It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Dude thats so far off topic you might as well be talking about coal mining in Guatamala.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by bknapple32

The Liberals are a cancer. In the past few years they have tried to remove our ability to defend ourselves, decided that something as unnatural and deplorable as homosexuality is not only acceptible but right and natural and cool, and defended a womans "right" to murder her unborn child. Yes I'd say the liberals are a cancer. But that is really waaaay off topic here.

The amount of hate you have stemming from your post is scary.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
I agree that right now this moment there is nothing solid to say this was false-flag - I can also say theres not enough to totally discount it out of hand either.

I have found that members using what is little more than speculation on a particular subject have spurred others on ATS to research and find actual data supporting or debunking certain paths of study on a whole range of subjects.

I think its far to early to take either position on whats happened.

Call me a fan of "The First 48" but right now is when they're slipping if there is in fact something to hide. While were all for the most part sorry for the victims families, to best serve them we should look into the different reports and raise questions when we are being told two different things. That is providing a service to those families in a large way. If there are more people that should be held accountable for this then we are obligated to find out who they are, and make sure the punishment fits theyre part in the massacre.

Law Enforcement - Shmaw Enforcement.

Where is Anonymous? Hack his FB! Tell us whats going on Anon!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh, really? Did you miss 98% of the thread?

edit on 14-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

No, I've been in this thread since the first post. Did you miss the approx. 15 posts and warnings by ATS STAFF and Owners to not do what you are doing in this thread.....

Pray for the Children...do you think you can pry a minute's worth of compassion from your paranoid heart, to do that...

Des

link   

Let us not forget that adults were murdered there today as well. Innocent children were murdered and that's tragic but murder is murder. Why separate the victims?

link   
It's strange. I was just telling a co-worker last night that I expected some nut to turn loose shooting at innocent people any time now (because people get weird during the holidays).

Then later I was talking with another co-worker. She said her daughter home-schools her child. I said that was a good thing because there is just too many crazy things happening in schools these days, with shooting, drugs, etc.

Then I come home to see this on ATS first thing this morning.

It boggles my mind. I can't even begin to imagine what the parents of these children are going through, and the other families who lost their loved ones right here at Christmas. That just seems to make it even worse.

May God's blessings touch each and every person who suffered a loss today, and give them strength to get through the days ahead.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Let us not forget that adults were murdered there today as well. Innocent children were murdered and that's tragic but murder is murder. Why separate the victims?

Why sully any of their memories by associating their deaths with a personal opinion or agenda?

~Heff

link   

link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I think everyone should take a minute to stop posting, and have a little bit of personal silence for the children who have lost their innocence today. For the victims who were shot. And the victims who were forced to witness it all happen.

SO much innocence gone in one broad stroke. Sad day to be alive.

Im reposting this to try and get the message of this thread back on course. Folks, save the opinions about gun laws, politics or anything else for another thread.

Lets get back to mourning and trying to say a few words about the tragedy. Pause, think for a second about the families tonight. if you were in their shoes would you be concerned about any issue brought up in here except for the tragedy itself?

link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

What is off topic?
Please do explain....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No one said they should be locked up if you are there. But if someone steals your guns when you're at work or whatever, which are just apparently laying around, then you should be charged as an accessory to any crime committed

And either way, that is just reaching in my opinion. If it turns out he did really use a crowbar or anything to forcibly get the guns I will apologize for that stance only, but it still remains, if you own a gun and do not lock them up when you are gone, well then all these people defending gun laws are wrong!

link   
I keep noticing that the Hartford Courant is reporting that one entire class room is unaccounted for? what does the mean? it starts on the fifth line of the page.

www.courant.com...

link   
The mother of the shooter Nancy Lanza has a brother named "Kingston Police Officer" James Champion.

No wonder this story seems to be hiding facts and changing facts.

link   

It's a classic tactic from the left. They start the anti-gun and anti-America rhetoric, and when you respond, they cite you for not caring about the victims. You just can't win.

As for me I don't know what to think, I never had to frame the image in my mind of "small" children being mowed down, it's almost surreal. For all involved there it is an unimaginable loss, and I send my thoughts with the families and community.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Everyone, myself included, let's take a second to imagine that you're a parent and it's christmas day and the child you love isn't there because they've been taken away from you by senseless violence. In an attempt to reconnect to my humanity i'm going to do that. I fear many of us have become desensitised to the horrors in the world. While it may be a defense mechanism it makes us less human.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by milkyway12

Oh, really? Did you miss 98% of the thread?

edit on 14-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

No, I've been in this thread since the first post. Did you miss the approx. 15 posts and warnings by ATS STAFF and Owners to not do what you are doing in this thread.....

Pray for the Children...do you think you can pry a minute's worth of compassion from your paranoid heart, to do that...

Des

Not really surprised by the lack of compassion by some.
It would be a classic red flag for those looking for future mass murders.
Not wrong to question,but the total disregard for human life.

link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Who am I hating? I have not expressed hate toward anyone. When did disagree = hate? Wake up and smell the coffee. In the past 20 years liberals have forced their way into every facet of American life and gotten God taken out of out schools and government and as much else as they can. Now look at our country. It's falling apart. There is no sense of accountability. The moral compass of our nation has gone haywire. Several people were murdered today including children and the liberal people on here can only focus on the tools used, not the man, not the motive, but the tools, the guns. CANCER.

link   
reply to post by mymymy

I lock my doors when I am gone, is that not enough? I have two locks on my front door a regular and a deadbolt, if someone is going to kick my door in to rob my house, they will probably just bust my gun cabinet open as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Not really. Not without intruding on evveryone elses rights.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just woke up, flicked the news on... cant believe there's been 2 massive attacks at elementary schools in the us and china.

CNN isn't releasing much info and 62pages is too much info!

have they released any info on the shooter yet ?

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join