It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
"A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff.“No one has heard of her,” said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. “Teachers don’t know her.”

Nancy Lanza
edit on 15-12-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is very interesting if true.

Will follow up more now .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Do we have any other sources on this? I'm not sure how credible this site is, and find this hard to believe.

Nothing against you OP, not trying to shoot the messenger here. Just curious if this could possibly be true. If it is then this whole freakin' thing just got a whole lot more bizarre.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
here is yahoo news with the why she was not on staff list news.yahoo.com...

Investigators believe Lanza attended the school several years ago but appeared to have no recent connection to it, a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said. It was not clear whether he held a job.

At least one parent said Lanza's mother was a substitute teacher at the school. But her name did not appear on a staff list. And the official said investigators were unable to establish any connection so far between her and the school.

The law enforcement officials insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the unfolding investigation.
Now if she was not a sub teach then this was a long time grudge against the school.
edit on 15-12-2012 by bekod because: line edditing

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The Wall Street Journal first mentioned it:

blogs.wsj.com...

It could be that Nancy Lanza was a volunteer or a substitute teacher.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
'News reports Friday suggested that Nancy Lanza had worked at the elementary school, but at a news conference on Saturday, the school superintendent said there was no evidence that she had ever worked at the school as a full-time or substitute teacher, or in any other capacity.'

Denver Post

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
From Yahoo News claiming the same...

news.yahoo.com...

So we have to ask that if she was a teacher there, why was she at home on a school day?

hmmm...

Her brother is a cop?:
boston.cbslocal.com...

Her brother, Jim Champion, still lives there with his family, and is a well-known police officer in the area.

edit on 15-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you for that, sir. This whole thing is just damn weird.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes, remember, initial reports had her dead at the school, in her classroom.

Then it changed, she was dead in her home.

Now she never worked there.

Where did that initial story come from? Kind of a BIG jumping to a conclusion by the media, eh? Someone fed them that story.

WHO?
edit on 15-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Psyops at its finest....what can ya say?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The media got a lot of things wrong!...

From what I read, she made enough money from the divorce, she was "well off" and didn't have to work. She used to work in finance in MA and CT, she was never a teacher. She home schooled Adam for a bit.

CNN

edit on 15-12-2012 by juicebox because: link

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I posted this in the main thread and this is a Piers Morgan interview with Lanza's former classmate and neighbor who said Ms. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher for what its worth...

its at the 2 minute mark

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
here is yahoo news with the why she was not on staff list news.yahoo.com...

Investigators believe Lanza attended the school several years ago but appeared to have no recent connection to it, a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said. It was not clear whether he held a job.

At least one parent said Lanza's mother was a substitute teacher at the school. But her name did not appear on a staff list. And the official said investigators were unable to establish any connection so far between her and the school.

The law enforcement officials insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the unfolding investigation.
Now if she was not a sub teach then this was a long time grudge against the school.

If she was a substitute teacher: There would be an established connection to the school, she WOULD BE on record, and at least some of the staff would know her.

So this entire thing is very fishy indeed.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
here is another news link, one that says she did not work nor sub there news.yahoo.com...

Newtown school superintendent Janet Robinson told reporters Saturday that Nancy Lanza had no connection to Sandy Hook school, despite initial reports Lanza was on the faculty or a substitute teacher there.

"I'm sickened that this mass murder was done with legal guns," said Strocchia, the neighbor. "I'd like to find out why. Why did she have guns?"
so would we all, why did she have them ? why did he do this? will we ever know or get the real truth? it just seem odd that this would happen like it did.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by usaman1983

FOX again reported today that a witness at the school saw 2 "shadows" run, "shooters".

Something is very wrong with this whole story.

20 children killed by someone wanting a "disarming" of amerika?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

yes it is first there was one gun then 2 then 3 now 4 guns see if i can find the link that mentions the 4th gun and in one report the rifle was locked in the trunk so does this mean he went to the car after the shooting and got out the 2 pistols , if find this odd by it self one is said to be a Glock and the other a SIG SAUER both used by police mil and secret service as reported by NBC news.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think there are good reasons why we always seem to hear this from "sources not authorized to discuss it". They aren't authorized because early reports aren't just sometimes...they are USUALLY WRONG. It's the rare one where early reports or early thoughts are correct.

In the recent Indiana Gas explosion, they thought it might have been explosive devices and for just a few moments, a part of a larger attack. I know that from listening to the scanners and hearing a commander warn units to look and watch for a "Second Device" as well as hearing them all go bananas when a "structure's collapse" was reported almost right after the explosion. That is what led to brief fears of an attack. It turned out to be totally absurd because the "collapse" was some idiot hitting the brick wall of his own garage and knocking bricks down onto his own car.

It shows how far off and how far afield early reporting often is though....so it isn't that the story is changing that I find curious. I'd be VERY VERY curious if the story WASN'T changing. If the early version of any major event holds as the real version? It's 10lbs of B.S. in a 5lb bag.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If she was a substitute teacher: There would be an established connection to the school, she WOULD BE on record, and at least some of the staff would know her.

You are correct.

I don't know about Connecticut, but in PA, you have to pass a background check to be a volunteer in a school, and you are on record at the school as a volunteer. I am background checked annually (including fingerprints annually) as my work has me visiting schools.

edit on 15-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Sandy Hook Elementary School is the same:

newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think there are good reasons why we always seem to hear this from "sources not authorized to discuss it". They aren't authorized because early reports aren't just sometimes...they are USUALLY WRONG. It's the rare one where early reports or early thoughts are correct.

I could see that to some degree wrabbit, but the initial story that she worked at the school and was dead in her classroom had absolutely no basis in reality as far as anyone can tell, and according to current info.

How could that story have been put out with zero proof? Someone in the media decided to start writing fictional stories that day?

It is very fishy IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join