It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
Where was god today?? Or every day? whilst innocent children are slain...
So many people's lives are permanently ruined because of this, and other tragedies that happen to children all day every day..

He was greeting them at the pearly gates

God isn't about making things happen or not happen on an individual basis in this, our daily life, he's about what goes on for eternity.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

That doesn't make any sense. Even if an event had some deep nefarious string puller, it would still be unpredictable and appear random to anyone, but those behind it.

So.. yeah, what you said makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The more I look at this and the more I meditate on it the more I question whether this act of terror wasn't meant as a way to send a message. At this point I see that as the most likely.

What was the message?

And who sent it?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I just learned from a video clip on CNN that Adam, the shooter, was on his grade 9 honor roll. Therefore he was not and could not have been developmentally disabled at least not the traditional sense. So where did that info come from? I forget myself where I first heard it, which gave the impression that the shooter was mentally retarded in some way.

edit on 14-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
No crime scene trucks. No morgue trucks. No detective vehicles.
Very odd I have to say.

Maybe the police have been told they're not allowed to investigate the scene?

Maybe a small, hand-picked group of "experts" will be doing that instead?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Some facts:

• This was an individual who committed the massacre, not some government bureaucratic agency. NO credible evidence of anything else happening exists and all and any existing evidence supports that this was an act of one man. There's no conspiracy here. Just a disgruntled son with a mental disability who stole his mother's weapons and went apeshìt.

• Banning guns does not stop violence or murder. Perhaps the regulation of specific guns along with better security needs to be looked at but, 200 years of guns did not lead to the extinction of Americans. We prospered and we became a super power.

• It is common practice and routine protocol to stop or apprehend any suspicious individuals near an active crime scene and question them or take statements until they are satisfied that they are not involved. That does NOT mean that everyone wearing camo is involved. Nor does it mean that everyone the cops handcuff is involved.

Please people...think before you blame this on aliens or the CIA or President Obama. This is simple case of a mentally unstable 20 year old who is jealous of his older brother, that lashed out and blamed the world instead of manning up and dealing with his obstacles like an adult. Blame pussy parents who raise emo/pussy boys and blame society for not making kids accountable for their actions and behavior...and instead, think that therapy or pharmaceuticals is the answer.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
reply to post by Animorganimate

Exactly.
And after three years of having everybody armed, there won't be any "idiots" left.

You mean the "idiots" will rule the world...even more-so than now.

You're proof that Homo sapiens are devolving, as new studies suggest.

Whatever...this is all very sad, and the fact that the only thing some people can come back with is, "Don't take my guns!" is ridiculous.

What a crappy society this is.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Man what is going on with people? jesus more senseless killings, sometimes i feel disgusted to be human

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I had to stop a moment and feel a little sympathy for fireman trying to wrangle hundreds of children.

Make that "hundreds of panic stricken, terrified, hysterical and crying children". Not to mention the first responders on scene inside. OMFG. My heart and prayers go out to them also, as I know those images will haunt forever.

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I just learned from a video clip on CNN that Adam, the shooter, was on his grade 9 honor roll. Therefore he is not and could not be developmentally disabled at least not the traditional sense.

Alex Israel, a former classmate of the gunman was just on Piers Morgan, and she described him as a genius, way ahead of his peers.

link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
No crime scene trucks. No morgue trucks. No detective vehicles.
Very odd I have to say.

Maybe the police have been told they're not allowed to investigate the scene?

Maybe a small, hand-picked group of "experts" will be doing that instead?

The FBI has been in charge of this investigation since it was reported. The FBI, in my estimation, has been doing a good job of working with the local LE there. In retrospect, looking at the massive loss of life, I can understand why details were so slow in coming to light. So many people to be found, and told of their horrible losses.

Des

link   
That's kind of where I'm leaning NuclearPaul.

And as for this talk of "conspiracy"; it's not conspiracy theory at play here. Whenever there is a crime there is supposed to be an investigation. The reason for the investigation is to get to the truth. Sometimes things don't happen as we think. Asking questions about such a horrific event should not be condemned. Quite the opposite, we should ask as many questions as possible, from every angle, and not simply accept the talking points to come.

Not just to combat proposed gun laws, but to, more importantly, make certain that anyone else who may have been a party to this disgusting crime is tried, punished, and doesn't walk free; regardless of who it is.

People within the MIC kill children all the time, and that's not theory, that's fact. They have no problem killing women and children overseas. Maybe there isn't a political motive behind this. Maybe this guy did just wake up and decide to murder a bunch of kids. But can we at least make sure this is the case? Is it wrong to do so?

link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

I disagree completely. Most of us can consider the possibility of there being a reality to this situation that is different than what we are being told. There could be many reasons for this and it is very possible. It is also possible that we are being told the truth.

The problem really is that people/politicians are so manipulative with these situations and pander so much that they make people paranoid. I mean.. obviously guns aren't really the problem here, but the fact that these events are used to take away people's rights/impede on freedoms make people paranoid. If someone has a goal and the resources and are ambitious enough to change America, if this is the kind of thing it took, why wouldn't they. It's not crazy to consider. Hell, one person could be so crazy and opposed to guns that they do something like this all by there lonesome for that reason, doesn't even have to be a government conspiracy.

It's dumb to be afraid to consider these possibilities.

link   
Disgusting,

what a broken society the US have got. I feel sick... 4-10 years old? why? Disgusting!!!!!

Why question God? Quetsion the awful laws you got there where you can buy a gun like a hamburger..

You also need to question your morals and values, many many events like this.. almost normal in the US.

You really need to reflect on that... on my side. Not even if I get a free green card I will go to the US. I will be paranoid for my Muslim husband and my future kids.

I know not EVERYONE in teh US is like this and Im sure many US citizens are disgusted and very shocked by this but people, what si going on there? It seems it happens veyr often in the US.

and for the children that survived... hwo can you erase this from their memories??? May God have mercy on them

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
and roll the drums for the "conspiracy theories"

one psychopath with a gun, period

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Is it not conceivable that no amount of proper upbringing would have made any difference if the attacker was truely dellusional or suffering some kind of psychotic break from reality. My theory is that he was suffering from some kind of mental disorder and blamed it all on his early experiences in life at the school he attacked.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
and can we please not politicize this yet? please? i think common sense dictates criminals will get their hands on weapons, just as they do anything else because they don't care, the gun doesn't pull the trigger, the criminal does

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Some facts:

• This was an individual who committed the massacre, not some government bureaucratic agency. NO credible evidence of anything else happening exists and all and any existing evidence supports that this was an act of one man. There's no conspiracy here. Just a disgruntled son with a mental disability who stole his mother's weapons and went apeshìt.

• Banning guns does not stop violence or murder. Perhaps the regulation of specific guns along with better security needs to be looked at but, 200 years of guns did not lead to the extinction of Americans. We prospered and we became a super power.

• It is common practice and routine protocol to stop or apprehend any suspicious individuals near an active crime scene and question them or take statements until they are satisfied that they are not involved. That does NOT mean that everyone wearing camo is involved. Nor does it mean that everyone the cops handcuff is involved.

Please people...think before you blame this on aliens or the CIA or President Obama. This is simple case of a mentally unstable 20 year old who is jealous of his older brother, that lashed out and blamed the world instead of manning up and dealing with his obstacles like an adult. Blame pussy parents who raise emo/pussy boys and blame society for not making kids accountable for their actions and behavior...and instead, think that therapy or pharmaceuticals is the answer.

Do you have inside information that perhaps the rest of us could benefit from. No need to blame it on 'aliens' lol, but gun massacres by 'lone gun nuts' has been used as an MO in Australia, U.K. and Canada to try and disarm citznes and it's not at all unlikley it may be being used here in the U.S. NEVER underestimate these people.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

No offense, and I expect being thrown off here for going off topic, but you have to be the saddest excuse of Any "scientifical" voice, in any forum Ever. I'm 40 years old, and i've played your so called violent games, almost every day since i was 18.
I'm not suicidal, i'm not homicidal (but i do confess to having rage towards people, but never acting out), nor am I a threat to my family. You will be Hard pressed to find Actual documentation to back up your studies, since 2/3rds of the society is engaged in said violent games.
By your standards, there would be a fraction of the population left breathing, but then again, maybe that is Your end goal?

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join