It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 21
59
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This has really got to me. How anyone could do that is
beyond me. Those poor children. I have a 14 month old
daughter, and when i heard about it, i just cried in front
of my wife, and i cant get it out of my head.

What a terrible world we live in




posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by AmberLeaf


27 dead, 9 adults....18 kids dead


From page one.

Am I the only one who think these two guys look like govmint agents
posing as doctors?

They don't talk like medical professionals.
Just saying.


I got that vibe as well. It seems so constructed to every little detail.

Something is going here behind the scenes just like the batman shootings.

Im very sorry for thr families its so brutal.

I still find it strange that it was 27 people dead 18 adults 9 kids? Or vica versa.

9+9=18
18+9=27

9 and 27 are sacred freemason numbers.

Coincidence? You decide



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We all know what's going to happen this is being setup to testify to the fact that all these dead shooters had "mental disorders". Some new mental disorder will be invented and used as the first step to not allowing the purchase of guns. I work in State/Fed facility where guns are banned and we had a threat 3 months ago and locked down all day. I GUARANTEE you if I could have got my barretta out from my glove box people would have been relieved...



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by Jason88
 


...What the *uck is the going on we have a serious mental health problem unfolding here in the US.


You hit the nail on the head ParanoidAmerican, and those of us living outside of the US have been saying this for years, even decades. As well as your own teenagers killing your own kids, your soldiers and drones are killing countless children around the world, and your special friends in Israel killed over 1200 innocents four years ago, approximately 800 of them children, yes 800 children.

You have the wrong solutions to issues yet you are more convinced that they are the right solutions, you are in a hole and continue to dig deeper. They say that insanity is repeating the same negative or disastrous routine over and over again.

The bottom line is from the top down your overall society has a mental health problem, some would say you have evil permeating through you and even disguising itself as certain elements or pastors in the Christian church. Regardless of that, you have a terrible sickness and you have been inflicting it upon the world and now very visibly upon yourselves. You are tearing yourselves apart, socially, politically, economically, spiritually. You will be in your final death throws soon unless you take urgent action.

Don't get me wrong, I love the US, or at least what it USED to be, not what it has become in the past decade or so. You need to return to basic human and moral values. Capitalism should be there as a means to serve your country and people not a means to itself and enslaving people, screwing them up.

You also need to get a grip of the video game business and Hollywood who endlessly promote violence and desensitize your young people to it, and in my view, creates a major contribution to such tragedies. Kids cannot clearly see the difference between shooting up someone in a game versus the real world, the boundaries have become blurred. Add to that the easy availability of guns and tragedies result. either take away the guns, or take away the violence from society.

I wish you luck and sincerely hope there are no future tragedies....but I am sure I am wrong on that point.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
this is defiantly the work of something greater than just random killing.....something is going to happen soon, and its going to big i can just feel it



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by liam8126
 


No offense... This is a *conspiracy theory* website. None of us have a clue what we are saying. Don't get sucked too far in there is probably nothing coming



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I cant people dont see all the connections that are being made recently......Multiple shootings, disasters, ufos we cant explain, things in the sky we cant explain......



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is shocking, I can't understand how this happened...too tragic, something very horrific has happened the best we can do right now is offer our condolences and reflect about what's happened.

Me, I am going to spend some time with my children.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by liam8126
 


Nothing new to this planet my friend


What is weird is the way the media has been handling these things lately, the similarities, and the appearance of cover ups attached to certain shootings.

This one though, no. This was a crazy guy. I doubt the CIA or foreign intelligence agencies would go this far.

This one was not a conspiracy from what I see here. This was something far worse than conspiracy. I think it was Satan but that is just my opinion. Don't expect anyone to agree.
edit on 15-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you want your child to grow up knowing that if school fails, they can go get a weapon and go shoot some classmates up and schoolteachers just because they have a gun??


Is THAT what you teach YOUR children? No wonder the world is so screwed up!

I teach mine entirely differently...



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
thought i would just throw this out there, but Westboro Church is going to protest at the funerals of children saying that God gunned them down because of the legalization of gay marriage. I think a counter protest of a blockage of some kind is needed. Haven't these parents suffered enough
edit on 15-12-2012 by Dyzan because: spelling



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey guys sorry if this was already mentioned but my friend just linked me to a Facebook page, and something is kind of odd about it; www.facebook.com...

The page itself is a simple memorial page for Victoria Soto, one of the teachers, but the odd thing is that, as shown at the bottom of the page itself, the profile was created on December 10th. Could this be something big, or maybe just the shooter leaving a clue before the events or something?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


I'll be the first to admit that I don't want a gun just for self defense, I want a gun to keep the option of overthrowing a government that no longer serves the people, which, as all indications point to is the current regime...which is the real reason THEY don't want us to have it

I'm paraphasing, but Hitler said that a fool will allow their governed to armed...why would he be a fool? it wouldn't be a fool that allows his governs to defend himself...it's a fool that would allow his governed to overthrow him...well the United States prides itself on not being governed by one person...now we just need to get rid of these misty bankers and crooked politicians



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
After much speculation on the motives and theories of recent shootings, I would like to share with you guys something I found quite interesting....

First, please read the Wiki about psychological warfare here, if you are unfamiliar with the tactics...

en.wikipedia.org...

*Note the "Modern Psycological Warfare Operations" & "United States" sections

Next, lets just see where some of these units are based. Scroll down in the wiki link to the section where it shows where the psyop units are based out of.

en.wikipedia.org...

*Note 2 of the 41 listed are in Aurora, Co, 1 is in Withycombe, OR (basically Portland), and 1 is in Fort Totten, NY (about 70 miles from Newtown, CT)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbyMcGill
 


So... why don't you get all your people together who own guns and go take over the Government???

Why are you guys waiting so long???

The longer you wait.... the more of a prison this World becomes....

We are waiting for you and your people with guns to do something about it....



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you want your child to grow up knowing that if school fails, they can go get a weapon and go shoot some classmates up and schoolteachers just because they have a gun??


Is THAT what you teach YOUR children? No wonder the world is so screwed up!

I teach mine entirely differently...



You know exactly what I mean so why try to moderate the words I have written?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobbyMcGill
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


I'll be the first to admit that I don't want a gun just for self defense, I want a gun to keep the option of overthrowing a government that no longer serves the people, which, as all indications point to is the current regime...which is the real reason THEY don't want us to have it

I'm paraphasing, but Hitler said that a fool will allow their governed to armed...why would he be a fool? it wouldn't be a fool that allows his governs to defend himself...it's a fool that would allow his governed to overthrow him...well the United States prides itself on not being governed by one person...now we just need to get rid of these misty bankers and crooked politicians


First, Hitler never said that...that's a lie spread by gun nuts and a fake quote written by god knows who..

Second, the guns that are available to the US citizenry couldn't even vaguely come close to being used to overthrowing the US military. The US military has drone that can shoot missiles from miles away... it's completely absurd to think you have a chance against the US military,

Third, there's NO EVIDENCE that anyone has been coming for your guns; that's paranoia... a bad trait for someone heavily armed.

So you're paranoid, not good at checking facts, and have an inflated sense of you own abilities... a very bad combo for a gun owner... and proof that those psychological tests for gun ownership need to be strengthened.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankPoster

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by Jason88
 


...What the *uck is the going on we have a serious mental health problem unfolding here in the US.


You hit the nail on the head ParanoidAmerican, and those of us living outside of the US have been saying this for years, even decades. As well as your own teenagers killing your own kids, your soldiers and drones are killing countless children around the world, and your special friends in Israel killed over 1200 innocents four years ago, approximately 800 of them children, yes 800 children.

You have the wrong solutions to issues yet you are more convinced that they are the right solutions, you are in a hole and continue to dig deeper. They say that insanity is repeating the same negative or disastrous routine over and over again.

The bottom line is from the top down your overall society has a mental health problem, some would say you have evil permeating through you and even disguising itself as certain elements or pastors in the Christian church. Regardless of that, you have a terrible sickness and you have been inflicting it upon the world and now very visibly upon yourselves. You are tearing yourselves apart, socially, politically, economically, spiritually. You will be in your final death throws soon unless you take urgent action.

Don't get me wrong, I love the US, or at least what it USED to be, not what it has become in the past decade or so. You need to return to basic human and moral values. Capitalism should be there as a means to serve your country and people not a means to itself and enslaving people, screwing them up.

You also need to get a grip of the video game business and Hollywood who endlessly promote violence and desensitize your young people to it, and in my view, creates a major contribution to such tragedies. Kids cannot clearly see the difference between shooting up someone in a game versus the real world, the boundaries have become blurred. Add to that the easy availability of guns and tragedies result. either take away the guns, or take away the violence from society.

I wish you luck and sincerely hope there are no future tragedies....but I am sure I am wrong on that point.


No one seriously thinks this will be the last school shooting in the US... just a matter of time.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky
 
No, because the system don't work , too many crazy people own guns.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In 2008 alone 20K kids were injured with guns in America.

Think about that for a second.



new topics

top topics



 
59
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

log in

join