It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
We have but one choice...

Then, of course...there is no choice

...stick to the facts and understand that news outlets are not reliable...

The first reasonable question, then, would be - "where are the facts that we are supposed to be 'sticking to' to be found?"

...not because they are working a conspiracy, but because they are constantly trying to scoop the other agencies .. they will take anonymous, questionable sources and just regurgitate it without verifying it ..

No issue with this statement...

...in that way, they are no better than a lot of people on these forums who invent wild conspiracy theories and believe they are true without a single solitary shred of evidence to back it up ..

If the "people on these forums who invent wild conspiracy theories...without a single solitary shred of evidence..." were "professionals", whose educations, careers, incomes and future credibilities were supposed to be almost genetically-linked to "the truth" and..."just the facts, Ma'am"...I might accept your point.
As noted above, however -- if we are to just "take the facts"...and the "fact-sources" are unreliable and contradictory...it would seem that your suggestion is - "just wait for them to sort it out...as we know, they certainly will...because they are not involved in any conspiracy, and thus...we can trust that they will arrive at the correct conclusion..."
This, likewise, presupposes that they (our "fact sources") are more intelligent and discerning than anyone who questions their facts and stories...
Amazing how often they come out with multiple books in the aftermath...with differing tales and conclusions...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
The mother put him up to it and trained and armed him, he did the deed, she committed suicide. it was decided that revolution could only be delivered to America by her

Specullum, I think you are closest to the truth. I don't think she committed suicide though. I think Adam did shoot her. I think the reasons may come out later and it's probably going to be real sick when it does. Somebody posted a news report that her body was found in bed where they BOTH slept. This is where it gets weird and I believe the mother - son relationship these two had will be exposed as some sick thing and might explain why the husband left her.

The other side to this story is the conspiracy nut side. Let this be an lesson to those types where that sort of thing leads. All you chicken little, doomsdayers, be careful with that stuff. For Gods sake don't pollute your childrens minds with that crap.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I thought the whole story was screwy to begin with. Now I am not saying this is some false flag event used to fuel some other agenda.

In my opinion I think the media is really screwing people up with this story. Simply because they cannot get their fact straight.

But this story gets stranger and stranger as it develops. I'll keep tuned in. S/F

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Until someone can validate the source for this, I am to remain neutral about the situation.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The Wall Street Journal first mentioned it:

blogs.wsj.com...

It could be that Nancy Lanza was a volunteer or a substitute teacher.

They would still keep records of her if she was a substitute teacher or volunteer. I work for my school district. People would still know her.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

Maybe somebody there has heard of her. Maybe that somebody is among the victims. I'm just saying that maybe the mom was not employed by the school but had a relationship with somebody who was.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Black Ops i in my judgement,could be involved....the opportunity seems evident to me....knowing that The FBI willingly handed the truck bomb to the First WTC bombers
and made sure it was live........what can i say?
If the FBI killed citizens to create havoc in America.why not the other agenecies?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They are saying now that earlier this week the gunman went to the school and had an argument with "4 staff members". Why was he arguing with staff members of an elementary school that his mother did not even work at?

EDIT: Also being said is that he used 4 hand guns and NOT a rifle (rifle was found in his car, it was not used), despite early autopsy reports saying that a rifle was used...strange.

video.today.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 16-12-2012 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Perhaps Nancy Lanza surrounded herself with a web of lies.
I have known people who lied about their background to enhance their prestige. She may have told casual acquaintances that she worked at the school. She apparently told closer associates that she had a desire to teach. And as for the guns...she showed them off to someone she probably didn't know well? How many serious gun collectors do that? Unless one is trying to impress others. This indicates some sort of mental/emotional problem.

There is no telling how she raised her son. Who knows how she treated him, what she taught him or how bizzare their lives were.
We may learn something of all that from the other son and the ex-husband. But who knows. They may not be willing to reveal the truth if it truly is bizzare.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And so the plot thickens...

Just imagine how much shiz is going to fly if it turns out that the shooting was one huge PsyOp.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
And now... Dallas Gold bug has this ! :
wellaware1.com...

and

wellaware1.com...

whats up?

Wow. Really??
I've seen some nuts around the internet, but this guy/site is off the charts. That's the exact type of loon that gives people who are interested in the truth a bad name. None of the ridiculous claims he is making make any sense whatsoever and frankly, he would seem to need some problems with mental health addressed as well. I'd almost consider that to be a fake site with the intention of destroying the credibility of good sites like this one, except I know there are truly some lost people out there.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
I have known people who lied about their background to enhance their prestige. She may have told casual acquaintances that she worked at the school. She apparently told closer associates that she had a desire to teach. And as for the guns...she showed them off to someone she probably didn't know well? How many serious gun collectors do that? Unless one is trying to impress others. This indicates some sort of mental/emotional problem.

There is no telling how she raised her son. Who knows how she treated him, what she taught him or how bizzare their lives were.
We may learn something of all that from the other son and the ex-husband. But who knows. They may not be willing to reveal the truth if it truly is bizzare.

Maybe a single MOM would show off her guns to someone she was nervous of?
Like a warning that is casually interjected in a conversation?
Its happened before...think about it....
We cannot go ascribing motives willy nilly to the mom......
There is something highly rotten in Denmark though...i smell it from here....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Searching FB for the adult victims, none of them either had FB accounts or they were removed. Now there are just accounts "dedicated" to these people. I find it odd and not likely that some wouldn't have their own FB pages as they were rather young. Where are their FB pages? Not the pages posted in memoriam.

FB pages are taken down pretty dang fast these days with criminal/tragic activity. It actually may have been done by a family member, but I'm pretty sure it's immediate protocol now once a victim is identified. Gone are the days of running to a FB profile when something goes down. Would you want to see your family member's profile riddled with abject comments from thousands of gawkers?
edit on 16-12-2012 by gottaknow because: added "tragic" because it's not just crimes that make people take down FB profiles.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottaknow

Originally posted by Bilk22
Searching FB for the adult victims, none of them either had FB accounts or they were removed. Now there are just accounts "dedicated" to these people. I find it odd and not likely that some wouldn't have their own FB pages as they were rather young. Where are their FB pages? Not the pages posted in memoriam.

FB pages are taken down pretty dang fast these days with criminal/tragic activity. It actually may have been done by a family member, but I'm pretty sure it's immediate protocol now once a victim is identified. Gone are the days of running to a FB profile when something goes down. Would you want to see your family member's profile riddled with abject comments from thousands of gawkers?
edit on 16-12-2012 by gottaknow because: added "tragic" because it's not just crimes that make people take down FB profiles.

I don't buy that as an explanation. Those "abject comments" can be made to the FB pages that were put up to "memorialize" these victims. You argument doesn't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Originally posted by 1PLA1

Maybe a single MOM would show off her guns to someone she was nervous of?
Like a warning that is casually interjected in a conversation?
Its happened before...think about it....
We cannot go ascribing motives willy nilly to the mom......
There is something highly rotten in Denmark though...i smell it from here....

Perhaps she would show them off to someone she was nervous around as a subtle warning. But, I suspect there was more involved than that. One must consider what type of person she was to rear a child that would do what her son did. Not saying all parents of mass murderers are guilty of bad parenting but one has to wonder. Right now there is a lot of mystery surrounding the mother. Who knows what facts may come out eventually.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

A FB profile is considerably different from a memorial profile. It contains personal information that the general public doesn't necessarily need to know on a mass basis. It also has all that person's connections to family and friends and when stuff goes down, those people get hounded as well. Remember, this is the internet and comments made from the hordes won't always be kind or appropriate.

Also, I believe a FB profile is often forced to become "evidence" of sorts to seek possible motive/connections to the victims.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well said

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

ITS MIND BLOWING!!!.......one thing for sure,theres a lot of false info that doesnt make sense,as time goes by....It willbe horrible to know that we are in the hands of corporate........

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Screenshot from The Dark Knight Rises.

Look on the left:

What an interesting coincidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As the smoke settles, this tragedy seems to raise more questions than answers. Instead of dripping rounds of accurate new information every 60 minutes or so, by the lead investigator, we seem to hear conflicting reports of what really happened.

I may be very wrong about this and maybe this has already been brought up, but there is something that I find very peculiar and worth more attention...

When the first details began to emerge, there wasn't a report of the exact people involved and what their role in the school may be (student, teacher, admin., suspect, etc). That would soon change...

It wasn't long, after information began pouring out of the media source, until we had our first report of a potential victim and a potential suspect.

Like many of you, I heard the report that included the suspects mother as a victim and one of the bodies belonged to the suspect.

Such a terrible event, really is, but there is something odd about these early reports...

The reports that included information claiming the mother as a victim, as-well-as a teacher at the school, could be found on any of the MSM sources covering the massacre. At one point, they even said the shooter entered the school, where he made his way to the kindergarten class, taught by his mother. Once inside the classroom, he opened fire and began killing every child and adult in sight.

I am not sure if it was 1 source, or from multiple sources, but I recall hearing them say, 'We are now able to confirm the identity of one victims as the mother of the suspected shooter'

Maybe some of you remember hearing that and can confirm where it was heard it at.

The report was not really mysterious at that point, but would soon become one of the big questions relating to the events on the morning of the murderous rampage.

Early reports never indicated any knowledge of a secondary, or even a third crime scene location. The initial reports only included information of the school scene - which, within a few minutes, would report the in-school death of the suspect's mother.

A clearer picture began to emerge, as additional crime scenes were located. A house in Hoboken, where it was reported that bodies had been recovered and at least one of them was his brother - the other, possibly his father.

Also report was the claim he killed his brother in Hoboken, drove 80 miles to kill his mother in her home, before proceeding to the school and began the mass murder of adults and children.

I don't have to explain further, if you've followed the story, then you know how much the account of Hoboken and his mother's death have changed. There are many holes in those reports, but what I don't understand is...

If there were no initial information about the mother being killed in her home, several miles away, how did the media reports know he killed his mother? The only crime scene initially reported was the school, no other locations. Even though there were no other locations discovered, the media knew to report the mother's death.

Why would they do that? It can't be coincidence, can it? I don't think so.

It has me wondering if the mother's body was supposed to be in the classroom, dead, with the other victims... or maybe it was supposed to be reported that way, though her body was never really there...

Maybe someone discovered the body at her home when they weren't supposed to, so the 'mother killed at school' story had to be changed to reflect what was uncovered at her home.

I don't know why they would do that, I'm just trying to understand how the media knew she was dead, before her body was even discovered?

The guns belonged to the mother, the suspect son lived with her...

There were reports of 2 gunmen, or 'shadow gunmen'...

Maybe it was the suspect and his mother who went on this rampage, together. Maybe his mom was, somehow, mortally wounded. Maybe she drove home to try and stay alive... maybe she killed her son at the school, with the other kids, then returned home where she either committed suicide, or died from her injuries....

I don't know, but I do know I am super suspicious about the media reports of the mother being dead in the classroom of students, an apparent victim of her son's rage...

What about, 'Murder on the M-3'? Is it possible they were affected by the phenomena known as, 'a puff of madness' ~ not the technical term for the diagnosis... it's a French name.

Maybe the media is reporting so many different stories on purpose. Could they be trying to confuse the public? Creating different accounts could be their way to keep the storyline malleable, so they can mold it into what they want, once the dust settles?

It is terrible we live in a time when questions like this need to be asked, because the lack of trust in our own leaders leaves us skeptical about what they say is true.

edit on 16-12-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join