It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Side Of Doomsday - A Warning About 12/21/12

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. We have cell phones thanks to one Gene Roddenberry's vision. I'm ready for the rest of his vision to come to pass. Bring on the green womens!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

well, my personal favourite is Zombie Apocalypse,it,s from the movie ''I AM LEGGEND'' but others might also work, everyone to their own opinion, has anyone seen this drama SUPERNATURAL on STARWORLD , i love that show, they infact beat the Apocalypse and Lucifer

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolNamesWereTaken

I am Legend is a very decent film IMO-have you seen the alternative ending also?
Its worth a watch.
Good attention to detail in the film and good characters.

I am looking forward to Will Smiths next film with his son in it as well-returning to an evolved earth in the future.
Look out for it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I miss Will Smith as The Fresh Prince.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Now I'm drinking a lovely Duckstein Original.

Nibiru EPICEST FAIL

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm still here, my hair didn't turn grey or some random colour (disappointed on a major scale) and I didn't get any goose bumps apart from being out in the cold earlier on the night of the 21st (or was it the 22nd).

The problem with dates is that they are mostly bul|sh|t because you can't predict exactly what is going to happen unless you have been measuring a set of actions, the results and the reactions over a long period of time and then managed to collate and process the massive amount of data to say with certainty that you know when something will happen and at what time.

We can give rough estimates based on logic and deduction (from good observation) however we can never be accurate...ever....Just look at weather forecasters (meteorologists to use the fancy word).

See if it's the 21st here, then it's the 22nd in Australia so that completely fails any date big time.

However...

If someone had said "so yeah something will happen between this and that date" I would be like, yeah okay could possibly happen (highly doubtful).

If and when something happens, we won't have a clue, trust me on this.

And where are all the ascenders etc, those that claimed they would get lifted up or spirited to another dimension or whatever? What is your explanation for the lack of anything (and the excuse)?

I hope this anti-event has prompted people to take a good look at their lives and think about how they can make the new age work for them, how 2013 can be of some good to them and others around them like asking yourself the question:

"How can I stop being self obsessed, self centred heartless person and turn into one who cares about others first and tries to make a difference?"

I hope we do make a change but as history so often repeats itself, that change will take a long time, well past our life span.

And that is the crux of it folks, we can follow one doomsday thread or another but ultimately the one sure thing is that we will die one day, whether we live a full lifespan or a short one, we will die and our bodies will return to the earth.

That is the true ascension, when our spirit, that part of our mind that is us, will merge with the spiritual plane and move to the next part of our lives (whether that's after being judged by god or not, whatever you believe).

You truly die in this world if you believe you exist only in this world, if your consciousness, that identity of you, does not have the strength, will and ability to let go of all the material things of this world that weigh you down and stop you from seeing the true reality.

Everything in this world is a distraction, everything and it distracts us from our true purpose and that is to grow as beings until we are able to reconnect with the greater existence that currently remains beyond our grasp comes into sight (once the veils have been lifted and the walls taken down).

Good health and peace to all!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Btw the only odd thing on the night of the 22nd (I think) was that at 2 am I heard what sounded like a flippin huge fleet or a huge craft rumbling across the sky, must have been big as it 5 minutes to pass my house and the sound carried on for another 15 minutes into the distance.

Then same again a few hours later...was strange and spooky.

Only thing I can think is that it was the RAF base about 20 miles away which often has aircraft flying in the night sky at those times, but this sounded like a huge fleet or a large craft

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Btw the only odd thing on the night of the 22nd (I think) was that at 2 am I heard what sounded like a flippin huge fleet or a huge craft rumbling across the sky, must have been big as it 5 minutes to pass my house and the sound carried on for another 15 minutes into the distance.

Then same again a few hours later...was strange and spooky.

Only thing I can think is that it was the RAF base about 20 miles away which often has aircraft flying in the night sky at those times, but this sounded like a huge fleet or a large craft

I would be curious about that!
Enough to call up the RAF base and ask if they had planes in the air over your area that night. If not, then....... they're heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i'm starting to think i'm immortal....i've survived 2, count them, '2' apocalypses
y2k and the mayan end of the world....................

BOW DOWN TO ME, YOU MERE HUMANS!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

And where are all the ascenders etc, those that claimed they would get lifted up or spirited to another dimension or whatever? What is your explanation for the lack of anything (and the excuse)?

Good question! Who knows man, why does anybody believe anything in this crazy world of ours. I to wondered were all these ascended 2012 people are. But hey maybe the reason you don't see them around is because they went and got themselves ascended, so there no longer around. Personally I think if anybody actually ascended, well out of 6 something odd billion people on this planet you could probably count the ones who ascended on your right hand. My guess is if it actually happened it would be 2 or 3 people at most.

But then again ascend can mean many things, however it rarely means descend, so if it actually happened were not likely to see them coming back to our lowly world.

And that is the crux of it folks, we can follow one doomsday thread or another but ultimately the one sure thing is that we will die one day, whether we live a full lifespan or a short one, we will die and our bodies will return to the earth.

Most people probably forgot about the whole 2012 end of the world thing already, and if they didn't they will in a day or two. But your right life is meant to be lived and nobody gets out of life alive, so there is no point in killing yourself over it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ss830
i'm starting to think i'm immortal....i've survived 2, count them, '2' apocalypses
y2k and the mayan end of the world....................

BOW DOWN TO ME, YOU MERE HUMANS!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Guys, I've never been in this situation...
I thought about this month and date for 4 years and now nothing is happening, no change in the world of any kind.
Everytime I wake up now I feel something missing...
I think I'm gonna detouch gradually and slowly from such date and all What it represents...
It Will be' very hard, guys...I am young and I need change...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

When you passionately believe in, or even consider, something for an extended part of your life, it's only natural to feel a sense of loss. I completely understand how you feel. I once had a core, deeply held belief completely eviscerated and destroyed. I can't assume how you feel, but for me it was quite devastating. I felt lost, disillusioned, depressed. It took a long time to find a way to rebuild a worldview for myself that I could live with contentedly. So much of my ability to feel fulfilled in life had been derived from that belief structure I lost. It was a big part of me that I am in some ways still recovering from losing.

All I can say is be honest with yourself. Don't allow cognitive dissonance to create a quick fix. Find a truth you can believe in that has a firm basis, whatever that means for you. Don't let anyone else dictate it, and find peace and fulfillment for yourself, whatever constitutes that for you as a unique individual. It may take some time, but it is doable. And you are not alone in feeling the way you do.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What Acewombat04 said:

All I can say is be honest with yourself

Enjoy the moments in your life, each day and every day, you will be surprised how entertaining life can be. One of the things I always suggest to people is do something different, like go drink coffee somewhere else, go meet your friends in a different location or take up some hobby - does wonders for the spirit.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So...

I was just sitting here, watching the same spree of absolute madness infect the boards as the rest of you are all seeing right now when it struck me.

I already wrote that ( this ) thread.

See what happens when you promise the world an apocalypse and then don't deliver? Folks go nuts.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I thought about this month and date for 4 years and now nothing is happening, no change in the world of any kind.
I think I'm gonna detouch gradually and slowly from such date and all What it represents...
well...you know there are some really cool real things in the world. changing something takes time and effort, not a magic date.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

So...

I was just sitting here, watching the same spree of absolute madness infect the boards as the rest of you are all seeing right now when it struck me.

I already wrote that ( this ) thread.

See what happens when you promise the world an apocalypse and then don't deliver? Folks go nuts.

~Heff
It is interesting what the mind does in the absense of something that it believes should be there but is not.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

What happened to all those time wave zero prediction made? Aren't we supposed to be in a singularity right about now hmmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join