It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Who did that story originally source from? Do we know? I can tell you that in recent months alone I have seen multiple stories across media outlets I THOUGHT were competitors but the online versions are literaly word for word for word copy/paste. Now I know these news companies are not shy about calling their attorneys when real competition infringes on them....so I can only assume when I see this among the big ones, they have links I didn't previously know existed.

How it relates to this is real simply. Perhaps, painfully simple in this case. If one stringer or one freelancer asked one horrified and burned out cop to confirm this aspect and he spouted off the last thing he heard or knew to be true ....that could have been called in and reported as coming from more credible a source than it did.

Then? Add my first part about media reporting on media and there it feeds. No one lied..and even the source itself may have intended to be 100% sincere. Just 100% wrong and no one anymore thinks follow-up or corroboration matters.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thread flagged; For now Iam prepared to wait and just see how this pans out before I declare it the Building Seven of this incident, but its certainly interesting

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You may be right on the money.

There have been a lot of strong inconsistencies in this story from the start. Generally, police officers are told to keep their mouths shut, especially in cases like this. A presser is usually held by a spokesman after they have decided what info they can release without jeopardizing any case they might have, or releasing incorrect information.

When it comes down to the news that the shooter was a 24 year old male, that pretty much had to come from law enforcement. They identified the shooter (incorrectly) by his brother's ID that he had on him. (The brother that says he hadn't seen him in quite some time, I might add) that info was given to some newshound, well before any press releases occurred.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by usaman1983

FOX again reported today that a witness at the school saw 2 "shadows" run, "shooters".

Here's your two shadows.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This sure is weird. The school said there is no evidence that she worked there. I hate when they say there is no evidence, people saying those things are usually covering things up. Did they say she has never worked for the school system or there is no evidence.

If she ever worked there it could have been voluntary, in that case it would possibly not show up on anything. The school may be trying to dismiss any ties with her to stay out of possible liability. Deceivers can't actually come out with a direct lie or they may face liability for the lie. They can indirectly say there is no evidence or they are not aware of something which would be safer. It may not be a coverup just a legal thing incase she did help out with something there. They would want to stay as far away from associations with the family if possible.
edit on 15-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There's more:

He was also wearing a bulletproof vest.

abcnews.go.com...

CT shooting– Man in camouflage pants grabbed by police – Was suspected of being second shooter?

We found this earlier and it was SCRUBBED! (who can do that?)

Eyewitness News reporters on the Observed a man in camouflage gear being taken away from the staging area. He screamed to people in the area that he was not involved in the shooting.‏
deadlinelive.info...

Only cross-reference (I think) about the second shooter:

Towards the end of this video, there is mention of TWO people dressed in camo, Adam and another person.

And of course, the flip flops between him using 2 semi-automatic pistols to shoot, then using a rifle, and now reports of more than 3 guns. Do the math: a second guy and the source was erased, both wearing camo, at least one in a bullet proof vest; mother is apparently a mystery; screwed up the names of the shooter and then backpedalled to "stolen ID"; gained access into the school that I heard was locked (could be wrong); an autist, who drove from another state to this particular school, with all those guns, a potential accomplice... something is iffy about his father also.

And all of this is very similar to the Joker (and his father).

If it quacks like a duck?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hah. To my surprise I was watching the news today (that never happens) and Nancy's cousin was speaking on her behalf to the reporter. The news reporter kept on asking him a few times about Nancy's goals in life and such and such. The guy said she always wanted to be a teacher, it was her dream to work with kids and loved what she was doing. I thought it was a little strange that the reporter was trying to emphasize the fact that she worked there. OP, if what you are saying is true, then this raises A LOT of questions...Just like the Aurora shooting, the ink of the script still stinks...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

If all this was pre-determined, I would have expected a clear cut story.

All the misreporting we see in these type of events is a product of news sources trying to get the scoop on everyone else.

There's no time for ensuring if what's being told is accurate, that can be done later.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well there was a thread yesterday Am I the only one who smells a rat in CT?

where we were discussing "something fishy" about this tragedy.

The more I heard and the more I thought about it, the less it added up. There were so many initial mistakes...even considering the chaos...that you didn't see in other similar situations in the past.

There was and still is something gnawing at the back of my brain that there is something amiss here. I'm not sure what it is, but I have a gut feeling and it's not a pleasant thought.

ETA:

Has anyone hear anything about the other adult victims at the school? I know one was the principal, a councilor...up to today one was supposedly the "mother", the "shooter" and 2 others. Well...3 others as the one was obviously not the mother as she was the body at the residence. Anyone hear anything yet about the other three victims?
edit on 12/15/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It was reported today the 4th gun found today was a shotgun, where they found it is still up in the air. No explainations and where it was found at was not given. Nor was any shotgun even mention registered to the mother in any way.The question is , where did he get this gun?
edit on 15-12-2012 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The shooting was covered on 48 Hours tonight. They had interviewed Nancy's sister-in-law (I believe) and she told reporters that they would discuss the crash of the economy and prepping and such. This could be why she/Adam possessed a bulletproof vest. They also mentioned that a Saiga shotgun was left in the car by Adam, and they are investigating why it was left. All the children shot consisted of two different groups - 1 group huddled in the bathroom and 1 group huddled in a classroom. All the children had multiple gun shot wounds. They also mentioned that Nancy was shot in the face in her bed as she slept by Adam.

It was also mentioned that there were 2 computers smashed up in the home, and they have been sent to the lab.

I honestly don't think there is a conspiracy here at this point. I think there was a very disturbed individual that acted out (probably wanted to be known as the worst ever by killing children). You can't get much more disturbed than that.
edit on 15-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It makes you wonder if the media is incompetent and/or lying or if the superintendent is incompetent and/or lying. I can see it going either way

I'm really tired of the media sensationalizing things and reporting false information just so they can say "first!". This is the entire reason that there are so many conspiracy theories. Theories aren't bad, just having so many that are baseless is a pain in the rear and takes the credence out of the ones that do have validity to them.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Was the Sega shotgun even registered to her is the question and why did she need so much firepower, if not in fear for her own life. Mutiple weapons usually show just that. Just what is going on that is not being reported and kept quiet? And on top of that, where was it found? That is a lot of weight to carry by one man at one time.It would be very hard for him to be able to move the way he did.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
CIA Admits Using News To Manipulate the USA (1975)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Also has anyone thought why so may children were in a very rural school, where elementary usually runs from K throught 5, and this was only K throught 4. Just questions that run throught my mind, seems all kinda odd. 600 students, do the math.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
Also has anyone thought why so may children were in a very rural school, where elementary usually runs from K throught 5, and this was only K throught 4. Just questions that run throught my mind, seems all kinda odd. 600 students, do the math.

It really depends on the state and sometimes the district themselves.. Schools here run k-4 for elementary, then 5-8 for middle school, so I don't see it as terribly unusual.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57

Students are probably from all around the county and outlying areas, not just the small town. Also, in some school districts where I'm from, 5th and 6th grade is Intermediate with a campus of their own.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Point well made, different schools, different districts, so I can understand on that one, I am going by what we have here, here it is highly unusual. But you know different states different rules.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
All I am saying is isn`t this just room for thought? But to get out there a bit, just what if something was going on in the school that was hurting the kids mentally no one knew about?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The mother put him up to it and trained and armed him, he did the deed, she committed suicide. it was decided that revolution could only be delivered to America by her

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join