It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The thing with this shooting is, our society is conditioned to not believe anything is a conspiracy (ats-minded individuals being the exception of course), but what other motive is there? Have the police even given a tiny hint of a suggestion of possible motive? If he was crazy on meds, we should be talking about banning meds, not guns. Still, 'meds' is not a reasonable motive, imo.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by Aisling

I am asking that same question. Why go to the school in the first place? His mother didn't work there...she was not there. He hadn't attended the school in something like 14 years...a little long to hold a elementary school grudge don't you think? And it was a different principle...this principle was new.

None of this adds up.

Let us not forget, Daddy (first reported dead) worked for General Electric tax division. GE has made billions the last few years and has paid zero taxes. What if mommy knew something...some kind of fraudulent activity...and to extort more alimony from daddy (they were divorced) she threatened to go public with said info. Daddy panics...tells his superiors...they send team to mommy's house. Kill mommy...kill son. Take son's body to school, randomly kill, drop son and weapons found at mommy's house...bolt off into the woods. This would explain the "multiple shooter" reports. The "daddy was killed" reports were probably released early in case "daddy" chose not to go along with corporate orders.

Remember this...GE owns a lot of media and news networks...they are quite capable of having all of this scripted and ready to release before the act ever took place...they own NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, etc...etc...etc.

ETA: The best way to hide a hit is to make it look random, a robbery, serial killer, mass shooting...etc. I have a gut feeling this was done for other reasons and painted in such a way that it happens to work toward another agenda. A company the size of GE has huge connections...

edit on 12/16/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

and likely connections to cia and defense and black projects. i hadnt read this about dad. please consider this post to be my second starring of your post.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here's the list of the teachers at the Sandy Hook school Teacher List

Here's a list of the dead Sandy Hook Shooting Victims

- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female Not on school directory
- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female Not on school directory
- Lauren Rousseau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified) Not on school directory
- Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female
- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female
- Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female

Why are the first three not on the teacher listing at this school? It seems they went to the trouble to have this information available on their web site, so I would image it would be current this far along in the school year. Any thoughts on this?

I also cannot find a social media page for any of these victims. There are pages dedicated to them, but none made by the victims themselves.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
In the aftermath of such devastation there is of course going to be conflicting reports. I actually heard them say themselves on the news yesterday, that they were unsure if Nancy Lanza was associated with the school or not.

The absolute desperation for this to be a conspiracy is washing all over ATS and it is exactly things like this that make people not take conspiracy theorists seriously.

Sometimes, some messed up people do very terrible things. It doesn't always have to be MKUltra.

I understand your sentiment...but, guess what...(?)...we have choices:

1. Always take what we are fed...even when there are inconsistencies - because we trust that no-one-or-group could/would have motives and/or agenda that would affect us adversely...and slip a dose of psycho-active substances in every spoonful...
2. Question inconsistencies, propose theories...test them...and allow others to assist in finding our potential flaws/biases...until...
a. The inconsistencies are ironed-out
b. The theories are proven right/wrong/possible
c. etc...

Yeah - I get frustrated with some of the postulations, as well... I get frustrated with giant leaps in logic... But - it's all a part of the process.

If you have not been fooled by "the official story" at least once in your life -- you are either so brilliant that even Einstein's genius would have to bow at your step-stool...or...you're not very perceptive.
(I believed in Santa Claus FAARRR too long!)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
it all smells like bs staged event and looking to frame the real son of a so called lanza ,not the adams guy but the brother.one thing strange on the video and photos is the huge amount of vehicles at a so called crime seen and i mean private vehicles.usually a crime seen is cut off from access and this being the only entrance it be cut off way back yet even the news van is pretty near to it.more like a huge party gathering or stage event.i wonder if the chines event was staged to give us a hint on that very same day.
edit on 16-12-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Yes, remember, initial reports had her dead at the school, in her classroom.

Then it changed, she was dead in her home.

Now she never worked there.

Where did that initial story come from? Kind of a BIG jumping to a conclusion by the media, eh? Someone fed them that story.

WHO?
edit on 15-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

This surprise you? .. the media is like a pack of wild dogs.. they jump on any and every possible thing just to scoop the other outlets.. there's not much fact checking ..

Lets not forget that they also posted the wrong person's facebook account and plastered it all over the news... this happens every single time..

They hear something and post it without verifying it .. and if one news outlet mis-reports something, the others will churn out the same story so they don't appear to be behind ..

The whole idea that facts are wrong, or changed doesn't indicate anything beyond shoddy news reporting .. which is pretty standard sadly..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm avid reader of the ATS forums. However after this recent tragedy- in coincidence with the stabbings in china. I was forced to do research into a deeper understanding of why these event are occurring. I looked back into the global hostility towards America in 1999 around the time of columbine. This was a year when China was very Anti-American with avid protests. This quite possibly could have escalated to an attack on the USA, however the Columbine celebrities shot up a school. In 2007, Hostility between Iran and USA was at an all time high. Dick Cheney even sent a second ship into the gulf. Virginia Tech occurs. Then recently we hear talk of "Provocative" missile launches by North Korea, and all of a sudden this elementary school is shot up. This is extreme, this is radical, these are children. Does anybody else see the patterns i see? Either China VS USA in youth-extermination-warfare. Or they're using child sacrifice as a means to save a continent or country from nuclear destruction or general attack. I doubt your enemy will get hostile with you if your nation is suffering from such a tragedy.

www.cnn.com.../video/us/2012/12/14/sot-shooting-witness.cnn something about her answer to the gun Shots leaves suspicion. The initial statement of two shooters, two pistole, then two semi-automatic pistole, then a rifle.

We all feel that there is a truth not yet revealed about these events.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If she was a substitute teacher: There would be an established connection to the school, she WOULD BE on record, and at least some of the staff would know her.

So this entire thing is very fishy indeed.

Food for thought -

She is divorced... Could it be possible she worked there prior to her marriage? She would use her maiden name instead o married name. Also, its possible she used her maiden name even though she was married.

She is being identified with the last name of Lanza, which is the same last name as the children, yet she is divorced.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
In the aftermath of such devastation there is of course going to be conflicting reports. I actually heard them say themselves on the news yesterday, that they were unsure if Nancy Lanza was associated with the school or not.

The absolute desperation for this to be a conspiracy is washing all over ATS and it is exactly things like this that make people not take conspiracy theorists seriously.

Sometimes, some messed up people do very terrible things. It doesn't always have to be MKUltra.

I understand your sentiment...but, guess what...(?)...we have choices:

1. Always take what we are fed...even when there are inconsistencies - because we trust that no-one-or-group could/would have motives and/or agenda that would affect us adversely...and slip a dose of psycho-active substances in every spoonful...
2. Question inconsistencies, propose theories...test them...and allow others to assist in finding our potential flaws/biases...until...
a. The inconsistencies are ironed-out
b. The theories are proven right/wrong/possible
c. etc...

Yeah - I get frustrated with some of the postulations, as well... I get frustrated with giant leaps in logic... But - it's all a part of the process.

If you have not been fooled by "the official story" at least once in your life -- you are either so brilliant that even Einstein's genius would have to bow at your step-stool...or...you're not very perceptive.
(I believed in Santa Claus FAARRR too long!)

We have but one choice... stick to the facts and understand that news outlets are not reliable.. not because they are working a conspiracy, but because they are constantly trying to scoop the other agencies .. they will take anonymous, questionable sources and just regurgitate it without verifying it .. in that way, they are no better than a lot of people on these forums who invent wild conspiracy theories and believe they are true without a single solitary shred of evidence to back it up ..

The bottom line is that facts about the case will surface, and are.. but in the news media's efforts to try to bring information before anyone else.. expect much of it to be incorrect ... that's the nature of the game.. the media is a bunch of people like us, it's their job to scoop the others.. it's one big race to get the headlines.. so fact checking takes a back seat unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The Wall Street Journal first mentioned it:

blogs.wsj.com...

It could be that Nancy Lanza was a volunteer or a substitute teacher.
\

She was a teacher's aide.....and they are not listed on the faculty list.

Therefore, it's no surprise a former school board member until 2011 would not realize this.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh look, and it turns out not to be true.

What a surprise. ATS has jumped the gun, again.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
I dunno would this kid be capable of double tapping 20 - 6 year old kids with precision as the medical examiner explained. Seems like wet work by professionals to me - maybe Spetsnaz or Blackwater...to push a political end.

Peace

This picture shows nothing of what he could possibly be capable of as an adult. To suggest it does is laughable. What do you know about Spetznaz and Blackwater?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Would suspect the mother had some beliefs & guns - so they send 2 or 3 operatives to the house - kill the mother & suspected shooter - stuff the kid in a doufel bag. Jump in the family car - few miles from the school - park the car blocking the entrance to the school.

The 1st guy shoots out the front door makes a b-line for the K Class opens the back door for the guys carrying the alleged shooters body - they kill the kids dump the alleged shooters body. They slip out of the back of the school - they reported multiple shooters - all of them & they run through through the woods to get in the car headed for Moscow or France or wherever. Meanwhile the local cops are setting up their robotic devise & its all been over for a longtime.

& you have changed a country in less than 15 minutes.

Peace

WHAT!?!?

I don't even know what to say about that other than, what an imagination you have. No evidence backs up any portion of your theory.

Some children had 11 gunshot wounds. NO PERSON in your theory would sit there and spray children like that if the whole objective was to just 'change the country'.

Adam was very disturbed, plain and simple; and the availability of the guns gave him the unthinkable opportunity to commit this crime.

Some times the answers in front of some just won't suffice.

I'm not saying don't ask questions because we obviously should and is what ATS is about - but no where in your quote did you ask any quesitons. You just catered to the conspiratorial minds of ATS that some times aren't based in reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaKitteh

Originally posted by thunder57
So you think she took her own life? If she did this how well trained was she, and who trained her is now the the question?
edit on 15-12-2012 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

I don't like where that sent my mind

I've seen a lot of "politics" in schools and their hiring. What are the chances that the mother was a teacher and that she had tried to get a position at the school and wasn't hired. She may have been very depressed or have some other issues and did commit suicide. Then the son may see it as the school having caused his mother to do this with his own mental issues and carried out the attack as revenge for what he felt they did to his mother?

Just a theory and nothing more, but that's what went through my mind.

I've read that she was receiving $250K annually in alimony. Her ex is an executive with GE.

She didn't have to work....she was a volunteer teacher's aide. Thus, not on any roster.

Also....they weren't sure it was Adam's mother found dead at the home because her face was destroyed by the bullet(s)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well here's some more dirty laundry, it looks as if there is now evidence connecting two current mass shootings, with the Libor scandal.

source : ______beforeitsnews/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html

F.T.G.

edit on 16-12-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
What's so outrageous about this, is the news media reporting it as credible. What ever happened to responsible journalism? Check your sources, and at least have (3) reliable sources before you report it. How difficult is it to call the local school district and check personnel or the payroll department?

The media is too quick to report things without checking their sources. It's totally irresponsible. I also think video taping the brother of the shooter handcuffed is also irresponsible journalism. They didn't even know if the brother was involved in this incident. So now this unfortunate guy who was related to the shooter has his face plastered all over the media. The media and the police made him look guilty. Why he was handcuffed if he was just going to be questioned is also questionable on the part of the police.

I see the brother of the shooter filing a law suit for defamation of character.

Since the perp had his brother Ryan's identificaiton on him and because of early reports of possibly more than one shooter, they took him in custody. The cuffs are SOP.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good work, OP. Keep trampling on the childrens' graves

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Now a bomb threat at a church in newtown where this massacre took place!

Something tells me it was meant for Obama as he is on his way there....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

WTH?

She was separated from her husband - maybe she changed her last name back to her maiden name?

All reports have her as a teacher at that school.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

"A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff.“No one has heard of her,” said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. “Teachers don’t know her.”

Nancy Lanza
edit on 15-12-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

I wonder if this has anything to do with the misinformation going around social media sites the police are on about.

ALS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join