - 12/21 will be a non-event and the next month or so will, too. We'll just have to wait for Apophis to arrive to "brighten" our day

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

What is the fascination though? The Idea of "The End!" Has always been in my head since I was around 3.. Some deep seated Human archetype? A collective unconscious memory of a Great Flood?

And Now I'm feeling let down again.

I have also had a Deep intuition that I would "see" the "BIG ONE" since I was Little.. The constant talk of the people in my family as a child of "Born-Again" ravings of "Rapture" didn't help much though...

The feeling never has left me though 30 yrs later and I still have a lingering notion that I may still be present for a "Life" changing event..
edit on 20-12-2012 by DjembeJedi because: grammer

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's 11:31PM here right now and I'm already feeling the dimensional shift.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join