It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OK so I've been at work all day and haven't had a chance to keep up with the changing news. I was able to read a little news and listen to reports on the radio at lunch time. At that time the reports were saying it was a disgruntled father who was using 2 9mm hand guns and they were searching for a second killer.

Now I'm home and checking out the reports that are saying it was a teachers son using a .223, probably an AR-15. Then the dad was dead and now he's alive. I'm sure there are numerous more inconsistencies from early reports to what they are saying now. Very suspicious to me but for what its worth my heart goes out to these families and I will hug my children extra tight tonight as I'm sure many of you will too.
edit on 14-12-2012 by burnett662 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can only imagine they both have some serious mental and psychological issues, maybe I'm naive, but I can't imagine two people in any normal state of mind committing the wanton slaughter of children of their own volition.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by burnett662
OK so I've been at work all day and haven't had a chance to keep up with the changing news. I was able to read a little news and listen to reports on the radio at lunch time. At that time the reports were saying it was a disgruntled father who was using 2 9mm hand guns and they were searching for a second killer.

Now I'm home and checking out the reports that are saying it was a teachers son using a .223, probably an AR-15. Then the dad was dead and now he's alive. I'm sure there are numerous more inconsistencies from early reports to what they are saying now. Very suspicious to me but for what its worth my heart goes out to these families and I will hug my children extra tight tonight as I'm sure many of you will too.

Good point.

The parents are suffering very much yes, but do not forget their classmates. I can not imagine being a child that age and seeing that kind of violence. Don't forget to send your prayers to them as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by burnett662

Good point.

The parents are suffering very much yes, but do not forget their classmates. I can not imagine being a child that age and seeing that kind of violence. Don't forget to send your prayers to them as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
ENOUGH

For anyone who missed it, please read this post and admin note:

More Than a Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

There is still a great deal we don't know about this mass murder. What we do know is a bunch of stale pro/anti-gun rhetoric that has nothing to do with the actual massacre won't reveal any facts, and only serves to drive this discussion off topic.

Yes, politicians are already capitalizing on this to promote their agendas. There are many other news articles about that and they are suited for other threads in our political forums. By all means, anyone who just can't resist spouting off about politics in the face of cold-blooded mass murder are free to go there and scratch that itch.

Let's please stay on the actual shooting in this thread. That's the topic. Digressions from it are not welcome.

Thanks.

Sorry for posting off topic and you are quite correct there will be a time to post on such a discussion!
I still don't understand the reason if any for someone doing such a thing! I can't imagine what this man could have been thinking to do something so heinous! I can only assume that he was completely insane and needed
help which he was not able to recieve! I don't understand why there are so many people who are ignored until the day they take so many innocents from the world! Does anyone know if the shooter had a facebook page, websight, blog or something that could shed some light on the reason why? I am deeply sorry for such an event happening and my prayers for the victims and their families will resonate through the christmas holiday!
We should all be grateful that we are still have our loved ones wiith us and take this time to resolve any differences we might have with them! Life is short and none of us know when our loved ones will be ripped from us! God bless ATS and all that have suffered through this sad holiday!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yes it's a shame that .0001% of the the gun owning American loses his mind and shoots up a school, mall, or movie theatre. No it's not a conspiracy that these events take place in these same places, because it's just like when you ask a criminal ,why he robs banks, he'll tell you..."Cause that's where the money is". Well, these places are where the people are.

Also saying these "mass shootings" occur in the US every week is a HUGE exaggeration, so please stop with that already. We had 2 in the last 3 weeks. Then the Colorado shooting what 6-8 months ago?, then before that it was,,,. oh yea a guy in the Netherlands, but he gets lumped in with America for some odd reason. Then you have a few scatter shooting where 1 famous person was shot and killed and one injured, Not a "mass shooting". Face it there's just as many Mass Suicides in the US at the hands of Cults than "mass shootings", maybe we should ban religion? How many children died at Jonestown??? How many people around the all over the world fight and die in the name of Religion??

American news is Worldwide news. Imagine how many mass murders happen in non legalized gun countries via knife attack or machete, or bombings and just aren't reported.

As far as the UK goes, you all do enough damage without guns. Seems everytime I turn on the tv, Another bunch of hooligans is burning down a football stadium and starting riots resulting in multiple deaths. Pelting the players with lethal projectiles ect. It's just a game, take it easy. Oh wait I'm exaggerating.. (see how that works?)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

Please also bare these children in mind...............................Such a sad day for all parents

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

As far as the UK goes, you all do enough damage without guns. Seems everytime I turn on the tv, Another bunch of hooligans is burning down a football stadium and starting riots resulting in multiple deaths.
reply to post by Nola213

I watched the Irish 'represent' their homeland at the 1990 World Cup in Rome. The city was alive with drunken Irish fans yelling and waving their flags. What a bunch.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

IDK if it is NWO BUT LISTEN!!!

WE CAN NOT LET THE POLITICIANS DECIDE THIS FOR US!!

We need a nation wide majority vote on a plan of action. Do not let these foolish self-serving people make the decision for us! They almost never get it right and for obvious reasons. This is way to important.

What plan of action will that be then? I bet Eric Holder has one as he has already said we have to "decide who we are as a nation" . That is clearly code for "we cannot have individuality and gun ownership, but we have to sacrifice the needs of some for the needs of the community", or as the liberal woman who wrote the book, "Behind the Green Mask" says, we will have to cave to "communitarianism". "
This is pretext according to UN Agenda 21, I have absolutely no doubt.

Remember: UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is a global plan that is implemented locally. Over 600 cities in the U.S. are members; our town joined in 2007. The costs are paid by taxpayers.

translation: they have a global plan and gun control is part of it. Eric Holder has a plan already. Very convenient.

Considering its policies are woven into all the General Plans of the cities and counties, it's important for people to know where these policies are coming from. While many people support the United Nations for its 'peacemaking' efforts, hardly anyone knows that they have very specific land use policies that they would like to see implemented in every city, county, state and nation. The specific plan is called United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, which has its basis in Communitarianism. By now, most Americans have heard of sustainable development but are largely unaware of Agenda 21.

In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.

www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...

You can bet your bottom dollar that they plan to seize all private property and all guns too so that no one can fight or resist against the implementation of the One World Govt.
That link is from a liberal perspective and one who has specific experience in the area of emminent domain. This is not just conspiracty theory, this is reality.
edit on 14-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have to move this discussion to that thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't really want to imagine what kind of sick, twisted person could do this. But there are a few very strange things that make me wonder whether there is more to this.

1. The shooter had a bullet-proof vest on. The guns were supposedly his mother's. Was it her bullet-proof vest, too? That just doesn't seem like the kind of thing most people who are not in law enforcement would have.

2. Spent .223 casings were allegedly found inside the school, but the rifle they came from was found in his car and not in the school.

3. The brother of the alleged shooter says his brother was autistic, possibly asperger syndrome. Who was his therapist? And what was the therapist's background?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

i could have misread it. But i really didnt feel it is all im saying. Anyway it doesnt matter right now i just thought id point that out.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
well, gee, what else happened recently that people might want not want reported??? Buying mortgage bonds? NAHHHH that is crazy talk.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
oops wrong thread
edit on 14-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rickm

It is not the gun, it's the person using it. Taking guns from everyone won't stop the type of people who do things like this. It will just make everyone more vulnerable to those who ignore the law, especially gun laws. Does anyone actually believe, for one minute, that criminals will abide by a gun ban, when they are already have a gun that is likely stolen or gotten illegally? Short of getting rid of every gun on the planet, criminals will find a way to get one. Then where does that leave the average citizen? Are we supposed to just hide? Call the police? The average response time is 8.5 minutes. Plenty of time to rob and kill, then be long gone. Gun critics try to use guilt to force gun owners to be ashamed of owning a firearm. "What's a few dead kids as long as you get to keep your guns, right?' Responsible gun owners, like many here, can't even begin to fathom the idea of turning a gun on a child. To us, it is beyond comprehension. Connecticut has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the US and it certainly didn't help. I believe in a thorough background check and waiting periods. But stripping everyone of there right to protect themselves and their family against animals like this, is not the answer.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i have a theory about all this.
i think there are spiritual entities that feed on fear, pride, hate, jealousy, strife, depression and all the other negative emotions. the fewer people who subscribe to the notion that the spiritual realm exists, the less they are prepared to defend themselves from it. then these entities manipulate the unwary into committing acts of violence and other means, either directly or indirectly, to scare, breed hatred and other negative emotions in people. these unwary people become the spiritual entities accomplices, unbeknownst to the accomplices. then the spiritual entity feeds on the energy that is generated by the negative emotions. i consider these entities to be like vampires in the sense that they derive sustenance from the fear and hatred, etc, they can get their accomplice(s) to generate in their victims.

now consider how many young children and parents of young children are traumatized by this event. the raw, negative emotions. the spiritual entities in question are likely having a feeding frenzy. and it snowballs on itself.

the solution is to not hate, fear, be proud or jealous and avoid strife if you can't keep it under control (and by that i mean, don't debate subjects til you're so pissed off you can't see straight). know your limits.
edit on 14-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Oh my god.....

....I've only just woken up to this news, I'm still catching up on what happened but really.....the only thing I can think of to say is Oh My God.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is the conspiracy theorist in me, but this is all in 9s.

9+9=18+9=27

9 is significant in freemasonry.

27 dead, 9 adults....18 kids dead

Hmmm...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join