It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Can someone post a recap fact check of events leading to and up to and the aftermath of this event. I really don't want to tread through60 pages.

I'm reading so many theories and it's hard to believe. Really mainly about the shooter. And who is HE. Was it a lone ranger or multiple shooters?

I heard he shot the principal first then the psychologist. Did he go to this school? Was he already out of this school? At some point he had to go the school and must of had bad vibes or got in trouble a lot to go after the principal and psychologist first.

Was his mother down the hall like they said?

If so, why didn't he go there first?

When I left, this thread was only at 4 pages, I come home and it's over 60 pages.

I need an executive summary.

Pretty please.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I could attempt to respond but the story is still subject to revision every hour on the hour.

His mother wasn't a school teacher! She didn't teach at that school. How about them apples.
Meanwhile our local media is still reporting she died in her "classroom".
edit on 14-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Perhaps this has been brought up before on this thread, but I havent seen any mention to this fact...

A small little town, where nothing ever happens. A kindergarden teacher ( or aide as being reported now ) who owned four powerful weapons as being reported ( they were owned in her name ).

Does this not sound right?????

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When I heard snippets of this story today, I never really paid much attention as I was busy and I thought it was another columbine type shooting at a high school with a bunch of teenagers, but dam he shoot up a bunch of kids, literally, 5 and 10 year old's. He must of been gone to some serious mental depths to do that, but still none of that is an excuse. Tragic news indeed, the world was always crazy and bizarre but it seems its steadily becoming more so....RIP....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

and is largely based on mistranslations, misinformation and bad interpretation of Judaism

I thought that part was funny.

Not all of us on the "right" are religious (agnostic/libertarian). Both rightwing and leftwing politics are bad in extremes.

link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Very bad reporting so far, the media is like a pack of sharks in a feeding frenzy, gobbling up and regurgitating any piece of information, be it true or not. They even had the killers name wrong and reported the brother as the killer.

link   
reply to post by SCGrits

SCGrits,where has the humanity gone?
It is slowly slipping away,bit by bit.
Too many zombie killing shows,vampire shows and so on.
Black Ops games ,we are training killers ,desensitized killers.
Assassins.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We've been gone all morning and just got back about an hour or so ago and when we turned on the news, we couldn't believe what had happened. We just sat there numb for a long time crying, it was so sad. Finally my husband changed the channel after the reporter said that they could not confirm any thing as of yet. Only speculation.

I just would like to say my thoughts and prayers go out to every one in Newtown....
And my heart felt condolences to the families that lost a loved one.
Also, my thoughts go out to the First Responders who had to endure facing the crime scene without a clue as to what they were about to come upon. A crime scene that they will never forget.

An elementary school should never be a crime scene...ever.

These young kids were looking forward to Christmas....

This murderer took that from them and their parents.

One has to be pure evil to be able to kill an innocent kid like that.
But not just one.....20.
Plus the adults.

There is no excuse on the face of this earth that these doctors can come up with to satisfy the "reason" behind this horrific tragedy. Not for me atleast...

Pure Evil.....plain and simple.
May he go to hell...

And the innocent little Angels go to Heaven.

Rest in peace little ones.
Gone but not forgotten....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
Perhaps this has been brought up before on this thread, but I havent seen any mention to this fact...

A small little town, where nothing ever happens. A kindergarden teacher ( or aide as being reported now ) who owned four powerful weapons as being reported ( they were owned in her name ).

Well considering the Dad "is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young." Kinda..

He may have priors.. not to play devils advocate but if my spouse were in that line of work I would keep a small arsenal handy, just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaKitteh

Originally posted by OpenEars123
Where was god today?? Or every day? whilst innocent children are slain...
So many people's lives are permanently ruined because of this, and other tragedies that happen to children all day every day..

He was greeting them at the pearly gates

God isn't about making things happen or not happen on an individual basis in this, our daily life, he's about what goes on for eternity.

He is in all of us, so the question is as it has always been; Where were we?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

That is because they think the killer has been using the brother's identity.

A lto of the stuff that was flying around wasn't even confirmed by the police.

If it hasn't been officially released, it can't be considered as fact.

anyone who knows how crime scene investigation works knows that all the facts are not upfront or immediate. It takes time to find information. CSI isn't real.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Originally posted by simon_alex0327

Well considering the Dad "is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young." Kinda..

He may have priors.. not to play devils advocate but if my spouse were in that line of work I would keep a small arsenal handy, just sayin'.

For what reason would you need a small arsenal?????
2nd

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Is a joke

The Chinese whispers and trolls on the social networking sites are no help either.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

That is because they think the killer has been using the brother's identity.

A lto of the stuff that was flying around wasn't even confirmed by the police.

If it hasn't been officially released, it can't be considered as fact.

anyone who knows how crime scene investigation works knows that all the facts are not upfront or immediate. It takes time to find information. CSI isn't real.

The news media's only job is to report facts, of which, due to contraints on the amount of information the police are able to reveal, are few. They have to fill the news reports with something to maintain the interest of their veiwers, god forbid they go elsewhere and lower viewing figures, which could affect potential advertising revenue. I may be cynical but i think the media is making a real mess out of this tragedy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by Manhater
Can someone post a recap fact check of events leading to and up to and the aftermath of this event. I really don't want to tread through60 pages.

I'm reading so many theories and it's hard to believe. Really mainly about the shooter. And who is HE. Was it a lone ranger or multiple shooters?

I heard he shot the principal first then the psychologist. Did he go to this school? Was he already out of this school? At some point he had to go the school and must of had bad vibes or got in trouble a lot to go after the principal and psychologist first.

Was his mother down the hall like they said?

If so, why didn't he go there first?

When I left, this thread was only at 4 pages, I come home and it's over 60 pages.

I need an executive summary.

Pretty please.

I could attempt to respond but the story is still subject to revision every hour on the hour.

His mother wasn't a school teacher! She didn't teach at that school. How about them apples.
Meanwhile our local media is still reporting she died in her "classroom".
edit on 14-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

The last we heard, not confirmed tho, was that she was a substitute teacher there at the school.
And she was killed first at home then he went to the school.

His father and older brother live in NJ....
They at first arrested the older brother due to the fact that the shooter had his brother's ID on him.
But then they released him after they concluded that he had nothing to do with this horrible crime.

They themselves are victims too, the father and brother.
Now they will have to face the wrath of the media as well as the public.
Be put under a microscope, if you will.
My thoughts and prayers go out to them as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

Nothing is official as of yet, it's all hearsay and conjecture really. I saw a report saying over 100 rounds were fired, that is not very accurate at all if true. 100 shots to kill that many people in a classroom is not a good hit percentage at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Very saddening day,

Didn't an argument occur in the principals' office that wound-up being transmitted through the PA system? Was that reported accurately? I know I read it here (ats) somewhere.

If yes, it might be a clue.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Now that's interesting.

So he's 20 years old [Adam Lanza] and has no business being there.

What made him go there then?

, it is a small town.

But why there?

The school is secluded which is mind boggling. Usually schools are zoned in busy areas. So many things can go wrong behind those woods.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
double post

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaKitteh

Originally posted by OpenEars123
Where was god today?? Or every day? whilst innocent children are slain...
So many people's lives are permanently ruined because of this, and other tragedies that happen to children all day every day..

He was greeting them at the pearly gates

God isn't about making things happen or not happen on an individual basis in this, our daily life, he's about what goes on for eternity.

You might as well have just posted "blah blah blah blah blah"
Because that's all your post meant.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

A parent interviewed on CBS News told the network that his 8-year-old daughter said she heard an argument and cursing over the school’s loudspeaker, apparently coming from the principal’s office. Her teacher then immediately locked the classroom door as a safety precaution.

northhills.patch.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join