It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Forever, and any time before you have 25 likes?
I don't use Facebook.

Taking it down. Thanks all.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
With Nancy Lanza conveniently dead, there is really no way to know what kind of person she was other than he said-she said type accounts of her person.
I've got to wonder about the number of guns she owned and why. Was she prepping? Did she collect?
Also, if her son had issues, I would think she would have not had a weapon in the house or kept them very secure. My husband is bi-polar, and I would never keep a gun without a great deal of security about it. It's too dangerous to him when he is down. The risk far outweighs the benefit for our family. I don't think we were talking about a stupid woman here. She may not have ever believed her son capable of something like this, but if he had mental issues, I can't believe she wouldn't have considered the possible harm he could do to himself.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
She may have had an X military boyfriend preper, who trained the boy, killed the mother and escaped ?
and were his guns

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Shooting requires practice, so he had to have access to the weapons at some point to get good with them, so has anyone looked into where they might have went to shoot and practice, or even the amount of ammo purchased. all should be a matter of public record. The clues are out there if you just look and investigate. Prepper or not, purchase logs will tell.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
She may have had an X military boyfriend preper, who trained the boy, killed the mother and escaped ?
and were his guns

Yup & maybe the Easter Bunny did it...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I don't have any source links.

But I had heard that she was a teachers aid.

Perhaps she was a volunteer.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What's so outrageous about this, is the news media reporting it as credible. What ever happened to responsible journalism? Check your sources, and at least have (3) reliable sources before you report it. How difficult is it to call the local school district and check personnel or the payroll department?

The media is too quick to report things without checking their sources. It's totally irresponsible. I also think video taping the brother of the shooter handcuffed is also irresponsible journalism. They didn't even know if the brother was involved in this incident. So now this unfortunate guy who was related to the shooter has his face plastered all over the media. The media and the police made him look guilty. Why he was handcuffed if he was just going to be questioned is also questionable on the part of the police.

I see the brother of the shooter filing a law suit for defamation of character.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Would suspect the mother had some beliefs & guns - so they send 2 or 3 operatives to the house - kill the mother & suspected shooter - stuff the kid in a doufel bag. Jump in the family car - few miles from the school - park the car blocking the entrance to the school.

The 1st guy shoots out the front door makes a b-line for the K Class opens the back door for the guys carrying the alleged shooters body - they kill the kids dump the alleged shooters body. They slip out of the back of the school - they reported multiple shooters - all of them & they run through through the woods to get in the car headed for Moscow or France or wherever. Meanwhile the local cops are setting up their robotic devise & its all been over for a longtime.

& you have changed a country in less than 15 minutes.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

The media is too quick to report things without checking their sources. It's totally irresponsible.

For some issues they act too quick - with others they hold off reporting anything.

The media knows what they are doing. Don't you think within minutes they would try to find someone who knew the mother? Within a few hours, they should have had a pretty good clue she didn't work there.

They ran with the mentally ill story and it's turning out the shooter really didn't have a major mental illness.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaKitteh

Originally posted by thunder57
So you think she took her own life? If she did this how well trained was she, and who trained her is now the the question?
edit on 15-12-2012 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

I don't like where that sent my mind

I've seen a lot of "politics" in schools and their hiring. What are the chances that the mother was a teacher and that she had tried to get a position at the school and wasn't hired. She may have been very depressed or have some other issues and did commit suicide. Then the son may see it as the school having caused his mother to do this with his own mental issues and carried out the attack as revenge for what he felt they did to his mother?

Just a theory and nothing more, but that's what went through my mind.

i think you just hit the nail on the head.

Yours is the best theory i've read yet...

Why in the world would any woman/mother see the need to own two powerful shot guns and an ASSAULT RIFLE? These are not self defense weapons, surely?

This woman was mentally and emotionally disturbed. She most likely was over possessive of her mentally challenged son and felt abandoned and alienated by the rest of her family. The son, Adam, was most likely oppressed by his mother, who over-doted on him and smothered his emotions, ignoring his own needs, which made him further deteriorate into mental illness...and the cycle continues...

I've seen this happen in real life.

This massacre was caused by her insanity: She could have sought help for her son, but she couldn't stand the thought of losing her grip on him. In the end, she was a selfish narcissist, a coward and a murderer.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by usaman1983

FOX again reported today that a witness at the school saw 2 "shadows" run, "shooters".

Here's your two shadows.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
The mother put him up to it and trained and armed him, he did the deed, she committed suicide. it was decided that revolution could only be delivered to America by her

I totally agree with that statement.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There does seem to be some rather strange events surrounding this tragedy. Who was it that the police chased into the woods? Was that ever revealed? And why did Adam Lanza have his brother's ID on his person? A brother who he had apparently not had any form of contact with since 2010? At least, according to Ryan Lanza.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Why smash up computers? What purpose would that serve? I mean, it doesn't seem that he intended to get away with it, so what incriminating evidence would be so secret? And then again, what evidence would be related to something like this in the first place?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Now, this is really fishy. Why would they say his mother worked at the school if she didn't. I guess it is some attempt to make sense of this madness.

Do these insane killings serve the interests of the PTB?

Creation of chaos certainly does support the agenda of the PTB, public support for more laws restricting our liberties, more police, more jails.

edit on 16-12-2012 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Now, this is really fishy. Why would they say his mother worked at the school if she didn't. I guess it is some attempt to make sense of this madness.

Do these insane killings serve the interests of the PTB?

Creation of chaos certainly does support the agenda of the PTB, public support for more laws restricting our liberties, more police, more jails.

edit on 16-12-2012 by poet1b because: Typo
I have been vilified on 911 threads for believing the Official Story.

Yet here, I smell something fishy.

Too many basic facts that were dead wrong, released by the media, and the info that they had in some instances had to come from law enforcement. Very strange.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Yes, remember, initial reports had her dead at the school, in her classroom.

Then it changed, she was dead in her home.

Now she never worked there.

Where did that initial story come from? Kind of a BIG jumping to a conclusion by the media, eh? Someone fed them that story.

WHO?
edit on 15-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

The Wall Street Journal seems to clearly employ mockingbirds.

I think WSJ employs mockingbirds. Whenever something fishy happens its The Waal Street Journal that has the scoop.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

Who feeds these birds?

That would be nice to know in this case.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
could she be the second shooter ?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
And now... Dallas Gold bug has this ! :
wellaware1.com...

and

wellaware1.com...

whats up?

new topics

top topics