It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Thank you very much. This was much needed

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Really? I just asked about the wounded. How does that make me such a bad/evil/or twisted person?
I'm curious for real & honest answers, but what is your reason for reading the thread if not curiosity?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by bekod
here is yahoo news with the why she was not on staff list news.yahoo.com...

Investigators believe Lanza attended the school several years ago but appeared to have no recent connection to it, a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said. It was not clear whether he held a job.

At least one parent said Lanza's mother was a substitute teacher at the school. But her name did not appear on a staff list. And the official said investigators were unable to establish any connection so far between her and the school.

The law enforcement officials insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the unfolding investigation.
Now if she was not a sub teach then this was a long time grudge against the school.
edit on 15-12-2012 by bekod because: line edditing

If she was a substitute teacher: There would be an established connection to the school, she WOULD BE on record, and at least some of the staff would know her.

So this entire thing is very fishy indeed.

Living in this state I have very carefully not wanted to comment on anything that's been going on. But jeez guys.... This story started out Friday morning (I was at my children's school in a meeting at the time) we all thought that one person had shot themselves in the foot. About 15 minutes through the thing, a cop rolled in frantic and put our school 45 miles away on lockdown. Told us what was going on, and still at that time noone had any clue kids were shot. They asked anyone with any experience in LE, Social Work, etc to head down there, and sorry kids, this scene was horrific. There was no denying that a massacre had taken place.

Now the MSM may be sensationalizing it, they may be speculating as to a lot of their information (As Vance will not release a lot of information, it's all they have really) and our Governor is calling on our local stations to be vigilant and not turn this tragedy into a selling point for other things.

Connecticut has gone through the wringer over the past few years, Massive power outages last year for weeks, A huge gaping hole of a state budget, the Cheshire home invasion, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Irene, Winter Storm Alfred, and now this.. Please.. leave CT alone... we need to heal our state and all of this bashing and "This didn't really happen" isn't helping us do so.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet...

But has anyone seen this video where the reporter mentions that the nurse knew Nancy Lanza and not only did she say that she did, but she said "that she was an absolutely loving person, and a very caring, experienced, kindergarten teacher, just the kind of person you would want with your 5 year old children".

(Around the 1:50 mark).

Source: USA Today

Do these reporters just make things up on the whim, or what?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ftman

But has anyone seen this video where the reporter mentions that the nurse knew Nancy Lanza and not only did she say that she did, but she said "that she was an absolutely loving person, and a very caring, experienced, kindergarten teacher, just the kind of person you would want with your 5 year old children".

I really doubt it.
Most reporters seem to pride themselves on not being tabloid journalists.

I believe that someone was feeding misinformation at the crime scene in order to 'cloud the waters', to make it easier for any story they would like to have as the 'final version' as believable as any other that had come out.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
yeah we know this

what is the point ?

let me get this straight

with 100's of news agencies DESPERATELY trying to get scoops, a bit of reported information turns out to be incorrect.......

so what ?

please don't go all 9/11 on this

it was a tragedy

you all will forget it next week, my neighbors will live with this forever

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

you all will forget it next week, my neighbors will live with this forever

Not if the President calls for another moment of silence for the 'two week' anniversary.

I don't think they will let us forget it until after an assault weapons ban has been passed. After that, they will be fine with us forgetting all about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by ftman

I really doubt it.
Most reporters seem to pride themselves on not being tabloid journalists.

I believe that someone was feeding misinformation at the crime scene in order to 'cloud the waters', to make it easier for any story they would like to have as the 'final version' as believable as any other that had come out.

So who was lying then? The reporter or the nurse?

Shouldn't reporters who don't pride themselves as being tabloid journalists confirm they're actually speaking to the right person?

So much of this misinformation/confusion could have been avoided.
edit on 24-12-2012 by ftman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Has this been confirmed?

As when talking to my girlfriend who is a preschool teacher she has told me that reliever teachers won't show up on the "staff list"

Only thing i've seen when looking at this topic is that people point to the schools website saying the mum isn't on the teacher list...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eargasm
Has this been confirmed?

As when talking to my girlfriend who is a preschool teacher she has told me that reliever teachers won't show up on the "staff list"

Only thing i've seen when looking at this topic is that people point to the schools website saying the mum isn't on the teacher list...

In the USA, a "reliever" teacher would to my knowledge be a paid "substitute" teacher that should be on a list the school possesses with their contact information and payroll information if they need to be called in to substitute a class.

Your girlfriends sounds right that a substitute teacher would probably not show up on a staff list since they (Nancy Lanza) would not be a full time teacher.

However, I find it odd that even if she were a substitute teacher, why has no one heard of her on the paid staff?

Second question... How many times must Nancy Lanza "substitute teach" her favorite class to "sub" at, in order for Adam Lanza to kill his mother over it? That is one motive I last recall anyways...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join